Wookholic part2

Never forget me

 

Its already Monday and kevin oppa is still at Ukiss tour.I really miss him a lot but i cant do anything about cause i cant tell him that i miss him and please come home cause i know that will distract him for doing his work .
 
As i wake up in the morning i wanted to call him and here his voice but i didnt do that as i know maybe he is sleeping after all day hard practice.
 
As i gettting up from bed and my phone started to rang i thought it was oppa but it wasn't him it was Yoo seungho .i answer the phone and greet him good morning in a cheerful voice .he greeted me back and said 'see you in two hours.and i want my coffee'.i replied back 'yeah Arraso.'
 
After talking with him i went to take a cup of coffee and breakfast and when i was making a omlate  i kept thinking about kevin oppa and what he was doing.
 
While thinking i smell something burning and i looked over my omlate.Well it got little burn but it was ediable also i have no time as only one hour left for me to go at shooting site which will take to only go there.so i eat the burn omlate as fast as I can and got all dress.
 
I wore a jeans shorts and a pink top.i wore a very light make up and a sunglass and no heels.I was more looking at like this. 
 
http://raindropsofsapphire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/siwy-dip-dye-4.jpg
 
i dressed comfortablely as i need to drive my car. 
 
I arrived at the place on right time.i greet the director and the make up unnie lead me to green room.i put on my costum and got my make up and hair done.and i was all ready for flim the scene.
 
Today scean was about my charecter interview at the hero's officie.i did my lines properly and gave a ok shot.
 
soon the director called pack up and i went to my green room and got change.when i step foot towards my car to leave my fans gather around who were present there i gave them autograph and took some picture with them.
 
after i finish giving sign.when i got in my car and ready to start my car engine .i saw a hand knocking my window.i slid down my window glass and saw Yoo Seungho smileing towards me.
 
'HEY where the hack your going?' he said with a suprise tone. 'Ah um home?' I replied back confuse.'MOW ?? (what??) so i'm not getting my coffee treat today also am I?' He said with a puppy dog face. 'OMO OMO JINJA MEAHANEA.lets go shall we' i replied him back.
 
we walk to the cafe as it was close to the fliming spot.i had a cafe latte and he had Americano.
 
SO how are u? he asked me.i smiled and said Hey what kinda question is that.he said 'anni,since Kevin is no around. dont you miss him'.'Well i'll be lyin if i say i don't miss him but it's his work and i acepet that fact' i replied back. 'WOW YOU REALLY AWESOME WIFE.I mean you dont suspect him of cheating on you' he said with a smirk.'YAH.YOU? HOW RUDE.' I said by giving him a pat on upper arm and smiled .then i continued 'well Oppa is not a napun nom like you.OK enough about me lets talk about you .so mr Napun nom whats going on in your life? any girl friend? by saying i wiggle my eyebrows.'Well i do dating a girl group member but who is she thats a secret' he laid back on chair and gave me a wink.'A HA ..i was right your a napun nom then' 
 
we both laughing and talking.Suddenly Seungho got a called and said he got a go to meet his secret girlfriend and he will take me home and then he go.as it was evening time.i said i have a car and i'll go by myself and go to her as my self i know how difficult to date being as a girl group member.
 
I went  home and as i was so tired i just fall in sleep.as in my deep sleep i didnt knew kevin oppa was calling me.
 
#Sorry guys Writer's block happening to me.but i will update it,so dont lose hope in me.and please subscribe and comment,btw guys i wrote few onshot to you can check those out if you like. here and here