ILYT? - Chapter 10

I Love You Teacher?

 

Chapter 10

~Next day~

Yesung shakes his head as he walking into the restaurant after Ryeowook. “Such an interesting morning already.” he says making Ryeowook laugh. “I can’t believe my parents haven’t done it earlier. It’s something that Umma would completely do.” he says as they walk toward the table were the others sat.

“Ah, they’re just so weird. It’s even weirder that it was all five of them.” Yesung says. As they stop in front of the table. “Hey Yewook.” Samona greets from her sit between Henry and Hyungsik. Across from them sat Kyuhyun and Sungmin, who sat on Kyuhyun’s lap. Greeting back, the two standing, takes the two empty seats next to Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“So what’s weird?” Sungmin asks. Yesung looks at him. “Our parents and Jongjin decided that it would be fun to shock us to death this morning.” he says. Henry raises a brow. “What do you mean?” he asks. Ryeowook lets out a small laugh.

“Because they taught it would be okay to hover closely over people when they sleep and talk as if they won’t wake up.” Ryeowook explains. Yesung shakes his head. “I open my eyes and all I see are all five of them staring down at me while they take pictures of us sleeping.” he says.

Laughing, Sungmin looks at Ryeowook. “That totally sounds like something I expect from your mom.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “I said the same thing. I bet it was her idea.” he says laughing. Yesung sighs. “Ah, well hopefully everything stays okay when they get home. They’re going to need that joy for the future.” he says.

The other five at the table raises their eye brows. “What do you mean?” Hyungsik asks. Yesung sighs. “Ah, well decisions are being made but there are obstacles that have to be cleared first.” he states. Henry tilts his head. “Your Grandfather right?” he asks. Yesung nods. “Yep, but this one isn’t about me this time.” he says.

“So Jongjin? Why? What’s happening?” Kyuhyun asks. Yesung lets out a small breath. “Well, yesterday he came to me and asked for advice.”

 

~Flashback~

Walking into the living room, Jongjin sits down in the chair that sat near the couch. “I need your advice on something.” he says looking at his older brother. Yesung nods. “Sure, what’s up?” he asks. Sighing, Jongjin sits back into the couch. “This is something really serious isn’t it?” Ryeowook asks, to which Jongjin nods.

“Okay, so as all three of us know, I’ve been dating Sungjin for five years. And everyone knows this except Grandfather.” Jongjin states. Yesung slowly nods. “Yeah, and everyone has been helping you so that he wouldn’t find out. Why are you stating this?” he asks. Jongjin lets out a small breath.

“Well I and Sungjin, after much discussion, decided to move forward in our relationship. The first step being us moving in together.” Jongjin states. Yesung lets out a simple ‘oh’ understanding where the conversation was going as Ryeowook tilts his head. “What does your Grandfather have to do with it, wouldn’t it be easier that way?” he asks.

The two brothers shake their heads. “If it was someone else’s Grandfather or if it was me, then yes.” Yesung says. “But, Jongjin is the favorite grandchild. Always have been. With a situation like this, it would actually make it harder on them.” he explains. “There will be no one helping them if it’s just the two of them in a house.”

Jongjin nods. “That and also Sungjin has made a condition for me just for us to go forward with moving together.” he says. Yesung raises a brow. “And what is it?” he asks. Jongjin looks at him. “He wants me to tell Grandfather, face to face, about our relationship.” he says.

Yesung lets out a small whistle. “Wow, tough situation. But I understand.” he says. Jongjin sighs. “Please give me some advice on this.” he says. “Either way, I feel like someone will be disappointed with my actions.” he says. “I really don’t want to let anyone down.”

Yesung sighs as he sits back into the couch. “Okay, well, on this, I agree with Sungjin.” he states. “I mean, I can’t tell you to just tell Grandfather to ‘ it up and get over it’ like I did. You closer to him than I am. But you still have to tell him. Sungjin might seem fine with hiding this, but don’t you think it’s a little hard on him? Having to hide his love for you at times just because of one person?” Yesung asks.

“We all understand that this isn’t something that you can rush, which it why he’s giving you time for it. But it’s will be for the best that you don’t wait too long to tell Grandfather.  Five going on six years is already a lot of time. The longer you hold off telling him, the worse the outcome might be.” Yesung adds.

“All I can tell you is to not stress yourself out too much about it, it’ll be hard to do but it’s best to stay calm about it all. Remember that everyone will be here to help and back you up when it comes to this, so you’re not alone. Just wait until you think the time is right, then sit down with Grandfather and tell him. It’s all you can do.” Yesung says.

Sighing, Jongjin nods. “Okay, thanks.” he says. Sighing again, he stands up. “Well now for me to sleep and think it all over tomorrow. It’ll leave you two now so that you can go back to your Kodak moment and sleep.” Jongjin says. “He’s already halfway there.” he says motioning toward Ryeowook.

Yesung looks to his side at Ryeowook, whose head was resting on his shoulder with his eyes halfway closed. Yesung lets out a small laugh. Shaking his head, Yesung looks back up at his brother. “Just remember that we’re all here for you.” he says. Jongjin nods. “Thanks. Good night.” he says before making his way out the living room.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Yesung looks at Sungmin. “Sungjin talked to you about this too right?” he asks. Sungmin nods. “Yeah, and I basically told him the same thing.” he says. “It’ll be tough but it’s something that they have to do if they want to stay in their relationship.” he says. Yesung sighs. “I wish there was more I could do, but there’s not.”

“When are they trying to move in together?” Hyungsik asks. Yesung shrugs. “I think Jongjin said they want to try some time next year.” he states. “So that gives him some time. I guess.” he says. “Anyways, enough of serious talk time. What are the plans for today? Where did you all choose to go?” he asks changing the subject.

The others look around at each other and shrugs. “We didn’t really discuss that before you two came.” Samona says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And there’s chapter 10 for you.

You find out the problem that Jongjin wanted advice on.

Sorry it took me so long to update. And that it's short. :/

I serious didn’t realize it was that long. -.-; I just happened to ask myself when was the last time I updated this story. And it was longer than I thought. >.<

Sorry about that.

I’ll make sure to update quicker next time. ^-^

Anyways hope you like this chapter.