The long awaited Proposal

Never forget me

It's have been 7 years. That we have started dating. Oppa and i are still in love and going very strong.

 

And our fans...well some of them took our releationship well and more then 3000 fan became anti.In time to time there always a news about us breaking up for busy schedule and work but each time news like this came we did go out at club or movie premire hand in hand to prove them wrong and let them see that we are still going strong. Though we are almost together for 8 year (one year of secretly dating +7 years of public known releationship) people always ask if we ever getting married in our near future.

 

As Kevin oppa is still with U-Kiss and Finally U kiss won No 1 with their 11th mini album.The tittle song was about how we met and fall in love .kevin oppa write the lyrics and Aj composed it.

 

And ME. I got graduate from Party Rockerz  like Khai unnie as she did from After School on 2012. Right now I'm trying to persuade my solo career and so is other members of my group who got graduate.I also doing some Dramas and movies to keep up my acting skill.Acually i love this life more then idol's one.

 

Everything change in this past years but one thing that didn't change was Oppa 's love for me and my love for oppa. We are not that lovey dovey couple we have our fights.well that's really makes our love more stronger.we always text and call each other. though we are busy like hell.

 

It was a press conference of my new drama.It's a romcom. I was the lead  with actor Yoo seung ho.it's a story about how two people who are different but fall in love and fight for that love.I kinda related to it as we also fight to make our relationship known.we did heard lots of bad comment but we never lost the spark.

 

As me and Yoo seung ho ssi enter the conference hall the photograher start taking picture of us.we posed for the camera and sat down as our respective seats.There lots of press and media person  they asked us about our charecter and the stroy.We gave ans of each question with happy face.

 

Then A reporter asked me 'Nabi ssi any plan for your solo comeback'.'well not yet but i'm working on some lyrics i think i'll try to have a comeback end of the year or next year maybe'.as i said this with a smile.Another reporter asked 'Nabi sshi as you and Kevin woo is in a releationship for 8 years have you not thought about any marriage plan' .i was blushing and replied him 'Well we are still experinceing our love life i think its too early for me but i will definitely will tell you if we got married'.Yoo seung ho then said 'well please invite me on your wedding then.and we laugh.we finish our conference and went to home.I eat my dinner And......then at night ......

 

Kevin Oppa called me and we talked for hours.then finally he told me ' Nabi ya lets meet at Namsan tower where we had our first date.'.I was happy i didnt see him for many days now.So i said ok 'Oppa i'll be there'

 

+Kevin POV+

 

Its been 8 years we are dating.everyone around us started to bug me about taking our releationship in to next sage. I was driving my car on my way to Nh headoffice.

 

On my way i was waiting on traffic.i was looking around and a beautiful jewelry shop came to my sight.i entered to that shop very secretly as nobody should see me cause it's surely gonna make news if they saw me going there in.I went in and saw beautiful brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings, and braceletsSee them .

I planned to propose to Nabi so i brought a dimond ring. After i brought it i was thinking 'it ok for me to ask her that question?'isn't it too early?''what if she told me to wait'what if she reject me'

 

But i took courage and called her.I wanted tell her but i just couldnt say any thing so we talked for hours and finnaly i blurt it out 'Nabi ya Lets meet at Namsan tower where we had our first date '.I was afraid she will ask me why but see didnt and just said yes.Pabo if she only knew what i was gonna do then i bet she will go crazy....

 

+Nabi POV+

 

It was the day when i was going to meet oppa at namsan tower.I was happy and got ready for it .as i'm now a grown woman i wanted to wore something classie so i looked like this

 and wear these as shoes

 I went to namsan tower where oppa was waiting for me .Oppa was wore this 

I saw oppa standing at the table with a rose in hand.and the whole aisle where i was walking down there were rose petal under my feet. I join Oppa and he gave me the rose. we order our food.after eating oppa stand up and did pull something out of his pants pocket. It was a small box he pushed it towards me .My heart was beating faster as i took it and going to open it i can guess what it was and when i open it I saw beautiful PAIR OF EAR RINGS.I just smile meekly as i saw it.

Then Oppa sang a song and he came to me while singing it and kneel down and open his fist and show me this

 and asked 'Nabi ya will you be mine for the rest of my life?Will You Marry Me?'.My eyes became watery as i Nodded my head and said 'Yes'.Then he put the ring on my ring finger and hugged me.Then he pulled me in for a deep kiss.

 

#Ok finished chapter 9.pls comment and subscribe ^^#