ILYT - Chapter 1

I Love You Teacher?

 

Chapter 1

Yawning, Ryeowook sits up in the bed he was in. “This isn’t my room.” he whispers. Looking around, he acknowledges the room as Yesung’s. Moving to get out the bed, Ryeowook realizes that he was only in his boxers. As he stands up Ryeowook moves over to the drawer in the room and pulls out one of the shirts. Smiling, he slides on the shirt.

With the shirt on, Ryeowook makes his way out the room. Walking to the living room, Ryeowook doesn’t spot Yesung. He walks into the kitchen to find Yesung standing in front of the stove, singing along softly to the music coming through the head phones in his ears. Ryeowook smiles as he listens to Yesung sing. He loved listening to Yesung’s voice.

Still listening, Ryeowook walks into the kitchen, makes his way toward Yesung. Moving behind him, Ryeowook wraps his arms around Yesung’s waist as he presses himself against Yesung’s back. After a few minutes, Yesung turns off the stove and takes out his earphones. Sitting the player down on the counter, Yesung slowly turns around in Ryeowook’s embrace.

“Good Morning Baby.” Yesung greets as Ryeowook looks up at him. “Sorry, I didn’t greet you earlier.” he says leaning down and kissing Ryeowook. Smiling, Ryeowook shakes his head. “It’s fine. I love listening to you sing.” he says. “So what are you cooking?” he asks. Yesung shrugs. “Just a little something for us to eat for lunch.” he says.

Ryeowook tilts his head. “Lunch?” he asks. Yesung nods. “Yeah, lunch. It’s almost 1 o’clock.” he says. Staring at him, Ryeowook’s eyes go wide. “I slept all morning?!” he asks. Yesung nods. “Yes, you did.” he says smiling. “You wore yourself out last night, so it’s understandable.” he says kissing Ryeowook on the cheek. Seeing Ryeowook blush, Yesung lets out a small laugh before moving past him and to the refrigerator.

“So, is there anything you wanted to do today?” Yesung asks as he opens the refrigerator. Ryeowook shakes his head. “No, not really.” he says. “Since school started back up, I wanted to spend as much time with you as I can before we both get too busy.” he adds. Opening the drawer, Ryeowook pulls out silverware. “Don’t worry about that. I can always make time for you.” Yesung says as he pulls a carton of orange juice out the fridge.

Sitting the carton on the counter, Yesung turns and looks at Ryeowook, who was getting cups out the cabinet. It was then that Yesung finally took in what Ryeowook was wearing. Even though Yesung wore just one size bigger in shirts, the shirt still looked big on Ryeowook. Stopping almost mid thigh and revealing his neck and collarbone.

Yesung bits his lip as he watches Ryeowook reach into the cabinet for plates. The movement causing the shirt to lift up, revealing more of Ryeowook’s boxers and the neckline shifting to expose his shoulder. Shutting the fridge door, Yesung makes his way over to the younger boy. Taking hold of Ryeowook’s hands, Yesung turns him around until the boy was facing him.

“My baby’s looking extremely y while wearing my shirt.” Yesung says laying a soft kiss against Ryeowook’s neck. Blushing, Ryeowook tilts his head to give Yesung better access. Placing his hands on Ryeowook’s waist, Yesung lifts the boy and sits him on the counter top. Moving in between Ryeowook’s legs, Yesung leans forward and kisses him. Yesung bits down on Ryeowook’s lower lip, to which Ryeowook automatically parts his lips, letting Yesung lip his tongue between them.

Feeling Yesung slowly caress his thighs, Ryeowook lets out a moan. “Yesung. Wait, Yesung.” Ryeowook whispers. At the request Yesung sits back. “Yes?” he asks. Ryeowook places his hand against Yesung’s chest. “Wait, we have to eat.” he says. Yesung nods. “That’s fine.” he says stepping back. Ryeowook then slides down from the counter.

“But,” Ryeowook starts as he slides his hand down Yesung’s chest slowly. “We can continue after lunch when showering to make up for yesterday.” he says. Yesung lets out a small laugh. “You’re such a tease.” he says. “You say let’s wait and eat first, but then say things that get me riled up.” he says before bending down and kissing him.

Ryeowook smiles. “Yes, yes, I Am.” he says. “But I’m yours.” he adds, kissing Yesung on the cheek before grabbing the plates and walking to the table. Yesung lets out another laugh. “Yes, yes you are.” he says before following the boy to the table. Once everything was settled and ready, the two sit down and begin eating.

“Oh, so thinking about yesterday,” Yesung begins starting up a conversation. “You were so scared.” he says. Ryeowook looks at him. “Yeah, of course I was. I didn’t expect that to happen.” he says.

 

~Flashback~

Letting his bag drop to the floor, Ryeowook wraps his arms around Yesung’s neck. “I’ll never let anyone take you away. No matter what.” Yesung says before kissing him. Ryeowook smiles. “I’ll keep you to that.” he replies. Pulling away, Yesung pulls Ryeowook to one of the stalls. “How about having a little bit of fun rule breaking?” he asks. As the stall door closes shut, everything around them goes black.

Pulling away from Yesung, Ryeowook looks around. “What happened?” he asks. “Is it a blackout? It is storming?” he asks. Letting his eyes adjust to the sudden darkness, Yesung looks down at Ryeowook. He lets out a small laugh as he listens to the boy start freaking out. “Baby, calm down.” he says.

“But what if it started storming really bad? We won’t be able to leave.” Ryeowook states. Yesung shakes his head. “Do you hear any rain or heavy winds?” he asks. Ryeowook shakes his head. “Oh I just remembered.” Yesung says. “The school is doing a maintenance check on the lighting system on this side of the campus.” he states. “I forgot that they sent a message to the teachers about it.”

Letting out a breath, Ryeowook nods. “Oh, okay.” he says. Yesung lets out another laugh. “Ah, Baby, you’re so cute.” he says. “Now, time to go home.” he says. Ryeowook looks at him. “Oh…but we were…” Ryeowook stops and looks away. Yesung smiles. “Yeah, I would love to continue. But we can’t.” he says. Tilting his head, Ryeowook looks up at Yesung. “Oh? And why is that?” he says.

Yesung leans forward until he was next to Ryeowook’s ear. “Because I won’t be able to see that pleasure-stricken face of yours.” he whispers before placing a kiss against Ryeowook’s neck. As he stands up straight, Yesung smirks. Even though the lighting wasn’t bright in the bathroom, he knew that Ryeowook was blushing right now.

Taking Ryeowook hand, Yesung leads him out the stall. As Ryeowook searches for his bag, Yesung walks to the door. Opening the door, Yesung lets the light from outside fill the bathroom. “Thanks.” Ryeowook says as the light helps his spot his bag. Picking up the bag, he then makes his way over to Yesung.

“Why did you just drop it? You should have sat it against the stall or something.” Yesung says as he holds the door open for Ryeowook to walk out. Ryeowook looks at him as he follows. “Yeah, because you know that’s exactly what I was focusing on when I went into the bathroom.” he says making Yesung laugh as he lets the door close.

“Oh, you two are still here.” The two turn to see Mr. Lee walking toward them. Yesung nods as he stops in front of them. “Yeah, Ryeowook had to use the bathroom. I forget about the scheduled maintenance. And the sudden shut off of the lights freaked him.” he says patting Ryeowook on the head.

Puffing out his cheeks, Ryeowook swats at Yesung’s hand. “Hey, I didn’t know what was going on. I thought something bad happened.” he says. Yesung nods. “Yes, but remember in situations like that, it’s probably better to stay calm rather than freak out and think of the worst possible thing.” he says.

Ryeowook opens his mouth to say thing, but stops knowing that Yesung was right. “Ah, you’re making fun of me by using logic again. Why do you and Kyuhyun do that all the time?”he says puffing out his cheeks. He then turns away. “Now you must make up for making fun of me. I will not forgive you until then.” he says.

Turning back he looks at Mr. Lee. “I’ll be going first. Have a nice day, Mr. Lee.” he says smiling, before turning and walking away.

~~end of flashback~~

 

“Ah, you still didn’t go anything for me to forgive you.” Ryeowook says puffing out his cheeks. Yesung looks up at him. He then smirks. “Oh, don’t worry about that. Just wait until after lunch and we take that suggested shower. I’ll give you more than enough that will make you forgive Me.” he says winking. Blushing, Ryeowook looks away. “You better.”

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: And that is the first chapter for you.

And for those of you who are returned readers, thank you for coming to read this one. :D

If any of you are new readers then thank you for clicking and checking this story out, and I will like to inform you that this is the second installment of this series. And I think it would be best for you to go read the first story to this installment. The first story of the series being: ‘I’m In Love With My Teacher’s Assistant’

Now as explained in the last chapter of IILWMTA, this is the other alternate choice for the story. Instead of that ending, it has been chosen then decided that I shall now make this into a series.

Since I can’t really think of a name for the series right now, it’ll just be simply called the ‘Teacher Series’ for now. If you can think of a better name, please tell me, I would love for a better name. I just can’t think of one right now. >.<

So anyways, in this story we get three new characters. And those characters are important characters for the story. New characters of course = new and more drama. :D

I’m trying to make a poster too. But it’s been forever since I last worked with Photoshop and I need to refresh up on my skills.

Anyways, I’m sure some of you caught on to what was written up there ^.

I am making these stories into a series, so after this there will be a third story. Yeah, I’m not even ½ done with this story but I already decided on making another one after this. XD

But I think the series will only be those three.

Anyways, hope you like the chapter. Next one shall be posted soon for you all. ^-^