Workaholic

Never forget me

As i came to scipt reading room.there was a huge table in the room.on table there was a water bottles for each chair.it was looking like one cooperative company's meeting room.At the room when i entered i saw all the chairs was empty.i thought to my self that maybe i was a little early.i look at the clock at the wall and saw it was 11:30 but the script reading will be start at 12:00.I thought 'Did hear wrong or I came at the wrong time?'.

 
As i was thinking i saw Yoo seungho is already there .he was sitting on the coner chair which i didnt see as i was peeking through the door.by seeing him i became happy and thought 'Thank god i am not alone'
 
Yoo seungho is the person who i really admire and respect as friend.He was my age but he already is more successful as an actor as he started his career pretty early.I saw his few drama like 'Operational proposal', 'Arang and the magistrate' and 'I miss you'.He went to army at a young age but it was very clever of him cause now he can do many work and don't have to worry about army service.
 
Yoo Seungho was one of the very good looking man that i have seen.He was very clam and gentleman type.Acually i kinda like that type namja.Kevin oppa was also like that soft ,gentle, careing, sweet and tender.I bet if i didnt meet kevin oppa first i would have fall for him.but Now kevin OPPA is world to me , he is my everything.as i thingking this i start walking towards him.
 
As i was going up to him i saw he was looking like this 
 
He was looking very good on that tiger print Tshirt which most of people cant pull of.And i also liked his hair style.
 
As I pull the chair next to him I wave my hand and Said 'ANNYEEEEEEONG' . As he was reading the script he took away his eyes from it and look at me and flashed a Smile and Said 'Oh  ANNYEEEEEEONG ~'. and asked 'How are you?'. I replied back 'I am very good .what about you?'.
I am good too.So are excited about the drama?
Then i said  'Yes very much.i have read the script couple of times and its very emotinal and sweet'.
'Yes it is. And i'm glad that this time your my leading lady again' as he said this and wink at me.
'That's where i am sad. Out of all those handsome actor it have to be you .i wish it was Song jong ki oppa instead of you'   i replied with a smirk.
'Yah!!! Thats harsh' he said with a frowny face and I just smile seeing it.
Seeing me smile he smile too.
 
As the clock told it was 12 all the other actors and suff members and PD nim came in.The PD told us to introduce ourselves among the people in the room and the character we are protraiting in the drama.I was going to say first  i was feeling little weird as i am going to intro myself  cause now i am a married woman and my name has changed so after much thinking how i'll intro myself i stand up and said ' An nyoung ha se yo. I am Nabi Woo mida.I'll be Han Min ah in the drama.jal bu tak deu rim ni da(please take care of me)' by saying this i bow down my head.
 
After me Yoo seungho stand up and said ' An nyoung ha se yo. I am Yoo seung ho mida.I'll be your Kim Jun. na-ege gidaehasigi balab ni da(please look forward for me)' as he finish saying he did a 90 digree bow.
 
After saying everyone in introduction.we start reading our script. Yoo seungho read first-
 
'Come home, Min ah ya~.' 
 
then i start reading 
 
'I don't Want to go With you.
I don't Want to stay in your house
Because I can't bear
to see you like this!
You always say everything Will be all right...
But nothing ever is all right.
You are alWays searching
for your memory in my eyes.
And When you don't find it... You
try to act as if it's all fine...
...perfectly normal.You bring me back my smile and hide your tears.
I can't bear to see.you suffer like this! I Want to see you happy.'
 
Again Seungho start reading 'But my happiness is With you, Min ah.'
 
Then i read back 'HoW can it be!
I don't even knoW you!'
 
As we end our script reading the PD nim told us how much emotion he want here and there.Everyone was happy and we cheer by saying fighting .
 
As i was going to my car Yoo seungho start walking with me.he said 'its Cold .wanna drink hot coffee? I looked at the clock and saw its time for Kevin oppa to call me as he was in USA for U kiss tour. I replied 'I'll pass today. see you at drama set ' 'Ahh ok see you.' by saying this he went to his car.i also went to my car and said bye to him.he also said bye to me.
 
I came to our home and went to  take a shower.i came home and making myself a cup of hot chocolate.as i was going to take a  silp as my phone rang ..i  run up to my phone and answer the phone
 
'you bo se yo?'
Ah Nabi ya~ na ya (its me)'-kevin oppa said.
'Ah OPPA~ jal jinaesseo yo?Uh-di-yah?(how are you?where are you?)Are you eating properly?are you taking good care of youself?are you staying warm? Don't go out with out warm cloth?Nomo bogoshipeoyo (I miss you so much)'
 
'Yah!! Will you let me talk? I am good.i am at the empire hotel ,new york.Yes i eat enough geog jeong haji ma (dont worry)'-kevin replied back and asked me 'so today was your script reading, right ? how did it go?'
 
'Ah that..it went good.i met Yoo seungho ssi.he was very nice to me. And he was really good at reading.the emotion in his reading was so good.i really like it so much.he wanted to go out for a coffee but Oppa tea mu nae (because of oppa) i didn't go'-i said with a cheerful voice.
 
'What? he asked you out for coffee? Wae?'-kevin said with anger.
 
'Oppa i see someone is jealous.'
What? Who is jealous?
Haha ...noone.
 
'Kevinaa come quick we are going to start our practice' i hear Eli oppa calling him.
 
'ok Nabi i gotta go.Saranghae'
'Arraso oppa take care of your self and come back soon and call me everyday.Na du saranghae'
'ok bye'
 
We both hang up. I was happy now and start watching Tv. As i remember that drama shoot start form this monday which is in two days so i thought i better go memorise it well so i dont have NG.
 
+Kevin POV+
 
As i hung up.i was really sad cause i really wanted to talk with her.this was the first time i was away from her after our marriage.
 
And i really feel like i am going crazy missing her.I really wanna see her.but i wont cause that will make me unfocus at my work.
 
I really dont like this yoo seungho guy.but i should throw away my jealousy and think about her success in drama.
 
As i thinking this i forget the dance and Soohyun hyung said 'Yah!!! we know you got married but please think about the performance now'.
 
'Ya ? Oh ok sorry' as i said this i start doing the dance move.but Nabi was still in my thought cause no she is mixed in my blood and a part of me i cant live without it.
 
#Ok i finish chapter 14.i know i update it  late but please forgive anf enjoy your reading and please comment and subscribe cause with out it i wont understand if you like it.so please comment .and sorry for the late update ^_^ #