Twelve

The 3 Rings of Marriage

 


After brewing Myungsoo’s coffee, Jiyeon brought it out with her eyes stuck on the coffee to make sure that the coffee doesn’t spill. Once she came out of the kitchen and reached the front counter, she placed it on the counter and took a look at Myungsoo, hoping that he could come and collect the cup of coffee himself since she have a feeling that she would spill it, somehow.

 

 

The moment her eyes found Myungsoo in the café, she began to shout. If she didn’t shout, something undesirable might have happened. “Son Naeun!”

 

 

Her shouts made Myungsoo pushed Naeun away and jumped up from his seat immediately. The moment Jiyeon reached the place where Naeun and Myungsoo were at; Naeun folded her arms and smirked. “This is only the beginning Jiyeon. Your life will be very colourful since I came back already. I won’t let you get Myungsoo oppa.” And she walked off without even waiting for Myungsoo or Jiyeon to speak.

 

 

Once Naeun left, Myungsoo tugged on Jiyeon’s arm, not wanting to let go. “Look Jiyeon, I had no idea that she was here and I had no idea what she was going to do!”

 

 

“Why didn’t you stop her before I came by? It was obvious that she was going to kiss you isn’t it?” Jiyeon folded her arms and sent multiple deadly glares over to Myungsoo.

 

 

Myungsoo gulped and still not removing his grasps on Jiyeon’s arm, he awkwardly smiled and replied. “I don’t know! I’m too shocked!”

 

 

“In this case, next time if JB is going to kiss me, I will give you the same reason when you catch us!” Myungsoo’s eyes turned wide open as he tightened his grasps. “What next time?”

 

 

“Oh? I’m planning to kiss JB next time when I see him again after what happened today.” She frowned and walked away towards the counter but was held back by Myungsoo. Well, lucky for them, it was kind of late already and there wasn’t anybody around since there aren’t any customers and the employees knocked off early with Jiyeon’s permission.

 

 

“But Jiyeon … You can’t kiss him!” Jiyeon smirked and swept off Myungsoo’s hands. “Try me.” And Jiyeon just continued walking forward.

 

Being a jealous kid, Myungsoo began shouting. “Why are you doing this to me?” Upon hearing this question, Jiyeon stopped her footsteps and turned back. “You asked me why I’m doing this. Who was the one who said that he promised push Naeun on the floor and pull her hair if he ever sees her again? So that’s why, no more kisses for you! And since I can’t kiss you anymore, I’m just going to kiss JB!”

 

 

“Why JB of all people?”

 

“You don’t like JB? Fine, I will just kiss Seungho then since he ain’t that bad actually.”

 

“That’s not what I meant!”

 

“I don’t care Myungsoo! Just go home will you?”

 

 

Not able to take it anymore, Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon's hand and pulled her into his embrace tightly, which resulted in Jiyeon being trapped in it no matter how hard she struggled. "Jiyeon, don't move anymore! I'm sorry! I really don't know what got into me. I know I’m a bastard for not fulfilling my promises. Just trust me alright? I don't like Naeun and i never will!"

 

 

Upon hearing this, a smile crept onto Jiyeon's face which made Myungsoo confused. 

 

"You idiot, i was just teasing you, don't you realise this? No wonder you didn't realise Naeun wanting to kiss you just now despite it being so obvious."

 

"What?" Myungsoo was still confused after Jiyeon's sentence.

 

"Gosh, dude! I'm just saying that i won't kiss JB or Seungho no matter what you did. It was just a stupid joke." Myungsoo mentally facepalmed himself and covered his face. 

 

 

"So you were acting pulling a joke on me all this time?" Myungsoo asked again, wanting to re-confirm that Jiyeon wasn't mad at him. "Well yeah, except for the kissing part. I was serious about not letting you kiss me again in the future. A promise is a promise isn't it?" Myungsoo pouted once he heard that and it earn a giggle from Jiyeon.

 

 

"Serves you right Myungsoo Pabo." And she went off to pack things up leaving a dumbfounded Myungsoo standing there alone. 

 

 

imageimage

 

A few days passed just like that. There wasn't any more Naeun sending letters to Myungsoo professing her love to him, and there weren’t any JB’s feelings to worry about anymore. The Myungyeon couple got back to their original lives and teased each other, leading a happily ever after life.

 

 

Or so they thought.

 

 

Things weren't as simple as they thought. Well, JB basically gave up and he wasn't of a big deal, but the problem lies with Naeun. Just as Myungsoo thought Naeun gave up completely and he would have his peaceful life, letters were received again. And this time round, it wasn't letters of confessing, it was letters of threatening.

 

 

"Mr.Kim, here are your letters." Myungsoo took the letters from his secretary and started tearing every one of them off since it was just junk until he saw a familiar looking envelope.

 

 

"No way..." Refusing to believe his sight, Myungsoo tore the envelope and took out the letter in it.

 

 

Oppa, it's me Naeun, again.

 

Come and meet me at Seoul Hotel, Room 1207 at 6pm.

 

Trust me, if you don't come, something bad will happen to Jiyeon.

 

 

And attached to the letter was a photo of Jiyeon smiling, with two unknown people tailing her behind.

 

 

Myungsoo gasped when he saw the photo attached. Immediately without thinking, Myungsoo called Jiyeon to check up on her and it turns out that she was fine. "Ok Jiyeon, listen to me. Stay at home today no matter what happens alright? Don't even open the door to anybody! I have my own keys and I will open the door. So just stay at home alright?"

 

 

"Alright, but what's wrong Myungsoo?" Jiyeon could sense that something was wrong judging by his tone.

 

"I will tell you later, just listen to me, for once alright?" and he ended his call. 

 

 

Myungsoo felt much more relieved after calling Jiyeon. Even though he was reluctant to meet up with Naeun, he had no choice if he wanted Jiyeon safe.

 

 

He has to protect Jiyeon from that monstrous which god knows what she will do if he doesn't turns up.

 

 

imageimage

 

"Gosh, just what's wrong with Myungsoo?" Jiyeon started blabbering after Myungsoo ended his call. Being the good girl she was, or maybe not, Jiyeon went home and stayed in the house for all day until a message was sent to her in the afternoon.

 

 

This is Naeun. 
Come and meet me at Seoul Hotel, Room 1207 at 6pm.

 

We will just settle everything today.

 

 

Upon receiving the message, Jiyeon looked at the clock and checked the time.

 

 

5pm. 

 

 

She took her jacket and sprang out of the house, forgetting whatever Myungsoo just told her over the phone. The moment she reached the room, she realized that it wasn't locked and gently pushed the door open, in a careful manner. She needs to be more careful since she is in the enemy's lair right now.

 

 

But to her surprise, what she saw wasn't Naeun standing at the door with a gun, pointing at her head. Instead, it was a topless Myungsoo lying on the bed, with Naeun on top of him. She pushed open the door and ran inside, pulling Naeun away from Myungsoo.

 

 

"What do you think you are doing?"

 

 

imageimage

sorry for the lack of updates >_<

 

This story is ending soon anyway :3

i died upon seeing Myungsoo's gif D;