ILYT? - Chapter 3

I Love You Teacher?

Chapter 3

 

~Two days later~

Ryeowook yawns as he walks out his room, straightening his uniform. He goes to check himself in the mirror before going to put on his shoes. Picking up his bag from off the living room couch, Ryeowook turns off all the lights before leaving the apartment. Locking the door behind him, Ryeowook makes his way down the stairs.

 

“Hey, Ryeowook-Hyung.” Ryeowook turns to see Hyungsik walking down the stairs to his own apartment building, waving to him. Smiling, Ryeowook waves back. “Hey Hyungsik.” he greets walking over to the boy. “On your way to school also?” he asks. Hyungsik nods. “Yep, mind if I walk with you?” he asks.

 

Ryeowook shakes his head. “No it’s fine. I can even introduce you to some of my friends.” he says. Hyungsik as the two start walking down the street. “So is it easy to make friends here?” he asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, it is. I mean I’m even friends with some of the teachers. And even if you don’t become friends with some of the people at this University, we do a lot of events with the surrounding Universities too.” he states.

 

Hyungsik nods. “Ah, okay.” he says. “So, what are your friends like?” he asks. After a minute of silence, Hyungsik looks at Ryeowook who was rubbing his chin. “Are they really that hard to describe?” he asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah. I don’t know the right words to use.” he says. “Let’s go with crazy, weird, and mischievous.”

 

“Yah, who are you calling crazy and weird?” The two look up to see Samona, Kyuhyun, and Henry standing there. Ryeowook smiles. “Hey.” he greets as they stop in front of the three. Ryeowook sees the three look at Hyungsik before looking back at him.

 

“Oh, yeah. Hyungsik, this is Henry Lau, Samona Nagase, and Cho Kyuhyun. They’re three of my friends. Henry, Samona, and Kyuhyun, this is Park Hyungsik. He just moved into the apartment building next to mine and Yesung’s.” Ryeowook says introducing everyone. Hyungsik smiles. “Nice to meet you all.” he greets.

 

“Same here. Hope you have a great time going to the school.” Samona states. With that the five begin walking toward the school. “So what grade are you all in?” Hyungsik asks. Kyuhyun looks at him. “I’m a third year like Ryeowook.” he says.

“I’m a second year.” Henry states. “And my love here is a third year.”

 

Hyungsik looks at Samona. “Oh, I was thinking that you would be a first year, like Me.” he says. Samona nods. “Yeah, I should be. But I got accepted in two years early.” she states. Hyungsik nods. “See, and now you know who to do to if you have any problems.” Ryeowook states. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, our group is basically made up from teachers, Yesung for example is one; geniuses, Samona and Me; and music prodigies, one of them being Henry. And a common factor for all of us is performing.”

 

Hyungsik nods. “Ah, must get crazy when all of you are together.” he says. Henry looks at him. “Oh, you have no idea. Crazy would be an understatement word to use. But it’s something that you get used to and don’t mind. It’s not as crazy to where you would want to not be associated with us… You’ll find out once you meet everyone.” Henry states.

 

“It makes me wonder even more how your group is like.” Hyungsik says as they walk through the campus gate. Ryeowook nods. “You will soon. You might even run into a couple of them going school time…” he says but stops. “No, scratch that, you will because of the fact that there’s 13 more of us excluding us three and Yesung.” he states.

 

“Oh, so what building is your first class in?” Kyuhyun asks. Hyungsik shrugs before taking a piece of paper out his pocket. Unfolding it, he looks at the writing on it. “It says it’s in building C. Classroom 113.” he states. Ryeowook smiles. “Ah, that means you well be meeting the eldest of our group, Park Junsu, or Leeteuk. That’s his class.”

 

“You won’t have to worry about him. He’s really sweet.” Samona says. “Just watch out if you go to a classroom instructed by a Kim Heechul. He may be pretty but he’s evil.” she adds. Kyuhyun nods. “So glad Yesung is the teacher for our class and not him.” he says. “But anyways, I’m heading to that building too, so I’ll show you where the classroom is.” he says. Hyungsik nods.

 

“Ah, we have about 6 minutes before the bell rings.” Henry informs looking at his watch. The others nod. “Okay, let’s meet up after classes are over.” Ryeowook says. And with that, the group splits up, walking toward their own class buildings.

 

~~

 

Ryeowook stretches as he makes his way into the classroom of his last class. Few students were already in the classroom, sitting in small groups chatting loud. “Hey Ryeowook.” One of them greets. Ryeowook waves to the students. “Hey Donghyun.” he greets walking over to him. “What’s up? Everyone seems a little excited.” he asks.

 

“Yeah, it’s because we’ve heard that we’ll be having a new Student Teacher being introduced today.” Donghyun informs. Ryeowook tilts his head. “Really? Do we really need an extra teacher for this class?” he asks. Donghyun shakes his head. “Well, I don’t think so. But I guess who ever it is need the credits and stuff.” he says.

 

“I heard that they personally requested to be in this class.” Another student near them states. Ryeowook blinks. “Really? I wonder why.” he says. “Anyways, talk to you later Donghyun.” he says before walking to his seat. Placing his bag under the table, Ryeowook sits down.

 

“Hey Ryeowook.” Looking up, he sees Kyuhyun and Samona walking toward him. “Seems like everyone’s getting ready to meet this new Student Teacher.” Samona says as they sit down in their seats on either side of Ryeowook. Kyuhyun nods. “Our class doesn’t really need one. But I do want to know who this person is.” he says.

 

Ryeowook nods. “Same here. I was just told that they asked to be assigned to this class. I wanna know why.” he says. Samona and Kyuhyun looks at him. “What think someone’s after your Yesung?” Samona asks. Ryeowook lets out a scoff. “No way, he’s mine.” he says. “And I have nothing to worry about.”

 

A second later, the bell rings and the students move to their seats as Yesung walking into the room. “Good Afternoon, everyone.” Yesung greets as he walks to his desk. Picking up a book, he turns to the class. “Good Afternoon, Mr. Yesung.” they greet back. Smiling, Yesung walks to the front of the class.

 

“Okay, to start off today’s class; after taking attendance, I will be introducing a new member to our classroom. She’ll be acting as a Student-Teacher.” Yesung explains before starting attendance call. Once finished, Yesung closes the book. “Okay, now to get this over with.” he whispers to himself.

 

“Jess, come on in!” he calls toward the opened door. The class sits in silence as a woman with long brown hair walking into the classroom. Smiling, she walks over to Yesung and stands next to him. “Introduce yourself.” he states. Nodding, the woman looks at the class. “Good afternoon all. I’m Jessica Jung. I’ll be your new Student-Teacher. Nice to meet you all.” she greets, bowing. Yesung turns to the class.

 

“Would anyone like to ask her any questions?” he asks. A few hands go up in the air. Yesung points to one of the students, allowing them to ask their question. “How old are you Ms. Jung?”

“You can call me Jessica. And I’m 26.” Jessica answers.

“Did you grow up in Korea?”

“Yes, but I also grew up in the USA for about half my childhood.”

 

Ryeowook tilts his head as he looks at Jessica. “She seems familiar.” he states. Kyuhyun and Samona looks at him. “Have you met her somewhere?” Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook shakes his head. “No, and that’s what I don’t get.” he says. “I’m positive that I’ve never met her before. But I know her from somewhere.” he adds. Samona shrugs. “Maybe you seen her picture somewhere before.” she states.

 

“Okay, one more question, and we have to start our lesson.” Yesung states. He then points to Donghyun. “Okay, so I was told earlier, that you requested to be put into this class. Why would you request to be put in a class that doesn’t need extra help? Why did you choose this class over all the others?” he asks.

 

Jessica looks at him. “Oh, that’s simple to answer.” Jessica says. “It’s because Yesung is teaching this class.” she states. Donghyun tilts his head. “Okay… I’m sure we’re all missing something here… But what does Yesung having to be the teacher have anything to do with your reason?” he asks.

 

Jessica looks at him. “The reason is Yesung is the teacher of this class. And I, Jessica Jung, have to be a Student Teacher in this class also because of the fact that I am his girlfriend.” she states. The class instantly settles into silence for a minute as Yesung face-palms himself. The class then fills with laugher. Jessica blinks at the reaction. She then looks at Yesung before looks back at the students. “Did I say something wrong?” she asks.

 

“Sorry to inform you Ma’am, but everyone in this classroom knows that Yesung is in a relationship. And since we all know who it is, it’s just too hilarious to hear you say that.” Kyuhyun informs. The other students nod. “Yesung might be bi, but we all know that the person he’s dating is a guy.” Donghyun states.

 

Jessica scoffs. “Oh that? And you count that as a relationship?” she asks. The class silences as another voice speaks up. “It’s more of a relationship than that fantasy of a dream that you think is going on between you and Yesung.” A frown appears on Jessica’s face as she turns and looks at Ryeowook. Her eyes glaring into his.

 

“And who do you think you are? What do you think you know?” Jessica asks.

“Oh, it doesn’t matter who I am. But I do know that you are an ex. And I know that for a fact especially since I hear it from the person who dumped you.”

“Ha, and what makes you think his new ‘relationship’ of his is something real?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe because of the fact that he loves the person he’s with and the person also loves him.”

“Oh please, save me that love crap. He also once told me that too.

“Well it obviously turned from love to something else seeing how he’s not yours anymore.”

“And you think that it’s real love that he has with this other person.”

“Yes, yes I do.”

“Oh please, it’s just fling. It’s probably something that could be torn apart in a snap.”

“Excuse me?”

 

Unable to take it anymore, Yesung takes hold of Jessica’s arm. “Okay that’s enough, this ends now.” he states leading her toward the door. He then stops and looks at Ryeowook. “Don’t you dare believe anything that she just said.” he says before pulling Jessica out the classroom.

 

Shutting the door, Yesung turns to Jessica. “What the hell, Jessica?!” he asks. Jessica looks away. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she says. Yesung scoffs. “Oh really? So you didn’t just get into an argument with one of my students?” he asks.

“Well he started it.” Jessica says.

“It wouldn’t matter if his mom started it! You are a teacher, training or not, you are supposed to behave like one! You do not argue with them!”

“Well what was I supposed to do when he said something like that?”

“Why should you get upset about it when it’s true?!”

“So you’re going to take his side over mine?!”

“Yes! Yes I will because you’re a teacher! You are supposed to set an example not act like a 10 year old and get upset when someone says something you don’t like!”

“But Yesung-”

“I don’t care. For today, you are going to go home. Go let Mr. Lee know that you’ll be leaving. If you want, tell him what happened.”

“Why do I have to leave?!”

“Because I said so! I do not need distractions in my classroom!”

 

Yesung then sighs. “Just go home Jess. I will talk to you tomorrow.” he says. “And we will retry your first day tomorrow too. Understand?” he asks. Sighing, Jessica nods. “Fine.” she says. Yesung looks at her. “I don’t understand why you’re doing this. But you will tell Me.” he says. Jessica nods. “Yeah, some other time I guess. Bye.” she says before turning and walking down the hall.

 

Turning back toward the door, Yesung lets out a breath before reopening it and walking back in. “Sorry about that class.” he states. “For today, Jessica will not be with us. She’ll be going home. She’ll try again tomorrow.” he says looking around the classroom. He looks at Ryeowook to see that he sat in his chair with his arms crossed and a pissed look on his face. Talking with Samona and Kyuhyun as they try to calm him down.

 

Yesung sighs again as he walks to his desk and picks up his lesson book. “Okay then. Let’s get past all this and start today’s lesson.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that is Chapter 3. :D

And the second new character is SNSD’s Jessica. :D

And is seems that she’s causing trouble already.

So I decided to choose Jessica because of the simple fact that I like the pictures that Yesung posted on his twitter. They were from when the SM Artists were gathering for the S.M Art Exhibit Photoshoot. And it was Him, Jessica, Krystal, and Eunhyuk in the picture. They were all so cute, pretty and handsome. ^-^

I was looking at pictures that I had of Yesung with other female artists. And at first I was going to use Yoona, BoA, or T-ara’s Jiyeon. But one, Jiyeon’s too young, so she was immediately out of the picture. As for Yoona, I just used her in my Sibum story and I don’t like reusing a character if they’re going to be coupled up with someone else. And for BoA, well she’s awesome and I don’t like person hating her in any way whatsoever. Plus while she and Yesung looked great in the picture I was looking at, I have joined the bandwagon a year ago pairing her with someone else.

Want a hint? : ‘What time is it?’

If you know the answer then you are awesome and I want to give you a red balloon (Another hint). XD

Okay, so even though it may seem like it by first introductions, Jessica isn’t going to be a bad character. Well she’ll be that good/bad person. But the actual bad person hasn’t been introduced yet. So…. Yeah.

 

Anyways, that’s that. And next chapter will be up soon. ^-^