On the verge of disaster

Blame

 

 

 

~~~~ Teaser~~~

 

Hyunsuk didn't sleep at all. Since his wife died, his mind simply wouldn't allow him to rest. When he close his eyes, fragmented images began to fill and had the power to cripple him with grief and devastate him with guilt – and his emotions soon won out over his exhaustion.

He slowly opened his eyes, the light in the room had changed: the gentle sunlight having faded to the soft grey of twilight. He decided to lay on bed, waiting for his groggy mind to sharpen after his subconscious thoughts.

After just a moment, he realised that his right hand was tightly clenched – so much that his palm begin to sweat. Slowly, he relaxed his fingers and then smiled gently when he saw that he was still holding on his beloved wife necklace. He moved to place it on the side table and then paused.

His wife and his two sons are smiled at him.

Hyunsuk look at the photo framed and after a while he gently drops the necklace on the side table.

This picture is the first thing he looked at every morning.

Sadness – his almost constant companion – crept up on him yet again.

With a sigh of defeat, he collected himself and exited the bedroom. It was time to call his sister for help again.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

The sound of the water running was immensely reassuring to Seunghyun. He had placed his trust in his dongsaeng and hoped that it was enough.

Just a few days ago, he would never have even dream of believing such doubt. But, those days had gone and probably never returned.

Seunghyun in a breath and squeezed his eyes shut.

The image of their eomma flashes inside his mind. He wants to cry now.

But, as much as he loved his eomma, as much as he missed her, now was not the time to break down; not the time to grieve – not even yet.

He has to be strong. But…

A tear slip through his tightly closed eyes.

And, soon he had flooded by tears as the grief finally caught-up with him. No, he had to keep his emotions in check – finally he loss the battle.

How could he not grieving? Their eomma was dead.

This is physically painful. How was he supposed to stand this pain for the rest of his life?

Seunhyun put his fist inside his mouth as his emotions threatened to overwhelm him. But he couldn't stop.

He had cried silently. He can’t let Seungri hear him.

Biting down hard on his knuckle, Seunghyun try damn hard to get control of himself. He didn't have time for this; now.

Suddenly a loud crash was heard from the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

the news of Seungri has giving everyone a heart attack. I really pray that he will proven not guilty as he pledge and then sue everyone that ploy 'into getting him down' as a slap to them for ruin his image badly.

I think there is an 'invisible hand' that control all of media fiasco surronding Seungri. why i believe in that :

Alleged ual Harassment Of School Of Performing Arts (SOPA) Students

Male Produce 101 Trainees’ Alleged ual Harassment

why we not hear a single thing about this?

BUT

if proven guilty, bear the consequences Seungri. You do deserve that.

Innocent until proved guilty. 

but if he cleared all the charges, what u think that Seungri will choose? remain in the industry or built up his business? will YG/Bigbang accept him?