ILYT? - Chapter 9

I Love You Teacher?

 

Chapter 9

~Six days later~

“Happy Almost Birthday, Pumpkin.” Sungmin turns away from talking with his brother just in time to be tackled into a hug by Ryeowook. Letting out a laugh, Sungmin hugs back. “Thank you.” he says. The two then steps apart as the other three that Ryeowook arrived with walks over to them.

“Happy early birthday, Dear.” Hei, Yesung’s and Ryeowook’s Moms says as they hugs Sungmin. Sungmin smiles. “Thanks Aunties.” he says. As Sungmin talks with them, Sungjin looks around. “Where’s the guys at?” he asks. Ryeowook looks around. “Oh, they’re outside having business talk. They’re really all for this collaboration of fashion lines.” he says.

As if on cue, the five guys walks into the room, making their way over to them. “Jin.” Sungjin calls out as he runs over to Jongjin. Looking up, Jongjin smiles, opening out his arms, letting Sungjin hugs him. Jongjin wraps his arms around the shorter boy, hugs back before kissing him.

“See; act like they’re been apart for like months.” The others turn to see Kyuhyun walking over with Heechul and Leeteuk. Sungjin sticks him tongue out at Kyuhyun. “Oh, yeah, because you and Hyung are any better.” he says.

Letting out a small laugh, Jongjin looks at Sungmin. “Happy Birthday.” he says as the others also greet each other.  He then looks down at the boys in his arms. “Oh, I have to talk to you about something.” he says. The two excuses themselves before walking off. With that the others spreads around to talk with the others in the room.

~~

 

“Aw, that was fun.” Ryeowook says as he sits down on the couch in the living room of his apartment. Not too long ago their group had arrived back home from the New Year’s/Birthday Party. Now everyone was in their respective apartments getting ready to go to sleep. “Change first Ryeowook. Don’t sleep in your clothes again.” Mrs. Kim says.

Nodding, Ryeowook stands back up. “Yeah, I woke up in the middle of the night to change yesterday.” he says with a small laugh. Walking to his room, he pulls out a pair of pajamas from his top drawer before moving to the bathroom. After changing, he moves back to the living room while the other four in the apartment also get ready for bed.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Kim walks into the living room. Turning around from his seat on the couch, Ryeowook looks at her. “Ah, it that you all will be leaving tomorrow. It was great having you here for a week.” he says. Mrs. Kim nods. “Yeah, I agree. I miss being around you.” she says.  “I would want you to move back home. But I know you wouldn’t want to with the neighbor you have now.” she says with a small laugh.

“So when will you all be able to visit again?” Ryeowook asks. Mrs. Kim shrugs. “I don’t know. It might be separately next time.” she states. “After tomorrow I and Hei have to travel to Japan for a month to work with the businesses there. So you father and Jin will still be here in case you need to talk to someone face to face. Then about two weeks after we get back your father and Jin will be heading to Malaysia. We try to make it to were one of us will always be her just in case you need us.”

Ryeowook smiles, “Ah, then the two weeks all of you are here, we must plan something in between your schedules. Maybe going out for lunch or something.” he says. Mrs. Kim nods. “Of course.” she says smiling. “When we come back, we can plan where to go. See if any new places will be opened. It’ll be fun.” she says.

After a few more minutes of talking with his mom, the two hug and says goodnight to each other. With that Mrs. Kim stands up and makes her way out the living room. Turning the lights off when she leaves, Mrs. Kim makes her way toward the room she was staying in.

Taking hold of the cover that sat on the back of the couch, Ryeowook pulls it along with him as he lies down on the couch. Letting out a small yawn, Ryeowook stares at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to take over.

Ryeowook shifts his position on the couch when sleep didn’t take over after half an hour. After a few more minutes, he lets out a small sigh. Reaching out to the side, he pats around on the table that sat in front of the couch, until he finds his phone. Ryeowook wincing slightly at the bright light from his phone as he presses the side button.

Pressing the screen a few times, Ryeowook goes into his text messages and sends one to the person also sleeping on a couch next door.

 

To: My Turtle Love

~Are You Asleep?

Sent at 10:50pm

 

From: My Turtle Love

~No I’m just day dreaming with my eyes closed.

Sent at 10:52pm

 

To: My Turtle Love

~Don’t be mean like that

Sent at 10:53pm

 

From: My Turtle Love

~hehe Okay sorry baby. What’s wrong?

Sent at 10:55pm

 

To: My Turtle Love

~I can’t sleep. :/

Sent at 10:57pm

 

~

To: My Wookie Baby

~Aw, would you like me to sing you a song?

Sent at 11:00pm

 

From: My Wookie Baby

~Can’t do that through a text

Sent at 11:03pm

 

To: My Wookie Baby

~Then what would you like to do?

Sent at 11:05pm

 

From: My Wookie Baby

~I don’t know. What are you doing?

Sent at 11:07pm

 

To: My Wookie Baby

~Staring at the ceiling.

Sent at 11:08pm

 

From: My Wookie Baby

~Can’t sleep either right?

Sent at 11:09pm

 

To: My Wookie Baby

~Yeah, I miss your warmth being next to me as I sleep.

Sent at 11:11pm

 

From: My Wookie Baby

~Same here. :)

Sent at 11:12pm

 

To: My Wookie Baby

~So what now?

Sent at 11:13pm

 

From: My Wookie Baby

~Open the door

Sent at 11:19pm

 

To: My Wookie Baby

~What took you so long to reply?

Sent at 11:21pm

 

From: My Wookie Baby

~Just open the door and you’ll see.

Sent at 11:23pm

 

To: My Wookie Baby

~There better not be a kidnapper outside my door.

Sent at 11:25pm

 

From: My Wookie Baby

~You’re not a kid

Sent at 11:26pm

 

To: My Wookie Baby

~Well an adult-napper

Sent at 11:28pm

 

Letting out a small laugh, Yesung sits up on the couch before standing up. Sitting his phone on the table, he walks out the living room and to the door. He opens it to reveal Ryeowook standing there wearing a coat over his pajamas and his phone in his hand. Looking up, Ryeowook smiles. “If you want I’ll kidnap only your heart.” he says.

Yesung lets out a small chuckle as he pulls Ryeowook into the apartment and shuts the door. “You can’t kidnap something I voluntarily gave to you.” he says as he helps Ryeowook take off his coat and hangs it up. Taking Ryeowook’s hand, he pulls the shorter boy to the living room and the two sit down on the couch.

“Yeah, this feels better.” Yesung says pulling Ryeowook into his lap and wrapping his arms around his waist. Smiling, Ryeowook lays his head on Yesung’s shoulder. “Ah, should have thought of this yesterday. I would have fallen to sleep quicker.” Yesung says as he turns to the side and lets himself fall back onto the couch.

“Well tomorrow we won’t have to worry about it. We’ll just have to decide which house to sleep at.” Ryeowook says, lifting himself up to look down at Yesung. Looking back at him, Yesung slightly shrugs. “As long as you’re lying next to me, I could care less.” he says pulling Ryeowook down and kissing him.

“Aww, well aren’t you two so sweet. Kodak moment.”  The two look up to see Jongjin standing in the doorway of the living room. Letting out a small laugh, Yesung lifts them back up into a sitting position. “Can’t sleep?” Ryeowook asks. Jongjin shakes his head. Walking into the living room, Jongjin sits down in the chair that sat near the couch. “I need your advice on something.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 9 for you. :D

So next chapter the parents leave. Which means that winter break will be over and back to school they go.

Well next chapter they wouldn’t be in school but the chapter after they will it.

Anyways hope you liked this chapter. I’ll try to have the next one up soon. ^-^