Can't take my eyes off

Never forget me

I knock on the door soon a stuff member open the door.she told us to come in.

We came in and after bowing our head we say 'annyeonghaseyo , we are Party Rockerz ' Soohyun came and greet us with bright smile.Eli ,kiseop, hoon,dongho everybody came to greet us too.Sarang give them our cd and said 'please support us sunbeanims' And bow her head.i was looking for someone so i was looking here and there and totally forget to say that with her.

Sarang kinda poke me with her elbow.i came to my sence and said 'Oh! Jisumida Sunbeanim please support us' with a worried smile. Hoon was very happy to meet us.so he told us 'we will definitely support you and please call us oppa. We were blushing to say that but finally we said 'arraso oppa'.

Dongho came and asked us what he should call us noona or chingu.Sarang said with a smile that we are 93 liner also is suwanna and our leader Chearin and Yujin unnie are 91 and our maknea sumi is 95 liner so he can call us noona if he like.everyone in U-Kiss was very friendly.

Soon dongho wanted to learn our dance move.we tought him but i was still looking for him the one i had crush on for 5years. kiseop oppa was looking at me and saw that i was still looking for someone.so he went outside and bring the one i was waiting to meet U-Kiss's main vocal kevin woo. Keiseop oppa said introduceing kevin to us.'have you meet kevin?'My smile after seeing him cant be stay hidden.so i start looking at my feet.

Sarang then again poke me and tell me with her eyes lets greet him. So we greet him. Kevin greet us back with a smile.seeing that my inside fangirl was flying in the sky.kevin spoke up first 'welcome to our family.welcome to kpop.'we also say 'khangsangmida oppa please take care of us'

I want hear him talk more but before that one of the stuff unnie came and told them to go to backstage their up now.i want take a picture but i was to shy to ask so i thought maybe now is not the time.but suddenly dongho suggested we should take a picture.we took a picture and the left for their perfomence.

We greet them goodbye and came to our dressing room.i was still seeing kevin oppa's face and the pic we took .i take it on my iphone and made a wallpaper.After finishing Music Bank recording we went too our dorm.but all i can think about him and wish to meet him again.

# OK FINISHED CHAPTER TWO.HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.AND IF YOU LIKE IT COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.I WILL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT TIME ^^ #