ILYT? - Chapter 11

I Love You Teacher?

Chapter 11

~two weeks later~

Ryeowook yawns as he walks into the classroom. Greeting the other students as he walks, he makes his way to his seat. “Hey Ryeowook, you seem tired.” Samona greets from her spot, already sitting. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, classes are back but the teachers are really laying on the homework. I was up until like 11pm trying to get all my work done.”

“If you need help, you can always ask us or Yesung.” Samona says. Ryeowook nods as he sits down. “Yeah, I know. But you know I don’t like to be a bother to anyone.” he says. Samona lets out a small laugh. “A bother? Yeah, right. It’ll just be more time that we can spend and hang out together.” she says.

Ryeowook looks at her. “Are you sure?” he asks. Samona smiles. “Of course. Come over tonight and we can do homework together. We can even invite Kyuhyun.” she says. “He’ll probably be some type of help.” she says making Ryeowook laugh.

“Oh, why thank you.” The two turn to see Kyuhyun walking up to them. “Cause you know. I don’t help or anything.” he says sitting his bag down next to his seat. Samona looks at him. “You’re always playing your games.” she says. “And that leads you to ignore us.” she adds. Ryeowook nods. “She’s right.”

Kyuhyun lets out a snort. “No, it’s not. I listen. I just choose to not respond.” he says. Ryeowook and Samona shake their heads. “Yeah, if the conversation is something you can use against us later.” Samona says. Kyuhyun nods as he sits down. “Well, of course. I have to get my blackmailing from somewhere.”

“But anyways,” Kyuhyun says turning to Ryeowook. “Hyungsik is outside in the hallway. He says he wants to talk to you about something.” he informs. Ryeowook looks at him. “Hyungsik? We could just talk once classes were over. I hope nothing is wrong with him.” he says standing up. Samona looks at him. “Well, he knows today, this class is a free period for us since this class teachers has a meeting.”

Ryeowook nods. “True. I’ll be back.” he says pushing in his chair. As he walks down the staircase, Samona turns and looks at Kyuhyun. “He’s going to, isn’t he?” she asks. Kyuhyun nods. “Yes, he is.” he says. “I told him to prepare himself.” he adds before looking back at Ryeowook’s retreating form.

“Hey Ryeowook.” A voice calls as Ryeowook steps out the classroom. Ryeowook turns to see Jessica walking toward him. “Oh, hey Jessica.” he greets as she stops in front of him. “I thought our teachers had a meeting today.” he says. Jessica nods. “Yeah, but since I’m not really a teacher, they said that I don’t have to attend if I don’t want to.”

“And you didn’t want to, correct?” Ryeowook asks. Jessica smiles. “Exactly.” she says making Ryeowook laugh. “So, I’m just going to watch the class. Yesung said that I should spend this class time, volunteering to help out the students that need help with their school work. Whether it’s our class or for another class.” she explains.

Ryeowook nods. “That’s good. Especially if some of the students are like me. They’re going to need this free time to do work.” he says. Jessica nods. “So, where are you going?” she asks. Ryeowook looks around. “Kyuhyun said that Hyungsik wanted to talk to Me.” he says. Jessica nods. “Oh, I just seen him, so he’s around here somewhere. He was talking with someone.”

Ryeowook nods. “Okay, thanks. I’ll be back.” he says before turning and walking down the hall. It didn’t take long for him to find Hyungsik at the end of the hallway talking with another student. “Hyungsik.” he calls.

Turning from the person he was talking to, Hyungsik waves. Turning back, he says bye to the student before making his way to Ryeowook. “So, what’s up Hyungsik? Are you okay?” Ryeowook asks. Hyungsik tilts his head. “Yeah, I’m okay. Why do you ask?” he asks. Ryeowook shrugs. “Well, you want to talk. Just want to make sure everything is okay.”

Hyungsik nods. “Yeah, sorry to pull you away from class. I just have to talk to you about something.” he explains. Hyungsik looks around. “Um, can we talk in a place that's more quiet?” he asks. When Ryeowook nods, Hyungsik turns, walking down the hall. Following him, Ryeowook raises a brow. “Are you sure everything’s okay?” he asks.

Hyungsik nods as they walk until they were in an empty hallway. As they stop walking, Hyungsik turns to Ryeowook. “Sorry, it’s just, there’s something that I have to tell you.” he says. “It’s hard for me to say, and I don’t want any interruptions.” he states. Ryeowook tilts his head as he looks at Hyungsik. “Is it something bad?” he asks.

Hyungsik shakes his head. “No, not really.” he says. “Just something that I need to tell you.” he says. Taking a deep breath, Hyungsik looks at Ryeowook. “Okay, I’m telling you this because it’s something that I need to get off my chest.”

“Okay, what is it?” Ryeowook asks.

“Just so you know, I’m not trying to start or mess up again.”

“Okay…”

“But I just need to let you know.”

“What is it?”

“Really, by all means, I don’t want this to cause trouble.”

“Hyungsik”

“I just have to tell you.”

“Hyungsik”

“I don’t want anything to change between us. But-”

“Hyungsik, please, just tell me.”

 

Hyungsik takes another deep breath. “Okay, okay.” he says letting out the breath. “Ryeowook, I like you.”

“Okay, so, what do you have to tell me?” Ryeowook asks.

“That’s it. I like you.”

“But I know that. That’s why we’re friends.”

 “No, Ryeowook, I mean like how you like Yesung.”

Silence settles around them as Hyungsik watches Ryeowook’s eyes grew wide. “Well, it’s not as much as you like Yesung. But you know what I mean, in that type of way.” Hyungsik says. Ryeowook opens his mouth to say something, but stops.

 

“I think I might know who he likes.”

“What? Really? Who is it?”

“I’m sorry. I can’t tell you.”

“And why not?”

“Because it’ll just cause trouble. Now, stop frowning, it looks out of place on that beautiful face of yours.”

 

Taking another moment, he clears his throat and tries again. “So, you love me?” he asks softly. Hyungsik shakes his head. “No, not love, just like.” he says. “But yes, I do.” he says. Lowering his head, Ryeowook looks at the floor.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t.” Ryeowook says. Hyungsik shakes his head. “No, don’t be sorry. I mean, I know you’re dating Yesung and I don’t expect you to leave him. I know how much you love him.” Hyungsik says also looking at the floor. “It’s just… I feel that for me to move on, I have to tell my feelings.”

“Even if I turn you down?” Ryeowook asks looking at him. Hyungsik nods. “Yes. I mean, you should always try no matter what, right?” he says with a small laugh. “I didn’t expect to gain anything from this. But I still wanted to at least tell you once.” he says.

“I’m sorry.” Ryeowook says again. Hyungsik gives him a small smile. “No need to be, really.” he says. “If anything, I should be. I know you weren’t expecting this. And I just drop this on you.” he says.

A moment later, a ring sounds off through the halls. “Oh, I need to get to class. I don’t have a free period today.” Hyungsik says. Ryeowook looks at him. “Hyungsik.” he calls. Hyungsik just smiles at him. “Really. Don’t worry. Don’t think too much about it okay.” he says. “I’ll see you later okay?”

Ryeowook nods and with that Hyungsik turns and walks down the hall, waving bye. Only when he turns the counter does Ryeowook turn and walk back toward his own classroom. Ryeowook shakes his head as he walks down the hall. Entering the classroom, Ryeowook walks up the staircase and to his seat. Sighing as he sits down between Kyuhyun and Samona.

“So, what’s up with Hyungsik?” Kyuhyun asks. Ryeowook sighs as he stares at his desk. He then looks at one friend before looking at the other. “Guys, Hyungsik just told me that he likes Me.” he says. Samona nods. “And how did you reply?” she asks.

Ryeowook raises a brow. “What do you mean? I told him sorry.” he says. “I mean, I’m with Yesung and I’m never leaving him. And why don’t you two seem surprised?” he asks. The two looks at him. “Well, because we knew.” Kyuhyun says. Ryeowook frowns. “What? Why didn’t either of you tell me?” he asks.

Samona shrugs. “Well, it wasn’t our right to tell you. That is Hyungsik’s decision.” she says. Ryeowook sighs. “I don’t know what to do.” he says. Kyuhyun looks at him. “You can’t do anything. Just relax and let it go.” he says. Ryeowook frown. “You can’t just let something like that go.” he says. “How am I supposed to act around him?”

“What do you mean? Just act like you usually do.” Samona says. Ryeowook looks at her. “How am I going to do that? Won’t it be weird?” he asks. Samona shakes her head. “Not unless you make it weird.” she says. “He did say he doesn’t want it to change your friendship right?” she asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, something along the lines.”

“Well, he’s not letting it interfere with your friendship, so you shouldn’t either. It’ll be harder on him if you did.” Kyuhyun states. Ryeowook sighs. “You’re right.” he says before looks at them again. “I should tell Yesung about this right?”

 

~~~

 

A.N.: Here’s Chapter 11.

I know, I know. I’m horrible. And I have no good excuse for taking so long and not writing.

At first it was because my old laptop crashed on me and I was trying to find some way to get all my stuff off the laptop.

But when I kept coming up with dead ends, I decided to just redo everything. And then I got writers block.

Then I finally got over my writers block and start writing again. But started new stories and procrastination on continuing writing this one like I wanted to.

But now I’m back and pushing myself forward once again to write this story.

Hopefully I’ll be able to continue this story with no problems.

Thanks to all who read and follow this story. This story probably won’t have gone this far if it wasn’t for your support. Thank you.