Approve ^^~~

Never forget me

Oppa kissed me and i feel like i was in the sky lying on cloud.as paparazzis took our picture.we knew a bomb going to blust the next day but i didnt think about it and just went to my dorm and oppa went to his house. I take a shower and i got in to my bed.i was thinking about my date with him and went to sleep.

Next morning i wake up. Brush my teeth and came for breakfast at the table. it was friday so we didnt have much work at morning. I was eating 'omurice' as breakfast.Chearin unnie was frying some eggs.So she asked me 'So how did the date go?.I was just about to answer her that but we heard a doorbell.

Someone was at the door.Sumi went to the door and open it.it was our Maneger Oppa he was so furious and angry.He came to us and told us open the kpop news site at the tab.we open it and we so a bis article which is got thousand view and share was 'U-KISS KEVIN DATING PARTY ROCKERZ NABI!!'.

We opened it and saw our kissing photo was all over it there was many comment such are like ' i knew something was going on and I am happy for both of them lets see what their agency has too say'.Oppa turn to me and asked me 'Pls tell me that girl in the picture is not you.' I was silent.

So Oppa beg me to say 'Ah Nabi Ya Jebal bareba your not her right'.I was reading comments so my member try to defend me 'Anniya Oppa your wrong how can she do that and we would knew if she did ,right? I stand up and Said in a deep voice 'Guys gomawuh but dont lie for me. yes Oppa we are dating.Kevin Oppa wanted to hide it but i dont want to it so Yes we are Dating.'Now maneger Oppa was so confused and said 'Nabi Neo micheoseo?.what we will....Oppa couldnt complete what he was saying as a called came in he saying on phone 'Arraso..... ARRASO'.oppa got off from phone and asked me to call kevin oppa so we can talk together what to do next..

I went to my room and find my phone under my pillow.i unlock it and saw ther was 15 miss calls and 6 text from oppa.it was all about him asking about how i am doing and he is so worried and call him back or text him Right now.I called him and told him that we all should sit down and talk about it.So oppa told me that he will come today at our headoffice and clear this up.

It was 3:00 and we all meet at our headoffice.My meneger oppa asked 'what we do about it . should we say you both was drunk and......' Kevin oppa was very angry at this he told my maneger 'No I love her and i'll protect her so please lets make it a public known releationship as we both want it to be.' by saying that he hold my hand and i also said 'yes i also agree with oppa'.

Then Both our maneger went talk to themselves.We were sitting with hand in hand and waiting for their decision.so Kevin oppa's meneger said 'ok lets make a officially post by both company and then these two trouble maker can do a press conferance.We said ok and was smiling brightly.

Both our company released a post about us dating.and Finally the d-day came in.we go in the conference hall and answer each question about us.And in the end we both bow 90 degree and ask for their support and good wishes.

 

SIX month later .........

 

Everything was going alright it's been six month since we are in public known releationship.we were very happy.One day oppa told at night when we were talking over phone that He wants me to meet his parents and so did he wanted to meet mine.I said yes and He planned next sunday we will go to his house.

I wore the most good cloths i had.i went there at his house where his mother father and sister lived. we bow before them.Everything go well they liked me very much .they even said Kevin good job finding a preety girl.we finish our dinner and say good bye to them.we walked and i said him 'Ok one parents gave us approval now others time.lets go to my house tomorrow Arraso? He just smile and nodded.but i can feel his nervousness.

As i was not from South korea so my parents came here to stay for me.We went to my house and he greet them my country style which i dont know where he learn from.My dad asked 'How long he can keep being a singer and can he keep his daughter happy?.Oppa answered with confidence 'SIR i love to sing .music is my life but Nabi is my breath and Yes sir i can make your happy'.Then my dad offer him suju as most korean parents do.oppa drink it with one shot so did my dad.My parents was very happy and Finally they said yes we can date.So we both got approval from both parents and i just hope time should stop in this happy moment.

#Chapter 8 finished.hope you like it.my exam is going on so no good plot is comming in my mind so next chapters can take time :"( .but please comment and subscribe so i can improve ^_^ #