ILYT? - Chapter 7

I Love You Teacher?

 

Chapter 7

~a month later~

Yesung sighs as he steps out his car. Grabbing his bag, he shuts the door before locking the car. He was tired. They were having a lot of Teachers’ Meetings because of the fact that major holidays were coming up. And that means the end of the first half of school which results in tests, which takes place in a week.

Sighing again, Yesung makes his way to the apartment building stairs. Once at his apartment, he sits his bag down before leaving back out. Walking to Ryeowook’s apartment, Yesung knocks on the door. When he didn’t get an answer, Yesung pulls his phone out his pocket. Dialing the familiar number, Yesung puts the phone up to his ear.

 

“Hi.” Ryeowook voice greets.

“Hey baby. Where are you?” Yesung asks.

“I’m on my way to the apartments right now. Are you there?”

“Yeah, just got back.”

“Okay, I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

“Okay, bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Hanging up the phone, Yesung places it back into his pocket. He then leans against the banister, looking down at the street below. “He was probably with Sam and them.” he states to himself. “Shouldn’t take him too long to get here.”

Within minutes, Ryeowook came into view. Spotting him, Yesung notes that Hyungsik is with him. Yesung watches as the two happily chat as they make their way towards the apartments. The two stops in front of Hyungsik’s apartment building, laughing about something that probably happened earlier that day.

As he watches them, Yesung tilts his head to the side. “Huh… I never noticed that.” he whispers to himself. “Wonder when this started.” he says. As the two below say bye to each other, Yesung watches Hyungsik walks up to his apartment door. He then turns and waves to Ryeowook before entering his apartment.

Yesung turns his attention to Ryeowook who was walking up the stairs. “Hey Yesung.” he greets walking over to him. “You didn’t wait long right?” he asks. Standing up, Yesung shakes his head. Turning to Ryeowook, Yesung leans down and kisses him. “Not at all.”

Ryeowook smiles. “That’s good.” he says before turning around and walking to his apartment door. Unlocking it, Ryeowook walks into the apartment with Yesung behind him. After taking off their shoes and coats, the two walk to the living room and sit down on the couch.

“So how was your day?” Ryeowook asks. Yesung shakes his head. “Same as always.” he says. “All of us teachers worrying and trying to get everything ready for the finals next week.” he states. “What about you?” he asks. Ryeowook shrugs. “Same here when it comes to worrying about the finals.” he says.

“Today after school, me and the others decided to go to the restaurant to have a small study group. We all have to go over and review what was taught.” Ryeowook says. He then stands up. “I’ll be right back. Going to go make us something hot to drink.” he says. Yesung nods as he makes his way to the kitchen.

It didn’t take long and within minutes Ryeowook was making his way back into the living room carrying a tray with two cups on it. Yesung watches as Ryeowook sits the cup on the table before retaking his seat next to Yesung. “Yesung, I can always tell when you’re staring at me.” Ryeowook says. “What’s up?” he asks.

“I have a question.” Yesung says. Ryeowook nods. “Okay, what is it?” he asks. He then turns to Yesung. “Not long ago you told me that Hyungsik said he has a crush on someone.” he states. Ryeowook nods. “Well, he didn’t mention anything about the person?” Yesung asks. Ryeowook shakes his head.

“No, he still won’t budge on giving me a name.” Ryeowook says. “Earlier before we found out he liked someone he told me that his ideal type was someone who was cheerful and fun to be around.” he informs. “Why?” he asks picking up one of the cups.

Yesung sighs. “I think I might know who he likes.” he says picking up the other cup. Ryeowook looks at him as he takes a sip of the liquid in the cup. “What? Really? Who is it?” he asks. Yesung shakes his head. “I’m sorry. I can’t tell you.” he says. Ryeowook frowns. “And why not?” he asks.

“Because it’ll just cause trouble.” Yesung replies. “Now, stop frowning, it looks out of place on that beautiful face of yours.” he says pecking Ryeowook on the lips before sitting his cup back on the tray. Ryeowook nods. “Ah, if seems everyone else is having solid guesses about who it is.” he says. “Kyuhyun and Samona said that they might know who it is too.” he says.

Yesung nods. “Well, don’t worry about it okay.” he says. “Now onto an important matter. Did our parent agree on a date?” he asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yep, they want to meet a week before Christmas.” he says. “AND they want to have Christmas together.” he adds.

“They haven’t even fully met each other, but they want to spend Christmas together?” Yesung asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, well, I gave my mom your mom’s number and let them talk amongst themselves to find out a date to meet. And this is the result.” he says. Yesung shrugs. “Well, I see no problem with it.” he says. “It’ll be our first official Christmas together.”

Ryeowook smiles as looks at him. “Oh, you’re right.” he says. “That’ll make it even more special.” he says. Yesung nods and smiles back at him

 

~~~~

Yesung sighs as he leans against the wall. He was at Heechul’s house along with the others. They were all gathered in the living room chatting in small groups. “What’s wrong Yesung?” Yesung turns to see Heechul and Leeteuk walking over to him. As the two stop in front of him, Yesung sighs again.

“It’s about Hyungsik isn’t it?” Kyuhyun asks as he also walks over to him. Yesung nods. Leeteuk and Heechul looks at him. “Hyungsik? What about him?” Leeteuk asks. Yesung looks at them. “Yeah, I believe he has his eye on my Ryeowook.” he states. Heechul raises a brow. “Really?” he asks.

Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, I second that.” he states. “Hyungsik is getting close to Ryeowook. And I don’t think things is going to go well.” he says. Yesung rubs his forehead. “This is not the time, I need this to happen. I have too many other things to worry about then some new friend going after something that’s mine.” he says.

“Well it seems Ryeowook hasn’t noticed.” Leeteuk says. Heechul shrugs. “That’s probably because Ryeowook doesn’t really notice flirting unless it’s happening between two other people. He doesn’t see it if it’s happening directionally towards him.”

“Huh? But Ryeowook always knew when I was flirting with him.” Yesung states. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, but that’s because he was also flirting with you. He wanted you to flirt back.” he says. “I have seen so many people flirt with Ryeowook before you came along, but because he wasn’t interested in them, he never seen their actions as flirting and never even thought of it that way.” he explains.

“Well then, that proves the fact that Ryeowook doesn’t like him that way.” Leeteuk says. The other three nods. “Yeah, but that doesn’t mean it’ll stop Hyungsik from trying to do anything.” Yesung says before sighing again. “Why am I focusing on this?” he asks.

“Because you’re jealous.” Heechul says. “Didn’t you tell Ryeowook not to worry about someone else when Jessica came, but now you’re doing the same thing.” he says. Yesung groans. “Yeah I know. And I know he’s friends with the boy, so I don’t want to tell him to stay away from Hyungsik and start an argument.” he says. “Not something I need right now.”

 “Oh yeah, you two have big plans for Christmas break.” Kyuhyun says. “Families meeting and spending Christmas together.” he says. Yesung nods. “Yeah, Ryeowook’s really excited about it. He’s even going to decorate both of our apartments.” he says.

Heechul looks at Kyuhyun. “Isn’t Sungmin’s family coming here too?” he asks. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, they are. They want to have a family Christmas get together with my own family.” he says, he then looks at Yesung. “I believe they’re going to come down with your family, so if you have an extra passenger that arrive along with them. You know where to drop him off at.”

Leeteuk shakes his head. “The ride is just twenty minutes away and the walking distance between both places is like 7 minutes. They know that and yet they can’t be away from each other for like a hour.” he says.

“Not like we can complain. We do the same thing.” Heechul says. “And if we’re not near them, we call them.” he says. The others nod. “Ain’t that the truth. I go see Sungmin after almost all my class during school.” Kyuhyun says. “I mean it’s natural to want to be near the one you love.” he says.

Leeteuk nods before turning to Yesung. “Wait… Is your Grandfather coming with them?” he asks. Yesung blinks. “Ah, crap. I forgot about that old man.” he says. Heechul shrugs. “I say just put a wig on Ryeowook. I mean we all know that he could pass as one if he had long hair.” he says. Yesung looks at him. “Yeah, as tempting as that sounds, I’m not going to hide the fact that my Baby is a guy just because that old man doesn’t like it.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And there’s Chapter 7 for you. :D

Ah, so Yesung is worried about Hyungsik going after Ryeowook. :/

It seems some of you have guessed it. :3

Hopefully nothing happens.

But anyways, next chapter will be the Christmas chapter. :D

The families gather and spend the holiday together.

Hope they all like each other.

 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be up soon. Thanks for reading. ^-^