Angry at myself

Never forget me

Its been six month that oppa and i are dating.we are very secret about this matter.about our releationship only our member knew.Even both our maneger is unknown about it. I wake up early today.though we talk whole night long some how we never over slept. kevin oppa always say 'Goodmorning before me.as always i see his text and go to online about kpop news.today the top news about my favourite unnie Gu hara and junghyun oppa.the news was about them sporting their design couple ring.and how they have match little thing with each other.i was very happy for her but sad for myself cause I cant have a public known releationship like that.i turn off my tab and got ready to go at music bank yearly music festival.

 

Today all kpop group who has released song this year will perform.we got there early then other groups.we went to our green room for make up and performance cloths.we were ready.i saw kevin oppa and U-kiss. we both nodded and went to our ways.kevin oppa may have notice that i was sad cause i only nod and did a fake smile.then kevin oppa texted me to meet him at ukiss green room.

 

I went there and open the door it was dark and there was nobody so i walked in calling their names.Suddenly a hand grab my wrist and push me to the wall.i was scared and about scream my lungs out.but another hand cover my mouth to prevent me from screaming.then that person holding my mouth with one hand light a lighter with other.i saw kevin oppa and pushed him saying 'Ah Oppa dau durlechana'(u scared me).i was moving from the spot but he pushed me back and said 'i did n't finish yet'.i was suprise and asked him 'what are you wanna do?'.Oppa did a smirk and came closer i knew he was about to kiss me but i got very scared as its was going to be my first kiss.our lips was very closed that it was about to touch but suddenly the lights got on and he moved away.Dongho,Kiseop came in and said to kevin 'yah we are looking every where for you and your still here?'.Dongho saw me and said 'Ah Nabi noona'.kiseop now saw me and asked kevin 'why is she so pale and Are we interrupting something?i was blushing and said 'annygeoseo'and left the room.i run back to our green room and sat on the chair .I touch my chest to tell my heart to clam down.

 

We finish our perfomance and at end we gather in the sage and psy oppa's Gangnam style played.i saw Junghyun oppa standing behind hara unnie.and unnie when realizing he was behind she turn around and gave a smile at him.what nobody saw was she reached her hand out behind and signal him to hold it.which he did.by seeing this i said in my heart their so cute.

 

At night we talked again. i told 'oppa lets make it public'.i even cried over phone while talking to him telling him why i cant wore our couple ring publicly.why you can be known as my man.but oppa says 'wait please wait for the right time'.i always get sad that we cant hold our hands publicly.i knew why don't oppa want us to be public cause it gonna hurt me very much.but he didn't knew i was already hurting.i felt like lieing to our fan was worst thing we are doing.While thinking this Oppa asked me 'Nabi ya wanna go to date on this friday after work?' I said yes but I was both happy and sad.

 

#OK CHAPTER SIX IS DONE.if you like please comment and subscribe ^^ #