Life work and romance..

Never forget me

6 month later....

Oppa and I are very happily married.many of our fans congratulated us and many of our fan became anti.but we are now most lovable couple in kpop industry.

After our marriege we did lots of Variety shows where we talked about how we fall in love and when we first met. It was very good to talk about our releationship cause now when we say it loud we don't have to be scared anymore.

After our marriege we started living with ammunim , abbunim and my sister in law deanna woo.we do not live in the city but in a very cozy and comfortable place in korea. After living the for two months.abbunim and ammunim suggest us that we should move out to near our work place.we both tried to tell them that we are fine but they say it's good for both of us. So we moved in to seoul and bought an apartment.

It was nice and big & has three bedrooms, kitchen, livingroom, diningroom, hometheatre plus library, two bathrooms and three balconies. As we moved in to our house. I felt very sad leaving my family back there, so I was standing at the balcony touching the railing and watching the sunset...oppa came from behind and gave me a back hug then he held me in his arms. 

I said to oppa "Oppa i am not feeling good why can't we stay with our family?" Kevin replied back holding me even tighter that  "Don't feel sad we will go see them every weekend I promise". I gave him a little smile and he trun me around touching my shoulder and gave me a small kiss on lips which was turning into something bigger. I can feel his hand was going down to my waist and undoing my shirt.

I brake the kiss and said  "Oppa lets invite U kiss member to dinner tommorow". Kevin was angry and said "you broke the moment becase you want to say that?" I smiled at him and said "Yah you napeun namja..stay away from me" and pushed him away softly and started running around the house.we ran around until we end up in the bedroom.

He was fast and caught me and we fall on the bed. He was on top of me holding my hand up to my head as i say "Ahhh appa~".By hearing this oppa let go of my hand and lay next to me and hold my hand.I started talking what shall we cook for U kiss member.what does other oppas like to eat. "Lets cook rice ,kimbap, sushi ,kimchi soup" I suggested. I was talking so much that oppa placed a sudden kiss to stop me and then he looked me in the eyes and said "Breath when you talk Arraso?".I smiled a wicked smile and said "jinja you want me to breath ha lets see how you breath now ". As I said this I sit on top of him and start kissing him passionately.

Next morning i wake up by oppa's kiss on my forehead.i told him to tell the members to come eat dinner today with us as he was leaving to NH office finishing his breakfast and he also bring my breakfast to our bed and leave by noding his head that he will tell them and gave me a small kiss.

I went to shopping for food as i finished my breakfast for the upcoming party. I didnt had work that day so I cooked delicious food for them.

At 9 pm oppa came home with other ukiss members. we talked and eat and laugh about funny stories that happened within ukiss. Kiseop oppa was so sweet and told me that "sister in law you are looking beautiful". By hearing this I blushed and kevin Oppa shout at him "Yah hajima jinja hajima Nabi is mine". As they finish their dinner we sat around and played many games.

when the clock was telling it was 11pm.Soohyun oppa started to say "ok now we should leave. Good night kevina and sister in law". I said  "oh oppa it's still early stay a little more. You guys will be leaving for your world wide tour from tommorow. It will be a long time before we can meet again like this." Eli said with smirk  "That's why we should leave and give the happy couple some time to their own as we will be gone for 8 weaks". I then said  "ok oppa but pls come often". They said good bye and kevin oppa leave them to their car and come back.

I was cleaning the dishes and oppa joined me and hugged me from back and said "Today was a nice day and thanks for inviting them". I turn around and oppa now holding my waist and i put my arms around his neck and said "No thanks to you for giving me so much happiness".as he lean near to kiss me the door bell rang and he open the door and see dongho was there.

"Yah what are you doing here"

"Oh hyung mianhea i left my Go fish cards"

"Ah ahh arraso arraso take them and palli kha"

I helped him find the cards and said good bye to him again as Kevin closed the door I back hugged him and said "so where were we?" "right here" he replied and kissed me deeply.

As now oppa has gone with U-Kiss to world wide tour. I stay at the house feeling very lonely. The last drama I did with Yoo seung ho ssi was very sucssesful. It recieved high ratings. I wanted to release a solo album soon but my maneger oppa called and told me Park PDnim wants me to do a melodrama opposit Yoo seung ho again as we won the best couple at the award program. I called Pdnim and asked for the script and when I read it I was very touched. So I signed the contract. Soon our scipt reading day came near and I was happy to see Yoo seung ho ssi who is a friend.

#Ok finish chapter 13. Sorry for the late update.Jinja Mi an hae yo. pls comment and subscibe ^^#