ILYT? - Chapter 6

I Love You Teacher?

 

Chapter 6

 

~two months later~

“Okay I’m out the door right now.” Ryeowook says into the phone before hanging up. Sliding on his shoes and coat, Ryeowook makes his way out the apartment, locking the door behind him. Walking down the stairs, Ryeowook makes his way down the street. He then stops when he sees a familiar brown head.

 

“Hey Hyungsik.” Ryeowook calls out. The boy turns around and walks to him. “Hey Ryeowook-Hyung.” he greets back. Ryeowook moves to the boy and the two begin walking down the street. “So where’s Yesung-Hyung?” Hyungsik asks. Ryeowook looks at him. “Oh, he has a Teachers’ Meeting today. So he won’t be joining us.” he says.

 

Hyungsik nods. “Ah, okay.” he says. Ryeowook raises a brow. “Why? Got your eye on my Yesung?” he asks. Hyungsik immediately shakes his head. “No not at all.” he says holding up his hands in defense. Ryeowook lets out a laugh. “I was just joking.” he says. “I know everyone isn’t attracted to that weird turtle lover like I Am.” he says making Hyungsik laugh.

 

“But he is attractive.” Hyungsik says making Ryeowook look at him. “But he’s not my type so you don’t need to worry about me trying anything toward him.” he adds. Ryeowook nods. “So… What is your type?” he asks.

 

Hyungsik scratches his head. “I would say that they have to be cute, fun to be around and cheerful. Just to name three things.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “Oh, so someone like me.” he says doing a little pose, one of his hands resting against his chin. Hyungsik lets out another laugh. “Of course.” he says.

 

“Hey you two.” The two look up to see Kyuhyun, Samona, and Henry standing in front of the restaurant they were meeting at. “So what are you two chatting about?” Kyuhyun asks as they walk into the restaurant. Ryeowook looks at him. “Oh, Hyungsik is a YeWook fan.” he states as they sit down at one of the booths. Henry, Samona, and Ryeowook slides and sit down on one side as Kyuhyun and Hyungsik sit down on the other side.

 

Henry raises a brow. “You’re a YeWook fan?” he asks looking at Hyungsik. Hyungsik shakes his head. “No, he’s lying.” he says. Ryeowook smiles. “No I’m not.” he says. “He told me that he thinks Yesung is attractive which means he likes Yesung’s looks. Then he describes his ideal person and they have the same personality like Me.” he states. “Therefore he’s looking for a Yesung with my personality. That’s YeWook.” he adds making the others laugh.

 

“Ryeowook I don’t think you can count that.” Kyuhyun says. Ryeowook looks at him. “Why not?”  he asks. Kyuhyun looks at him. “Because you have a loveable personality that everyone likes.” he states. Samona nods. “Plus Yesung IS hot. I mean look at him.” she says. “So you can’t count that either.” she says. She then looks to her side to see Henry looking at her with a raised brow. “What? I’m telling the truth. Don’t get mad okay. You know you’re the only person to have my heart since we met.” she says before kissing his on the cheek.

 

Henry smiles. “Okay, forgiven.” he says. Kyuhyun looks at Samona. “Hey wait, I was dating you when you met him.” he states. “What an offensive thing to say while I’m sitting right here.” he says putting a hurtful look on his face. “How rude.” he says making the others laugh. Henry then looks at Hyungsik. “So you’ve been here for about three months now. Is there anyone you like?” he asks. Hyungsik shrugs. “Well, kinda I guess.” he says. Samona looks at him. “Why do you say kinda?” she asks.

 

“Well because they’re dating someone else right now. And I don’t really know if I actually like them. I just get this feeling when around them.” Hyungsik explains. Ryeowook looks at him. “Oh, oh, who is it?” he asks. Hyungsik shakes his head. “No, I can’t say. It’s embarrassing.” he says. Ryeowook puffs out his cheeks. “Aw, come on. I wanna know.” he says making Hyungsik let out a small laugh.

 

Kyuhyun and Samona look at each other. “Ah, Ryeowook let him keep it a secret. He doesn’t want anyone to know so that the person he likes doesn’t find out.” Samona says poking Ryeowook’s puffed out cheeks. Ryeowook sighs. “Aw, but I wanted to play match maker.” he says. Kyuhyun shakes his head. “But the person he likes is going out with someone else. So you can’t do anything.” he says.

 

Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, that true.” he says. Ryeowook shrugs. “Well then, good luck is all I can say.” he says. Hyungsik nods. “Thanks.”

 

~~~~

“You know you didn’t have to do this.” Ryeowook says. He was sitting down in a restaurant; Yesung sits in the seat across from him. Yesung looks up at him from the menu he was holding. “Yeah, but it’s been two week since that Teachers’ Meeting, and we haven’t been able to spend time together.” he says.

 

“So now I’m sticking to what I said. I’m sitting everything to the side for today and I’m not thinking about it tonight, instead I’m spending it with you.” Yesung says. “Plus we haven’t been out on a date since your birthday.” he says. Ryeowook shrugs. “Because it doesn’t matter.” he says. “As long as you’re next to me, I don’t care where we are.” he says.

 

Yesung smiles. “Same here, but I still want to do some nice for you. But I didn’t have time to decorated one of our apartments like I wanted to.” he says. Ryeowook smiles. “You’re so romantic.” he says with a small giggle. “Maybe you can do it sometime in the future.” he says. Yesung nods. “Oh, I will.”

 

A minute later a waiter comes over and takes their order. It wasn’t longer after that their food arrived and they started eating. “Oh, guess what I found out.” Ryeowook says. Yesung looks up at him, signaling for him to go on. “I found out that Hyungsik likes someone.” he says. Yesung raises a brow. “Really? Is he going to ask the person out?” he asks.

 

Ryeowook shrugs. “I don’t think so.” he says. “He said he’s not even sure if he likes the person. He wouldn’t even tell us who it was. But he said that the person was already dating someone else.” he states. Yesung nods. “Yeah, not much you can do if they’re already with someone else.” he says.

 

Ryeowook looks at him. “So, if I was dating someone already when we met, you wouldn’t have chased after me?” he asks. Yesung scoffs. “Oh please, nothing was going to stop be from being with you. I would have just been more forward with my actions if you did have a boyfriend.” he says. Ryeowook tilts his head. “But you just said, you can’t do much if someone’s already dating.” he says.

 

Yesung nods. “Yeah, but I’m a different case. Especially when it comes to you.” he states. “You had me captured since I help you up that day I was moving in. High school student or not; dating someone else or not; I was going to chase after you unless you made it completely clear that you didn’t want to date Me.” he says.

 

Ryeowook smiles. “I’m happy that no matter what, you still wanted Me.” he says. Yesung shrugs. “Hey, that’s what love at first sight does to people.” he says. “And I’m glad that it was with you.” he says. As a blush crosses his face, Ryeowook looks down at the table. “So am I.” he says trying to hide the big smile on his face by eating.

 

“Oh, yeah, I just remembered something.” Yesung says. Ryeowook looks up at him. “What?” he asks. Yesung looks at him. “My parents are mad that they’ve haven’t been able to see you in person again.” he says. Ryeowook tilts his head. “Oh that’s right; the only time that I did was last year when they can to celebrate your birthday.”

 

Yesung nods. “At that time, we weren’t dating and I just introduced you all when they came to pick me up that day.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, but I talk to your mom like every other day on the phone.” he says. Yesung shrugs. “Yeah, but she said she’s kinda tired of that and wants to speak to you face to face.” he says.

 

Ryeowook nods. “Ah, I wouldn’t mind that. I mean my mom says the same thing.” he says. He then stops. “Now that I think about it, our parents themselves.” he states. “Should we arrange for them to?” he asks. Yesung looks at him and nods. “Yeah, I mean they’re practically family. Especially since I’m not letting up go no matter what. So yeah.” he says. “Better to do it now before they, themselves, make a fuss about It.” he says.

 

Ryeowook smiles. “Great, we can talk to them tomorrow and see when we can set everything up.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that’s Chapter 6.

So seems like Yesung was dead set on making Ryeowook’s his no matter what.

I don’t know why I didn’t think to have Ryeowook in a relationship in the first story. :/

I seriously didn’t think of that until when I was writing this chapter. -.-;

Oh well, too late now. XD

So Ryeowook and Yesung are planning for their families to meet that should be exciting. :D

Anyways that’s that. And next chapter will be up soon. ^-^