We Got Married

Never forget me

As we got engaged it became hot news.Everywhere we were talk of the town.both our parents was very happy.they all wanted us to get married as fast as we can.so we look for a date.we were very busy at work but we selected to get married on next month.

i went to shopping with my maid of honour my Unnie mi soo.tho she was a doctor and very busy person but she always gave me her full support.My sister in law denna was also came to help me pick my wedding dress.i tried lots of dress and finally i choosed the dress.i was happy and i  wanted to look a beautiful women in Oppa's eyes on my special day.

Denna and i went to order our  wedding cake.it was a chocolate cake cause i like chocolate.oppa also went to try his wedding suit with other u-kiss member.We were about to go buy our wedding ring as there were going to be our marriage symbol.and a bond of our heart.Thinking about going with oppa for buying our rings gave me a amzing feeling.So i called oppa 'Oppa did you select your suit yet?'Well i'm almost done i'll meet at  Midnight cafe from there we will go to buy our rings Arraso? he replied.'Yeah Arraso Oppa I'll finish so i'll go there now.i hung up and went my car.i was driving highway suddenly a bus came in front of me from behind and stopped seeing the red light.i pushed break at the right moment before hitting it's behind.i was scared but i let it go and scold that bus driver ajusshi for doing that in my head. Cause i don't wanna be late and scold because i don't wanna get killed before my wedding atleast.so for rest of the road i drived carefully and stop in front of the cafe.i went inside the cafe.i ordered a orange juice and was waithing for oppa.

 

+Kevin POV+

 

As i went to try my suits i felt very shy.i was behaving like a girl to choose my suit.Eli said "Yah Even a Bride doesnt take this much time to choose her wedding dress.'Yeah hyung come out right now so we can see what looks good on you.i came out wearing a white suit.kiseop was laughing. i asked angrily 'yah Haji ma jinja haji ma'.Hoon was got outside to take a call and when he came from ouside he saw me and he did a weird expession.Soohyun hyung said 'yah yah do you want to killed and blind the people by wearing this it's so white.i know kiss mes call you angel but please you dont have to prove that wearing that.I was sad as i liked this one and asked 'Ah wae what wrong with this one?'Aj replied at my question 'kevinaa its good but with your complexion... it looks bad .please go in and try another one'.so i went in and took again so much time and this time choose a brown one.Seeing that Eli pushed me in and choosed one for me and said 'try this ok' i wored it and came out and every one stand up and gave their approval by clapping.my phone was ringing....

Nabi called me.i told here to wait for me at cafe.from there we will go to buy the wedding rings.she said she will go there now and i went in and change back to my cloths.

 

+Nabi POV+

I waited and after 30 mins later oppa came .oppa came to me saying "MIhanea Mihanea lets go'.I smile and we went to buy the rings.after look at them for hours we finially choose one.it was simple but represnt our love.

 

Next month the day...

the d day has finally arrived as.our parents booked the wedding hall and sent the invitation.lots of kpop celeb came at our wedding.Our family and friend were also present.Mblaq ,B2st ,Brian joo , my sm family ,4minute ,kara ,miss a,2ne1 lee minho, jung ill woo,jung guen suk,lee hoongki, cnblue, park shin hye,kang sora ,yoo seungho ,yoo ah in, song joongki, jung joori,infinte U kiss and kibum ,hung jun , Alexander were also present.

i put on my wedding dress.it look like this 

 and walk down the aisle as my father escorted me.i was walking and the photographer started to click picture of me.i saw oppa standing at the end and was looking at me and giving a soft but charming smile .oppa wear this 

i went to the stage holding oppa's hand and my dad sat down with my mom.as the father started make us take our vow '

"we are gather here for this man and this woman holy matromony.as Love is always patient and kind.It is never jealous.Love is never boastful nor conceited.It is never rude or selfish.It does not take offense and is not resentful.Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins.......but delights in the truth.It is always ready to excuse,to trust, to hope......and to endure......whatever comes."

- I, Woo sung hyun...
- I, Nabi chow...
 
...do solemnly swear...
 
...to take Nabi chow...
...to take Woo sung hyun...
 
...as my wife.
...as my husband.
 
To honor and to cherish her,
all the days of my life.
 
And love him as both we shall live...
 
we exchange rings which was may maid of honnour my sister mi soo and oppa's best man Eli oppa holding.the rings look like this http://tradisiwedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/black-diamond-wedding-rings-mens-diamond-wedding-rings.jpg
 
And now father said "YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE".Oppa lift up my veil and kiss me lightly.after the kiss we walk down the aisleholding hands and give a pose for camera as oppa again kissed me.we went to eat as all the guest also eating and we went cut our cake http://www.beweddingplanner.com/wp-content/uploads/Classy-Wedding-Cakes.jpg
 
our sisters arranged a video clip by our picture and u kiss each member put a performence. then i dance with my father then kevin oppa asked my to let him dance now and took my hand and we dance on "take me away".after finishing our ceremony oppa and went for our honeymoon to jiju island as i really wanted to go there.we sat on a plane and oppa kissed my forehand and wished me "congraulation".i smiled and replied back 'you too oppa' .and looked at the star which is sparkling on sky .....
 
 
#ok chapter 10 is done.the wedding vows are from my favourite movie so i really wanted to have it here.hope you enjoying my ff .pls comment and subscribe.^^ #