Caught Red handed

Never forget me

As always i wake up early and got oppa's Text. It read 'Goodmorning my love.cant wait to meet you soon?'.as i read this a smile spread across my face.i went to net to see kpop news.there was an article about 'Party Rockerz's Nabi revealed her ideal type'. I open it and went to comment section there was both hateful and good comment.one fangirl say that we look good together.other say 'i wont mind if kevin date.cause it is high time he do that. And come on guys he is already over 20.'.There was a comment that realy caught my eyes.That was ' SHE SHOULD DIE!!!!'.but as i know Kiss mes were the best fanbase so they defend me and told her wheather she support or not the other kiss mes gonna support us if we date for real.'

 

As my maneger oppa came and told my schedule.i saw there is sudden schedule on 7:30 to 9:30 . it was Kbs happy together. so after 9:30 i'll be free and can meet oppa.i told maneger oppa that i'll have to go to a friend house to meet her soon after that ends.oppa gave a ok sign and i was off to go for my make up.

 

I went to super junior kiss the radio.there i talked with my fan.Normally i feel very aweward without my member but i was happy cause i knew Super junior oppas.After finish recording i went to dance practice room to practice our every dance steps and songs.we didnt have any concert but we have to do the dance everyday to make it more perfect then it is already are.we practiced and after that went to kbs studio to record Happy together.i had fun there but i was very happy for the thought of meeting oppa soon.

at 9:30 it end and i told my best friend from the member Sarang that i'll be going then.my member knew every thing so they wish me 'Fighting'.i told maneger oppa i'll be going then to my 'friend' house.Oppa just said that don't be late.i replied back with the a smile 'Ya Arraso Oppa.'

I text oppa that come pick me up from my dorm.Oppa text me back that it will be risky to pick me up from there as lots of paparazzi were there.then i asked him were will i be then.do you want me to come to the dating spot?.He said 'No just come to near han river where i will pick you up and we will go to our dating place from there.I repiled via text 'Arraso and a heart'

I was very nervous as it was my first date ever.i went through my closet and find a cute drass. I wore this

 and wore this heels

.i take the purse which look like this

i lay my hair down like this 

 

I went to near Han river and wait for oppa .oppa came after waiting for 10 minutes.Oppa wear this

 He wear matching shirt with my dress.I was very happy as we now look like a couple.he open the car door for me and i hop in.I asked oppa 'where are we going?'.He answer me with a smirk 'Thats a secret'.

i was waiting eagerly.soon he stopped his car in front of namsan tower.i once told him that i wanted my first date to be at the namsan tower where i can literally feel top of the world.but i cant believe he remember that and bring me there at my first date ever.

we went to the resturent.it was empty as Oppa already booked it all for us.we order our food and Red wine.As oppa love to drink red wine.when i was eating i asked him 'Oppa about that day what was that?'.He looked me in the eyes and asked 'what day?what was?'.i knew he know what i meant but he was to shy to say it.I asked 'Ah Oppa that you know at green room'.He was looking every where trying to hide from my question.But i was not easy to let it go i asked him shaking his hand 'Ah oppa pali bareba? (hurry and tell me)' .He was now smiling and said 'Eli and Soohyun Hyung told me to do it.They said girls like that kinda thing.'I said slaping the table 'Aaha I knew they said that'. I'm sorry if i scared you. i did practise a lot with Eli before doing that.' Oppa said with sad face.I said with smile 'Anniya ,Nan chuhay (No, i liked it)'So Oppa kiss Eli oppa during prctise ha?.ha WHat?!! he said with scared look.I said 'ok ok i am sorry i was kidding.Yah!!! Dou? Saying that he started smiling so did i.

After our dinner he went to piano which was there he played and sang 'More then words' then we together danced.and again he sung Bruno mars Just the way you are.he looked very handsome and i felt butterfly in my stomach.it was 1:00am so we didnt go to karoko.cause Maneger oppa told me to return dorm quickly.

so he drive me to our appertment. he got out from car first and open my door for me i take his had and got out. I was waiting for something more he saw my face and came closer to it i closed my eyes and was standing still he grab my face and kissed my........

............Forehead.I open my eyes and said with disapiontment 'thats it'.He smiled and said 'Wae did you thought something else.'I said with sad face 'No nothing at all'.i was going inside, suddenly he grab my wrist and asked 'I dont want you be in danger and hurt you, you know that right?'.I said with watery eyes 'But if Oppa think by doing this he is protecting me then Oppa is wrong cause i am already very hurting.' then Kevin said 'So tell me Do you want to be in danger?' I said with confidence 'Try me i am not that fragile'.

 

Then he Pulled me in and kissed my lips softly and a tear rolled down from my eyes. we both can feel paparazzi taking picture of us but very quitely but all i can hear was my Unstoppble Faster beating Heart and Fireworks up in my head.

 

#ok i finished chapter seven.My Korean is very poor pls ignore it. i only learn those from kdramas and i will learn korean soon so i can understand it .pls if i'm wrong any where correct me.hope u guys like it.pls comment and subscribe ^^ ~~~#