First meeting

Never forget me

It was an eveving when we all went to Music bank to perform our song.we are new girl group named Party Rockerz.we debut this year with our song Rock The party. Before us their was U-Kiss sunbeanim who just performed Stop girl.when they finish their performence we greet them by bowing our head.

 

I was always a fan girl of U-kiss.that's the main reason I came to South Korea and join SM entertainment.i came to do their audition at US and got selected.after working hard as back up dance of BoA and got trained by her personally all six of us. i finally debut this year with my group.we are 6 member of the girl group.Chearin was our leader and lead vocal.Yujin was our sub vocal.Suwanna was our sub rapper she was also from thailand.Sarang was our main rapper.me Nabi was our main vocal and dancer and our sweet little maknea sumi was our sub vocal ,lead dancer and face of the group.

 

Till now i only saw U-Kiss only on t.v but seeing them live was first for me.I was acting like an fangirl though i was an idol now.But the idol image never get to stop us behaving like fan girl.Chearin unnie was a Hottest,Yujin unnie was a boice ,Sarang was Beauty,Suwanna was A+,sumi was inspirit and me myself was KissMe.

 

Since this was our debut time our maneger oppa told us to give our cds to our sunbea so they can encourage us and we can get friendly. We all went to the dressing rooms.two girl to one room.i went with Sarang.whom i know for 5 years.she was the one who told me to do the adution with her.we really stay together so our new fans call us 'nirang' couple like eunhae.

 

Me and sarang took a cd and went to b2st dressing room we bow our head in 90 degree and greet them.then we hand over our cd to Doojoon oppa.they all happily greet us and told us best of luck and fighting.Kikwang oppa even said that he is already our fan and play our song from his ipod.Hyunseung oppa told us that we are the most beautiful girl group he has seen till now.I noticed that Sarang was getting red .all the blood maybe had rush to her cheek.i was happy to see her like that because atleast one of us fangirl dream came true.

 

After taking our leave we went to next dressing room.in front of the door there was wiritten in big letter in Hungul ofcourse 'UKISS'.My heart was beating so fast that i feel like it will come out from my body and i can feel that my legs were already started to turn into jelly.I rise my hand to make a knock on the door *knock knock*

 

#OK THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER.AND MY FIRST FF.I WAS ENCOURAGE BY MY FRIENDS AT RB TO WRITE A FF.SO PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF U LIKE IT.AND I WILL TELL U MY FRIST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH SO PLS FORGIVE ME FOR ANY TYPO.THANKS FOR READING~#