Start of someting new

Never forget me

+Kevin POV+

Me and nabi are now talking with each other every day.we became very close friend.i couldnt believe i can have such friend in few month.but the inside me always said be a little more then friend ,be greedy.but i'm to afraid to ask her to be my girl friend cause i dont wanna lose her being my friend.

 

We were at our company.we gather here to discuss about our tour in Brazil.Dongho was watching T.V.He was changing channel and stop at SBS.where strong heart was showing.i always love to watch strong heart so i also started watching.Party Rockerz was present as a guest on the episord.I cant believe the on i was thinking always will appear in front of my eyes like that.Mc lee dong wook hyung asked Nabi about her ideal type and without thinking much she said i was her ideal type.i was very happy.

Eli Dongho hearing that started sayind 'Ohhhhhh'.Hoon poked me with his finger and kiseop was looking at me and smiling .Soohyun hyung asked 'Now i know preety girls are blind how come didnt see me? And wink at me.hoon then asked 'Yah what are going to do about it?' So decide that i'll ask her out.

So after much thinking i send a text at night asking her that we should stop being friends.i was holding my breath and saw a text coming in.i open it and saw the text.Pabo she tought i wanted to stop being friends but she never thought i was asking her to be my Girlfriend.so i text her back asking her that.waited for second and saw she will love to be my Girlfriend but will kill me if i was kidding.I replied her back saying to believe me and i was truthful.i knew she was daydreaming so i knew if i text her more she will up allnight thinking of it so i text a heart and wish her good night and sweet dream.I cant sleep that night thinking that i also have someone who will be by my side always.who will only look at me and i have someone to protect from harmful thing.as i thinking this a sudden thought appear in my mind is she awake and thinking about me like i am .Who knows? but i got the feeling this gonna be a start of lots of happiness that i cant even handle.

#ok i finish chapter 5. I know i'm not that good but still i love to be the story that way.if you love it comment and subscribe#