Interrection & number

Never forget me

Its been two months we have finished our album activities.Now we are trying to do a concert where many other kpop group will join. B2st ,Shinee,Teen top,B.A.P,Mblaq,U kiss,Miss a, Sistar ,Secret, AOA D-Unit and we Party Rockerz are going to perform there

Our practise room was selected.U kiss and we are going to share the same room.so in few days we all became very friendly.Sumi and dongho danced on 'I dont need a man' when they get free from practise.

It was 4pm.i was early at the practise.because my other member was doing some variety show .Since nobody arrive yet i thought that i should do a dance.i played trouble maker .i was danceing but i didnt even realized that it became very y. Suddenly when i was danceing a hand grap my waist.i was scared and stop danceing.but the person bring his lips next to my ear and whisper 'Dont stop lets dance'. It was a fimiliar voice .i turned around my head and saw kevin oppa was behind me.seeing him i told him 'ok lets dance'.we danced for like an hour.we got very tired and sat on the floor.Kevin then told me 'Your very good dance'.i replied with a smirk 'they doesnt called me danceing queen for fan you know'.i got very closed with him thanks to the concert.So i asked him 'OPPA WHERE IS Eli oppa and others?He said with a sad face 'Wae isnt me being here enough?'i was blushing and gave a pat on his arm.Both our maneger called us and told us that the practise got canceled .

i want to spend more time with him but i was very shy to say so.but fate was with me and kevin oppa asked me 'Yah~ wanna go eat something?'.Then i said with my most girly voice 'Oppa i want to eat icecream'.

Hearing this he stand up and pick me up by pulling my hands.Even he looks very weak he was very strong. We went to an icecream shop.i wore something like this

 and he wear same this

.we both wear big sunglass so our fan wont notice us.because we dont wanna see Big Headline like U-Kiss kevin and rooki idol Nabi are dating?

we had our icecream and i said 'Oppa lets walk and eat'.He smile and nod his head.we were walking and talking and eating .he finished his first and when he look at me i was eating like little kid.he wipe the icecream from my lip and his finger.and gave me a smile.

I was stopped in that moment seeing him smile like that.he was walking and called me 'Nabi ya~ aren't you coming?'.

I came into reality and run after him to catch him.i was in my heels so i broke my heel while running and fall on the ground touching my leg.Kevin oppa wondering if i was still day dreaming so turn around and saw me sitting on ground.he run back to me and asked 'are you ok?'.i said i was fine and try to stand up but fall again due to the pain.kevin then sat faceing his back in front of me and told me to hop in.i was to shy cause this was my first piggyback.i hop on after much hasitation and he said to me 'Yah gain Some weight'

He piggyback me to the practise room building their was my maneger standing with our van.He was very worried seeing me on oppa's back.he run to me and help me to get on the van.kevin oppa came near to my van and told goodbye .he wanted to ask something but he didnt say anything and turn to leave.i called oppa back and told him 'oppa do you want to exchange numbers?'.

He smile back and give me his phone number also with a sweet forehead kiss.and he went to the his car to drive home. My van started to leave and my maneger asked me that We should do a check up on the leg and why i didn't pick up my phone .but i was too busy hear it and was touching my forehead and thinking about him.

# ok i finished chapter 3 hope you guys like it.pls guys comment and subscribe if you like it.#