ILYT? - Chapter 5

I Love You Teacher?

Chapter 5

 

~four days later~

“Are you sure you’re okay with this and you don’t want to be there too?” Yesung asks. He walked down the street, hand in hand with Ryeowook. They were on their way to the nearby restaurant. They were to meet up with the others so that everyone can hang out and be introduced to Hyungsik. Before going to meet up with the others first, Yesung was going to meet up with Jessica and talk with her.

 

Ryeowook nods as he squeezes Yesung’s hand. “It’s okay, because I trust you.” he says. Yesung smiles. “Good to know. I just don’t want you to have to worry like last time.” he says. Ryeowook shakes his head. “It’s fine. And even if I do worry, you can always reassure me later.” he states. Yesung lets out a small laugh. “That I can do.”

 

“Hey lovebirds.” The two look up to see Kyuhyun along with Samona and Hyungsik standing in front of the restaurant. The two stop next to them. “Hey.” Ryeowook greets. He then looks at Hyungsik. “I hope you’re prepared to meet the others.” he says. Hyungsik shrugs. “As prepared as I can be.” he says laughing.

 

“Okay, let’s get going.” Kyuhyun says. As Samona and Hyungsik being to follow Kyuhyun down the street, Ryeowook turns to Yesung. “I’ll see you later.” he says. Yesung nods before leaning down and kissing Ryeowook on the lips. “I’ll be there as soon as I can.” he says. Ryeowook smiles. “Okay.” he says before turning and hurrying to catch up to the other three.

 

Yesung then turns and walks into the restaurant. Spotting the person he was meeting, Yesung walks over to the table and sits down in the sit across from her. “Hey Jess.” he greets. Looking away from the window, Jessica looks at him. “Hey Yesung.” she greets back. “So it really is him. I guess that’s why he’s not so friendly towards Me.” she says.

 

Yesung nods. “Yeah, you didn’t really have the best start with him. He’s calm about it for now. Just don’t give him any other reason to hate you, otherwise you’re on your own.” he says. Jessica shakes her head. “I wasn’t trying to get on his bad side. But I was rude about it. So I take complete fault over it.” she says.

 

“Good to know that you understand that.” Yesung says. “Now, onto why we’re here. And also why you’re here. What’s going on? Why?” he asks. Jessica sighs. “Don’t get me wrong Yesung. I love you, but that love ‘love’ we had years ago has ended.” she says. Yesung nods. “Okay, then why are you here?” he asks.

 

“Well let’s just say an old man doesn’t like how things are going down here.” Jessica says. Yesung sighs. “Oh, god. What is his problem this time?” he asks.

“It seems that he doesn’t like the fact that his eldest grandson is gay.” Jessica states.

“And how did he even find that out?”

“I was doing one of my usual visits to your parent’s house. And Mom was telling me about you and Ryeowook and she showed me a picture of him. Father had brought Grandfather over to get his help on something work related.”

“Okay, and?”

“Well when I and Mom were talking, Grandfather happened to overhear your name and the word relationship and wanted to know what we were talking about. He then seen Ryeowook’s picture and pieced everything together.”

“Okay, so why are you here?”

“He didn’t take the news too lightly, which is why Mom and Dad didn’t really want to tell him. But anyways some way or another, I don’t know how he came up with this plan but he thinks that if a woman was around you, then you’ll give up being gay.”

“…Really? He does know that there are tons of female teachers around me right?”

“Yeah well he didn’t think that they’ll work. So with me sitting there in front of him, he told me to come down here.”

“And you, being you, can’t really turn down Grandfather.”

“Exactly and the old man knows that. Plus I wanted to meet Ryeowook in person myself. But that didn’t go too well.”

“You shouldn’t have argued with him in the first place.”

“Yeah I know, I know. But anyways, don’t worry about Grandfather. I’ll just tell him that the plan didn’t work.”

“And you think that’ll stop him?”

“Well I’ll just tell him that I’ll keep trying, that way he stays at bay.”

“Yeah hopefully that works. I don’t want to deal with him. He always makes things worse.”

 

“You really love Ryeowook, don’t you?” Jessica asks. Yesung nods. “Yeah I do. More than anything.” he says. Jessica looks at him. “So, that means you told him about that, right?” she asks. Looking down, Yesung shakes his head. “No, not yet.” he says.

 

“And why not?” Jessica asks. Yesung looks at her. “Why should I? It’s been more than 4 years since the last time.” he says. “And that was because the person who planning crap now couldn’t leave other people’s business along.” he says. Jessica sighs. “That’s true but Yesung you know that they said that it can happen again.” she says.

 

“I know I thought about it already, but I don’t want to have him worry over something that might or might not happen.” Yesung says. “I want him to stay happy. I don’t want to give him anything to worry about.” he states. Jessica nods. “Okay Yesung, I understand, but what if by chance, it happens again and you’re near Ryeowook?” she asks.

 

“Do you really want him to be there really helpless because he doesn’t understand what’s happening?” Jessica asks. Yesung sighs. “I know okay. I know.” he says. “But for right now I’m not going to tell him. I’ll tell him when I think he’s ready to know.” he adds.

 

Jessica sits back in her chair. “Are you sure?” she asks. Yesung nods. “Yes, so please don’t say anything to him.” he states. Jessica nods. “I won’t. But doesn’t Heechul and the others know?” she asks. Yesung nods. “Yeah, everyone that used to hang out with us, know.” he states. “But they promised not to say anything.”

 

Jessica nods. “Okay, I guess.” she says. “Just be careful.” she says. Yesung nods. “I know.” he says before standing up. “Okay are you ready to go?” he asks. Jessica looks up at him with a puzzled look. “What do you mean?” she asks. Yesung looks at her. “Well the group is together so that new and old friends can meet each other. And you’re an old friend of mine and Heechul’s, and also some of the others. So it’s time for you to meet the newest friends since you’re going to be her for awhile.” he states.

 

Jessica stands up from her seat. “Are you sure it okay?” she asks as they push in their chairs. “I don’t want to create any trouble between you and Ryeowook.” she says. Yesung shakes his head. “No, it’s fine. He’ll be okay.” he says leading her out the restaurant. “And if he does get mad. Trust me I know how to handle It.” he says.

 

“Look at the smirk on your face.” Jessica says as they walk down the street. “I hope you’re gentle with the boy.” she says with a small snicker. Yesung rubs his chin. “Only unless he says otherwise.” he states. Jessica lightly pushes Yesung away. “Hey now that’s too much information. Don’t tell me that.” she says. Yesung lets out a laugh. “What? You brought it up first.” he says making Jessica laugh.

 

~~~

 

“Ryeowook, calm down.” Ryeowook turns and looks at Henry who was standing next to him in the park. Ryeowook puffs out his cheeks. “What? I’m fine.” he says. Henry nods. “Yeah, because that’s why you keep looking around.” he says. Ryeowook sighs. “Yeah I know I just can’t help It.” he says. “But come on, if it was Samona in Yesung’s place talking with an ex, you would be just like I am now.”

 

“Yeah, that is true.” Henry says. “But the only ex around here is Kyuhyun. And they’re like brother and sister now, so that doesn’t count.” he says. “I mean look at them.” he adds pointing to where Samona and Kyuhyun was. Kyuhyun was quickly moving out of arm’s reach from Samona, who was swinging her arm to hit him before chasing after him.

 

“Yeah, but when you first met Kyuhyun did you feel okay with it?” Ryeowook asks. Henry shakes his head. “No, I didn’t. But then I met Sungmin who had Kyuhyun’s attention and that solved everything.” he states. Ryeowook nods. “Okay well, that I know of, there isn’t a Sungmin in my case. So I’m on edge.” he says.

 

“So jealous of Jessica are we, Ryeowook?” The two turn to see Heechul and Leeteuk walking over to them. Ryeowook scoffs. “Jealous for what?” he asks looking away. Heechul lets out a laugh as Leeteuk shakes his head. “Ryeowook it’s okay to be jealous. It happens when you meet an ex of your boy/girl friend.” Leeteuk says.

 

As Ryeowook sighs, Heechul pats him on the head. “It’s nothing that you have to worry about.” he says. Ryeowook looks at him. “Really?” he asks. Heechul nods. “I agree with Heechul. Don’t get upset over it. Their relationship isn’t like that anymore. And hasn’t been since before they even break up.” Leeteuk says. “Their relationship is somewhat like Samona’s and Kyuhyun’s. They see each other as family now. I’m sure he told you that before.”

 

Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, when he was telling me about his past relationships.” he says. Henry raises a brow. “He told you about his past relationships?” he asks. Ryeowook nods. “Yeah, well I asked to know.” he says. “I mean I never really have relationships before Yesung and I feel so inexperienced when with him, so I asked about his past ones.” he explains.

 

“Ah, that’s mighty brave of you. Usually people don’t like to hear about their significant other’s exs.” Heechul says. Ryeowook shrugs. “Well he’s mine now and that’s all that matter.” he says crossing his arms. Heechul nods. “Yeah and here comes your man with Jessica.” he states.

 

The other three turns to see Yesung and Jessica walking toward the group. “Oh, he brought her.” Leeteuk says. “Didn’t think he would.” he adds. As Yesung greets the others, he walks over to the four with Jessica behind him. “Hey.” he greets smiling. Walking over to Jessica, Leeteuk and Heechul hugs her. “It’s great to see you again Jess.” Heechul says smiling. “But I hear you’re causing trouble already.” he says.

 

Jessica nods. “It was my fault. I was being rude.” she says. She then looks at Ryeowook. “It is okay if I’m here. Would you mind?” she asks. Ryeowook looks at her and shakes his head. “Not at all. This is friends hanging out. And you’re a friend.” he says. Smiling, Jessica nods. “Thanks.” she says.

 

Smiling, Yesung pats her on the shoulder. “See I told you he wouldn’t mind.” he says before moving past her and to Ryeowook. “Now, if you all will excuse us.” he says wrapping his arm around Ryeowook’s waist. “So we have a special day coming up in 8 days. That day just happens to be my birthday. We should plan what special things we will do.” Yesung says pulling Ryeowook away. Heechul shakes his head before looking around at the others.

 

He then looks at Henry. “Hen, I believe it might be time to save Kyuhyun from Samona.” he laughs as he points. The other three turn to see Samona wrestling Kyuhyun to the ground. Kyuhyun was laughing about whatever he did as Samona pins him down. Henry shakes his head.

 

“Ah, I’m so used to this by now that I’m not even nearly surprised. Wonder what he said or did this time.” Henry says sighing. The other three watches as Henry walks over to the two. Wrapping his arm around Samona’s waist, he lifts her up and takes a step back, letting the laughing Kyuhyun sit up on the ground as Sungmin kneels down next to him.

 

“I swear for all of us to be 21 years old and up, we still act like a bunch of kids.” Heechul says. Leeteuk nods in agreement. The two then turns to Jessica. “Now then, on to the important matter.” Leeteuk says. “What’s going Jessica?” he asks. Jessica sighs. “It’s Grandfather at his old tricks again.” she says.

 

Heechul and Leeteuk let out heavy sighs. “Oh geez I now know the problem even without being told what it is.” Heechul says. “That old man had a problem with us being gay, and we were just family friends. He got over it, but this time with it being Yesung, he’s not going to let it go easy.” she adds. Leeteuk shakes his head he then stops.

 

“Wait but isn’t Jongjin too?” Leeteuk asks. The three look at each other. Heechul then turns and look around at the others. “Sungmin! Come here right quick.” he calls out. Moving from his spot next to Kyuhyun, Sungmin walks over to the three. “Yeah, what’s up?” he asks.

 

“Isn’t Jongjin going out with your brother?” Heechul asks. Sungmin nods. “Yeah, why?” he asks looking around at the three. Jessica looks at him. “Because Grandfather sent me here because he found out that Yesung was gay. And he wants me to ‘change’ Yesung back straight.” she explains. “But Jongjin is too, so how come Grandfather haven’t said anything to him?” she asks.

 

“First off, I can’t believe Grandfather thinks it’s going to be that easy AND that it’ll work.” Sungmin says shaking his head. “Anyways, the reason why Grandfather hasn’t said anything to Jongjin and Sungjin is because he doesn’t know.” he says. The three tilts their heads. “What? But they’ve been dating for five years.” Leeteuk says. “How does he not know? Everyone knows.”

 

“Well because they played the old man.” Sungmin says. “What Sungjin and Jongjin did was have one of their friends hang out with them whenever they know Grandfather was around. And Jongjin would sit closer to the girl than he did to Sungjin, that way Grandfather would think that Jongjin was dating the girl.” Sungmin explains.

 

“Okay but what about if Grandfather comes over unexpectedly?” Jessica asks. Sungmin shrugs. “I believe Sungjin told me that either one of them would pretend to talk to some girl on the phone.” he states. “Because we all know how nosy Grandfather is, they’ll sometimes call a random girl who they’re friends with and talk to her so that he could actually hear a girl voice talking back.”

 

“Oh, those sneaky boys playing it smart.” Heechul says. Sungmin shrugs. “Well our parents actually help them out with hiding it too. I have heard way too many stories from Yesung’s mom about how she had to go interrupt their make-out sessions because Grandfather decided to randomly drop by their house.” he says. “Kinda makes me feel bad for them. Making out with my boyfriend is not something I would want neither my mom nor my boyfriend’s mom to see.” he states.

 

“If the Moms help cover for them then how was Grandfather able to find out about Yesung?” Leeteuk asks. Jessica sighs. “When I was visiting, Grandfather came with Father back to the house and overheard me and Mom talking about Yesung and we mentioned Ryeowook’s name.” she explains.

 

Sungmin shakes his head. “I hope he doesn’t try something stupid.” he says. “His plans don’t always have the happiest endings.” he says. Heechul nods. “Yeah, remember when Jessica and Yesung broke up, and his little plan to get them back together?” Remembering, all of them heavily sigh.

 

“Yeah I think Mom still have yet to forgive Grandfather for that.” Jessica says. Leeteuk shrugs. “Well I understand why. That crap he pulled sent Yesung to the hospital.” he states. “Agh, I really hope he doesn’t do anything too stupid again.” he says sighing. Jessica looks around at the others scrambled around the park.

 

“He’s been okay while here right?” she asks looking back at the three standing with her. “He hasn’t been in any tough situations right?” she asks. The other three shakes their heads. “Don’t worry; we’ve been looking after him.” Heechul says. Sungmin nods. “Yeah I must say with Ryeowook by his side, he’s been very happy. I mean sure they argue like any other couple but for the most part, Yesung always brightens up whenever he’s near Ryeowook.”

 

Jessica nods. “Good to hear.” she says sighing. Leeteuk pats her on the back. “You’ve been worried haven’t you?” he asks. Jessica nods. “Yeah and this makes me even more worried.” she says. “Grandfather isn’t going to make this easy and give up.” she says. The others nod. “Yeah, we need to prepare ourselves for anything.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that is Chapter 5.

So we find out the reason for Jessica being there. And that reason is the third new character, Grandfather. He will be the evil person for this story as you can probably already tell.

 

Also, enters a secret that Yesung has been keeping from Ryeowook. :O

But by reading, some of you might already get what it is. If not, you’ll find out in a later chapter.

Oh and you also find out that Yesung’s brother and Sungmin’s brother are dating in this story. :D

I don’t know why but whenever I look at a picture of them two together, I think: ‘Oh, they make such a cute couple.’

And though they might look a little similar to their brothers, I have never thought that when seeing Yesung and Sungmin together. Now that I think about it I don’t think I’ve ever read a 2Sung story. >.< XD Though when I do see a picture of those two together I do think: ‘Wah, they’re so handsome.’ Because they are. I mean look at them. XD And hey if you like them together, nothing against you.

But anyways Jongjin and Sungjin are just so adorable and I’ve always wanted to work them into one of my stories. And now I have.

They’ll even appear later in the story. :D

I wonder if there are any stories about them on this sight. …I think I’m going to go check. XD

 

Anyways, that’s that for you. And next chapter shall be uploaded for you soon.