Welcome to JeJu do

Never forget me

As it take 1 hour to go from seoul to jeju do.i was already fallen asleep on oppa's soulder.when we arrive oppa whisper in my hear 'yeobo we are here.firstly i felt very weird at his calling but in next moment i blushed.

As our plane landed one our later at jeju do.we wanted to go the hotel. We wanted to rest cause we were so tired by such a hectic day.At the airport lots of our fan came to greet us and many gave us flower.the airport security guard us and lead our way out.we got into the VIP car arrage by the hotel we are gonna stay.we went to jeju do's most fine hotel ,Lotte Hotel.they we come us with flower and gave us the special honeymoon suite.it was big and cozy.we both were very tired .so i went to bed first.oppa took shower and he slept next to me.

At midnight i wake up by sound of ocean.As our room was ocean veiwed room.kevin oppa was sleeping and it was first time for me to see him sleep like little baby.he was like angel who may have came down from sky.As i was very tired i soon fall a sleep like a log.

+Kevin POV+

I always feel thirsty at night and usually my lip get dry .so i always my lips.i went to the next room where there was a freez . I bring out cold water and drunk it in one shot.i went to our bed room and saw Nabi my Loveable Wife is sleeping and smiling. I smiled to and sleep next to her .she was sleeping like a baby .she was shivering so i thought she is feeling cold by the cool wind so i shut the window but she is still shivering so i pulled her smoothly to my chest by hand and hold her tightly so she can have my body warmth.I kissed her softly on her lips as i didnt wanted to wake her up by my action.and i went to sleep holding her.

+Nabi POV+

Nextmorning when i opened my eyes i was sleeping into his embarace.my face was faceing his chest.i started to feel very flushed.i didnt know what to do as oppa was holding me tight.i look up and oppa was about to open hs eyes so i hurriedly close my eyes to avoid the awekwardness.Oppa may have felt my awekwardness so he remain sleep and let me go from his holding and turn around.After 10 minute later oppa wake up and i still was lying on the bed.He take a shower and after that he came to the bed and kissed wake me and said 'Goodmorning sleepy head did have kevin dream?'.I wake up straching my arm as i said 'Good morning Oppa.Did you had good sleep?.He was now in front of the mirror cumbing is wet hair.When i saw him i see he was wearing a towel around his waist and one towel was hanging on his neck.I was so blushing seeing his shirtless back i felt my heart was going to come out from my chest so i got up and went bathroom and stand under the cool water so i can clam me down.

When i finished.i got out from shower but Shoot it forget to bring cloths with me.So wear a bathrobe. Even he is my husband now but i was too shy to make him see me on a bathrobe.So i stuck my head out from door to see if he is there on the room or not but there was nobody.i came out and search for oppa and find a rose and yellow note on bed.it read 'i am waiting for you downstair at breakfast room. Hurry and join me yeobo <3'. I got change into my cloths i wear a mini skirt and top and a hat and big sunglasses.

I came down and the stuff of the hotel show me the way of their breakfast hall.i went there and saw oppa wa waiting for me.we ate our breakfast and went for shopping..it like a mini date that happen on drama.we wear weird but cute glass and brought each other cell keychain.

We went to beach where we play with water.and sat ond shore to see the sun set. OUR body guard was not with us but their were always a security for any danger provaded by thr hotel manegment.but still spendind time with him like this i felt like i was in the cloud.

#Ok chapter 11 is here.hope you guys like it.pls comment and suscribe#