Chapter 8

The Seven Deadly Sins

unf check out that ual poster

Just a little warning...It took me a week to write this...that whole week I was sick with the flu practically on medicine the whole time. So you are forwarned that if it ...deal with it...okthxbai

 

*Kiseop*

 

I took the ring from his hand, staring at in blankly. A bubble of hatred and regret surfaced in my chest. Trying to not show any emotion I leaned over the rail where business men and students maded their way home.

 

I watched them and unconsciously stuck my hand above the streets below.

 

Letting it go, I swallowed back the lump that was forming in the back of my throat. Fumbling for the lit cigarette in my other hand, I took a puff and turned around not looking at Leeteuk.

 

On the stone railing, I ground the bud of my cigarette putting it out and leaving an ashy grey streak. I opened the sliding door, and walked inside going straight to one of the rooms I was to sleep in.

 

Shutting the door I sat down on the satin red bed sheets. I listen for another door closing indicating that Leeteuk had went to sleep. After a few minutes I hear a door shut.

Running a hand through my crow black hair, I lay back on the bed staring up and the ceiling. Heaven? There is no such thing. Heaven is a figment of a mad man’s imagination. God was made by parents to just scare their kids into behaving well. Just like Santa Claus, but instead of presents just a promise of eternal life. So if there is no Heaven then there is no hell. No Hell means there is no Lucifer which means Lucifer isn’t my father…but how do you explain the wings that came from Leeteuk's back.

 

I shook my head snapping out of my thoughts. I was high, and he knew it so he started messing with my mind. Light snoring drifted into my room. Appruptly standing up, I open my door peeking out making sure that no one was out there. Looking left and right, the lights were all off, so I slowly and quietly start tiptoeing out of the room. Turning the corner, I freeze. Mir and G-Dragon were huddled together looking at a picture that was crinkled and looked like it had been folded every which way.

Abandoning my earlier plan of leaving, I walk up behind them and peer over their shoulder. Gasping Mir jumps in the air.

 

"You scared me! What are you doing up?" He whispered.

 

"Getting water. What is that?" I asked moving to try and look at the picture that G-Dragon held.

 

He quickly held the picture out of my reach, sending me a glare as he put his index finger to his lips. “It’s the picture of the next brother.” He whispered.

I raised an eyebrow “So he gives you pictures of them and then you find them?” I asked.

“Basically” Mir mumbled.

“Then why do we have to be quiet if he gives them to you.” I asked wondering why they were being secretive about it.

They both looked over smiling.

I rolled my eyes as they began looking at the picture again.

“He looks terrifying!” Mir says.

“I think he is hot” G-Dragon mumbles. Mir slowly turns his head towards the yellow eyed boy.

“What! Don’t judge me.” G-Dragon said scratching the back of his neck.

“Not judging, just loving.” Mir said going back to studying the picture.

“Let me see.” I said snatching the picture from their grip.

A snort escaped as I laughed “This dude looks like he is an underground Korean thug! No offense to you G.D. but I don’t think he rolls your way. Your way being towards a valley of gay men in nothing but sparkly golden speedos.”

Glaring, G-Dragon sticks out his tongue and snatched the picture back pouting, mumbling something about me being a judgmental idiot.

Chuckling, I pushed up the nose of my sunglasses, leaning against the wall as I searched my pockets for my lighter and cigarette. Raising my eyebrow, as I received a disapproving look from Envy and Greed.

 I lit the cigarette breathing in the smoke and then blew it directly in their face. “So what’s the kid’s name?” I said breaking the silence.

“Choi Seung-hyun, but under it, it says T.O.P. so that is probably his nickname or something.” Mir said flipping over the photo.

 

“What are you three doing?” A voice said stepping into the room.

We eyed each other nervously as Leeteuk continued walking towards us. Stopping in front of me he grabbed the lit cigarette from my fingers and put it out.

“Cigarettes are disgusting, and for your sunglasses.” He said taking them off my face. “We are in doors and there is no reason for you to be wearing these now stop acting like a jerk and play nice. Ok?”

I nodded a little embarrassed.

“Good, now go to bed we are going to London tomorrow to meet T.O.P.” Turning back around he went to his room again leaving us there.

“Why didn’t we just go from France to England?” G-Dragon murmured.

“Because that would have been too simple” Mir said sighing as he walked to his room but not before saying his goodnights.

“So are you going to pounce on Mr. Dark and Mysterious tomorrow?” I said mockingly to Greed.

Sneering he threw a pillow at me and smiled “You’re an …I like you.”

“Goodnight lover boy.” I said over my shoulder as I headed back over to my room.