ILYT? - Chapter 13

I Love You Teacher?

Chapter 13

 

“He’s such a liar.” Samona says from her seat. She sat on the couch along with Sungmin and Kyuhyun. The three were currently at Heechul’s and Hangeng’s house. Once again they decided to have one of their group get-togethers. Throughout the day, everyone has been coming and going. Whenever something came up, they would leave but soon come back after they settled whenever needed to be done.

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin. “You know when they get here, he’s coming to talk to you, right?” he asks. Sungmin raises a brow. “What? Why me?” he asks. Samona looks at him. “Don’t know. But Ryeowook always comes to you for relationship advice.” she says. “You are one of the most sensible ones out of us all. And of the sensible ones, you’re the closest to him.” she states.

Kyuhyun nods. “Think about it, do you really want me to be giving Ryeowook relationship advice?” he asks. Sungmin shakes his head. “Yeah, some topics you shouldn’t give advice on.” he says. “But we’ll see when they get here. I just hope everything is okay with them.” he says and the other two nod in agreement.

Standing up, Samona looks down at her watch. “They should be here in a few minutes. It’s almost the time Ryeowook said they’ll be making It.” she says looking back at the two. “I’ll be back.” she says before turning and walking over to where Hangeng and Siwon stood.

Sungmin looks at the boy next to him. “So what actually has been going on between the couple?” he asks. Kyuhyun shrugs. “Nothing.” he says. “I think they’re kinda avoiding each other on a certain level.” he states. Sungmin sighs. “Ah those two making problems when there don’t need to be any.”

It wasn’t much longer that a knock on the door had Heechul leaving the small group he was in to go answer it. Second later he walked back into the living room followed by Yesung and Ryeowook. Unlike how they usually are, the two stood apart from each other. The second they stepped into the room, Yesung made his way over to Leeteuk as Ryeowook walked over to Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“Good afternoon, you two.” Ryeowook greets as he takes the now empty seat on the side of Sungmin. “How has today been?” he asks. Sungmin shrugs. “It’s been okay. Everyone has been popping up every now and then. We, our selves just got here like an hour and a half ago.” Sungmin states.

“We’ve really just been sitting around chatting with whomever.” Kyuhyun says. “Heechul and Hangeng are waiting until everyone comes back and then they’ll start dinner.” he explains. Ryeowook nods. “On our way in, Kangin and Kibum was going out.” he informs. Sungmin looks at him. “Ah, they’re going to the store for Hangeng.”

“They shouldn’t be too long.” Kyuhyun says. The others said they’ll be on their way soon too.” he states as he stands up. He then looks at the two. “Now I’ll take a leave for now so that you two can chat about problems without me being an interruption.” he states before turning and walking away. The two watch as he walks over to Samona, instantly joining in the conversation that she was currently having with Hangeng and Siwon.

Ryeowook turns to Sungmin with a sigh. “Is it really that noticeable that something is wrong?” he asks. Sungmin turns to face him. “Since we know you, yes.” he states. “Now, what’s going on between you and Yesung?” he asks. “Why does there seems to be a wall being built between you two?” he asks.

“Because there is one.” Ryeowook huffs out. Sungmin tilts his head. “Why?” he asks. Ryeowook shrugs. “I don’t know. I’m not the one who’s building It.” he states. He then sits back into the couch with a sigh. Sungmin looks around before standing up. “Come on. Let’s step outside for this conversation. You seem like you want to rant.” he says.

Ryeowook lets out a small laugh. “I guess I’m just that obvious right now.” he says standing up. Sungmin walks over to Kyuhyun and pats him on the shoulder. After informing him on where they were going, Sungmin motions for Ryeowook to follow him. Following the elder, Ryeowook is lead through the house and to the back yard.

As they step outside, Ryeowook takes in a deep breath. Shutting the door behind them, Sungmin motions for Ryeowook to sit in the chairs that sat no too far away. “Okay now, explain what’s going on to me. We’re alone so rant as much as you want.” Sungmin says as he sits down. Walking over, Ryeowook sits down.

“Okay so, as you all seem to have noticed, there’s something separating us right now.” Ryeowook starts. “Lately he’s been doing whatever he can to basically not talk to me. I don’t see him as much as you think I would. I don’t see him in the morning; he’s been leaving his apartment before I’m up for classes. During class he’s basically been acting like I’m not even there. I talk to Jessica more than I talk to him.

“And at home I rarely see him. If I don’t go to his apartment I probably won’t see him at all. But I can’t even stay in his apartment for long because when I’m there I feel like I’m in the way. Sure he’ll talk to him, but it’s either small talk or like one to three worded answers. I feel lonely since he’s not around like he used to be. But now when I am with him, I feel even lonelier.

“I can’t stand feeling like this. I want to be around him. But it’s hard right now.” Ryeowook sighs as he sits back into the chair. Sungmin sighs also. “So, do you know what started this all?” he asks. Ryeowook shakes his head. “No, I don’t.” he says. Sungmin raises a brow. “You can’t think of nothing at all?” he asks.

“Okay well one thing.” Ryeowook says. With a notion from Sungmin, he continues. “Okay so you know about the whole thing with Hyungsik right?” he asks and Sungmin nods. “Well, after Hyungsik confessed, I told Yesung about it. I mean, I didn’t want him to think that I’m hiding anything from him. When I told him, he seemed fine with it.

“But not long after that, that’s when it all started heading downward.” Ryeowook states. Sungmin nods. “Well have you talked to him at all about it?” he asks. Ryeowook shakes his head. “No, not really.” he says. “I did ask him if everything between us were okay. He said yes, but only after freezing up and turning away from me. Then he told me not to over think things.”

Ryeowook lets his head drop. “I’m not over thinking this. I know I’m not.” he says. Sungmin shakes his head. “No you’re not. Don’t worry.” he says. Ryeowook sighs. “Now, what should I do?” he asks. “How am I supposed to get us back to how we were? I don’t want to stay like this. It could end soon if it does.”

“Well, I can’t really say what will happen. But what you do need to do is talk to Yesung.” Sungmin says. “I understand your frustration and the best thing to do it resolve this issue with who it involves. It’s obvious that this whole thing with Hyungsik is bothering him. But maybe that’s not the only thing. And the way to figure out all the issues out it to talk it out.”

Sungmin pats the younger on the back. “I know you don’t like confrontation, but with this issue affecting you both like this, it’s going to happen. And you’re going to have to deal with it. It needs to be done, and as you said if something don’t happen, it could all end. I love you Ryeowook, and I don’t want this to end like this for you and Yesung. What you two have is too special to let go.”

Ryeowook looks up at him and gives him a small smile. “I think so too. I don’t want to give up any of this.” he says. Sungmin nods. “Just talk to him. You might have to get a little aggressive to make sure he stays and talks with you. But it’ll be worth it.”

“Sungmin, Ryeowook.” The two look up to see Kyuhyun standing in the doorway. “Everyone’s here now. We’re moving to the dining room.” he states. The two nod before standing up. Kyuhyun pats Ryeowook on the back as they walk inside. “The results in the end will always be better.” he says. Ryeowook nods. “I hope so.” he says.

Sungmin ruffles Ryeowook’s hair as they walk into the dining room. “Just remembered what I said okay?” he whispers. Ryeowook nods and smiles. “Thank you.”

 

~~~~ ~~~

 

A.N.: And there’s Chapter 13. Tension is rising. How do you think it’ll go?

It’s a little short, so I’ll try to make the next one longer.

Anyways thanks for reading.