ILYT - Chapter 2

I Love You Teacher?

 

Chapter 2

~Next day~

“Where are we meeting up again?” Ryeowook asks into the phone. He straightens his clothes as he walks out his room. “We’re meeting at the usual restaurant. Now come on, you’re going to be late.” says Kyuhyun who was on the other line. Ryeowook puffs out his cheeks. “I will not be. I’m dressed and I just need to put on my shoes. I’ll be there in a few minutes.” he says.

“Yeah, yeah, but you always has the tendency to run into a distraction.” Kyuhyun states. Ryeowook was about to reply but stops. “Yeah, that is true. I don’t know why.” he says. “But there isn’t one today. So I’ll see you all soon.” he adds. As Kyuhyun says bye, Ryeowook hangs up his phone and put it in his pocket.

Walking through the house, Ryeowook turns off all the lights before walking to the door and sliding on his shoes. Sliding on his jacket, Ryeowook exits the apartment, locking the door behind him. Looking at the apartment door to the right, Ryeowook sighs.

“Ah, why did he have to have a Teacher’s Meeting today?” Ryeowook whispers, puffing out his cheeks. “He could have came too.” he says walking down the stairs. “Oh, I’ll text him and see when the meeting’s over. It should be over already or soon, so maybe he can join us later.” Ryeowook whispers to himself as he takes his phone out his pocket.

Beginning to walk down the street, Ryeowook smiles to himself as he starts typing. Maybe he should send Yesung a ‘not-so-innocent’ text. He’s pretty sure that that would get him out of the meeting as quickly as he could. But then that would lead to something else, not them hanging out with the others.

“Hey, watch out.” Ryeowook looks up from his phone to see boxes falling toward him. An arm wraps around his waist and pulls him back just in time for the boxes to miss him and fall to the ground. Ryeowook blinks before turning to find himself face-to-face with the person he was just about to text. “Ah, Ryeowook, you need to be more careful.” Yesung says.

“I’m sorry about that, are you okay?” The two turn to see a woman walking toward them. Ryeowook nods. “It’s okay. I’m fine Ma’Am.” he says as she stops next to the boy with dark brown hair that was holding the boxes and was now trying to pick them up.

“Hyungsik, this is why I was telling you not to stack those boxes so high. You can’t even see and you can not only hurt yourself but someone else too.” the woman says. The boy sighs and nods. “Yes, Umma.” he says. The woman shakes her head. “Come on, apologize.” she says. Nodding, Hyungsik stands up. Turning to Ryeowook and Yesung, Hyungsik bows. “Sorry for almost hitting you.” he says.

Ryeowook shakes his head. “It’s okay. I’m fine.” he says smiling. “Oh, so are you two moving in?” Ryeowook asks. The woman shakes her head. “No, just my son. He’s moving in by himself.” she states. Ryeowook smiles at Hyungsik. “Hey that awesome, that means we’ll be neighbors.” he states.

“Oh, I’m Kim Ryeowook. And this is Kim JongWoon, but he goes by Yesung. I live in the building next door and Yesung is my neighbor.” Ryeowook says introducing them. Hyungsik smiles. “I’m Park Hyungsik. And this is my mom. Nice to meet you two.” he says introducing himself also.

“So how long have you lived in these apartments? Are the people nice?” Mrs. Park asks. Ryeowook and Yesung nods. “Yeah, I’ve only lived here for just over a year, but I never had any problem with any of the others that live in these building.” Yesung says. Ryeowook nods in agreement. “Same here. I’ve lived here for almost three years and I haven’t had any problems in a while.” he says. “You don’t need to worry about the people. The owner of these buildings kicked out all the deadbeats like two years ago.” he informs.

“You’re lived here for three years?” Hyungsik asks. Ryeowook nods. “And you parents allowed it?” Mrs. Park asks. Ryeowook tilts his head to the side. “Huh? Well sure three years ago my mom wasn’t all happy about me leaving, living on my own, and starting college but she’s fine with it now.” he says.

Hyungsik and his mom look at each other. “You’re a third year college student?” Hyungsik asks. Ryeowook nods. “Oh, I’m sorry Dear; I thought you were the same age as Hyungsik.” Mrs. Park states. Ryeowook sighs as Yesung lets out a laugh. “It’s okay Ryeowook; at least they didn’t mistake you for a high school student.” Yesung says snickering.

Puffing out his cheeks, Ryeowook turns and looks at him. “Yah, don’t be mean to your lover. Not everyone is going to think I’m a high school student at first glance like you did.” he says pushing Yesung lightly. Yesung smiles. “It’s okay. I’ll buy you something later to make up for it.” he says.

“Yeah, you better.” Ryeowook says crossing his arms. He was about to say something else but stops when he hears a small laughter. He turns to see Hyungsik and Mrs. Park, each with a hand covering their mouths. “Sorry Ryeowook. It’s just you two are so cute together.” Mrs. Park says. Ryeowook blushes a little and smiles. “Thank you.”

A ringing goes off making Ryeowook looks down at the phone in his hand. Pushing a button, Ryeowook puts it up to his ear. “Yep?”

“See, I told you, you were going to be late.”

“Agh, it’s not my fault. But it’s okay.”

“Yeah, yeah. What’s the distraction this time?”

“New friend.”

“… Really Ryeowook?”

“What? I’m serious.”

“Yeah, you probably are.”

“Anyways, we’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“We?”

“Yeah, Yesung is back from his meeting.”

“Ah, okay. Hurry up then.”

“Okay. Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Ryeowook hangs up the phone before looking at Yesung. “Kyuhyun is rushing us.” he says. Yesung shakes his head. “I think he’s turning into Heechul when it comes to being on time.” he says. Ryeowook nods before looking at Mrs. Park and Hyungsik. “Well, we have to go. It’s nice meeting you two. Hope to see you again soon.” he say smiling. Smiling back, the two nods. “Same here.” Hyungsik says.

With that Ryeowook and Yesung begin walking down the street. “Ah, now we have a new friend. This year will go great.” Ryeowook says smiling. Yesung looks at him. “Yeah, might.” he says. Ryeowook looks up at him. “Huh? What do you mean?” Ryeowook asks. Yesung shakes his head as he wraps his arm around Ryeowook’s waist. “It’s nothing. All that matters is that we’re together and it’s going to stay that way.” he says kissing Ryeowook’s forehead. Ryeowook smiles. “Of course it is. I wouldn’t want it to be any other way.” Ryeowook says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 2. You meet the first of the two new characters in the series.

And it’s ZE:A’s Hyungsik. :D

He was in the ‘Temptations of Wolves’ play with Ryeowook. And he is so adorable. :3 And Handsome too. ^-^

Though the person I always have my eye on when watching ZE:A is maknae Dongjun.

I don’t know why, but whenever I’m watching a ZE:A video like ‘Here I Am’ or ‘Aftermath’ for example, my eyes always goes to him. I mean I would think it’d have been Kwanghee since he was the first person in the group that I knew of. Could be because in ‘Here I Am’ Dongjun is in the middle for most of the second half of the video wearing that nice blue outfit. So I got used to seeing him and now look for him when watching other videos of them. He’s just so cute and handsome at the same time. Like Howon and L from Infinite.

 

Ah, anyways. That’s that chapter for you. Next chapter you will be introduced to the other new character. :D

So next chapter should be up soon for you all. ^-^