Chapter 20

The Seven Deadly Sins

 

*Leetuek's P.O.V.* 
 
Slowly opening my eyes, I awoke to someone tugging on my arm.
 
"Hyung, we are almost here." Mir said.
 
"Hyung?" I said chuckling before I noticed a grave looking Kiseop and G-Dragon.
 
"Are you two still mad? I'm honestly trying my hardest." I said with a sigh.
 
"Who the is Alec." G-Dragon said.
 
"And why were you his name like a ." Kiseop spat.
 
"Hey, that wasn't put nicely." Mir whispered.
 
Kiseop shot him a glare.
 
My eyes grew wide.
 
"Alec...what did you hear?" I calmly said, not reflecting the fear that was inside.
 
"Oh just you pronouncing your love for him and from what it sounded like,  you having dream ." T.O.P. said with a deep bass like chuckle.
 
I groaned pressing my hand to my temples.
 
"Alec was my...lover." I began.
 
"The ?" Kiseop yelled.
 
"Shut the up." Sloth yelled from the private seat behind us.
 
"Yes, dear." Kiseop said softly.
 
"He has you whipped." G-Dragon said laughing hard.
 
"Alec was assigned to me, I was supposed to help him get into heaven by making him straight. I failed. I fell in love with him the first day I met him." I said shaking my head.
 
They just stared at me, waiting for me to go on.
 
"I'm sorry for being rude about your dating thing. Just forget anything I said about it. Just don't let it compromise what we are here to do." I said.
 
"G.D. Air from London, England to Los Angeles, California. Landing. Fasten your seatbelts" The flight attendant said over the intercom.
 
"Finally." T.O.P. said.
 
 
~~~
 
"So what's the plan this time?" G-Dragon said, getting straight to business.
 
"Heechul works in a gay strip club. I need a couple of you to go and try to seduce him into going home with you. To our hotel room." I told them.
 
"I'll go." T.O.P. volunteered.
 
"Ok, one more." I said hoping G-Dragon would offer.
 
"I'll go." A quiet Mir said.
 
"Oh. Wow ok!" I said shocked.
 
"Go get ready, I'll call a taxi for you two." I said still in shock.
 
~~~
 
*Mir's P.O.V.*
 
"And here's the address of the club. It's underground so it won't be too expensive but here are two credit cards." Leeteuk said handing us two cards.
 
"I feel more like a secret agent then a sin..." T.O.P. said adjusting his jacket in the mirror.
 
"Your taxi is here!" Leeteuk said ushering us out the door.
 
~~
 
Arriving at the club I looked at T.O.P. nervously.
 
We walk in and sit in a booth.
 
A lady comes up and takes our drink order.
 
The lights turned dim and a light focused on the stage. K
 
"Welcome to the stage, Lady Heehee"
 
What.
 
A slender man walked out onto the stage dressed as Lady Gaga.
 
"Is this him?" I whispered to Wrath.
 
"Yeah...I think so... I hope not." T.O.P. said looking horrified.
 
I laughed and we talked through out his performance. 
 
His performance ended and we continued talking until he would come out to mingle.
 
"So you and G.D.?" I asked.
 
"Yeah, weird right? I always seem to go for the innocent y ones." T.O.P. said.
 
I was about to respond, but Heechul slipped into our booth next to T.O.P. 
 
"I noticed you weren't watching me when I was on stage." Heechul said running his hand over Wrath's chest.
 
"I didn't think you'd notice, but apparently you did." T.O.P. said moving closer to him.
 
"Do you not like me?" Heechul said cuddling into the crook of his neck.
 
"Now that your up here, I can't take my eyes off of you." T.O.P. said in a deep voice.
 
"Wanna go to my room?" Heechul said tugging at T.O.P.'s jacket.
 
"Can my friend Mir come? He's new to the scene and I want to show him what it's like." T.O.P. said placing kisses on his neck.
 
In reality I just had the drug.
 
"Mhhhm a newbie? Yeah. Lets go quick." Heechul said grabbing T.O.P and my hand and leading us down a hallway, into his room.
 
"And this is where the magic happens." Heechul said deductively laying on the bed.
 
T.O.P. nodded at me "why don't you order drinks Mir." 
 
I did as he said, and awkwardly sat in the chair.
 
T.O.P. pushed Heechul onto the bed, kissing him.
 
Ok. I'm looking away.
 
I bit my lip as they moaned and made out.
 
A knock came from the door, and I scurry to answer it.
 
Grabbing the drinks from the waiter? I set them on a small table, dropping the pill into the pink one like Leeteuk told me to.
 
T.O.P. pulled away from Heechul and grabbed the pink drink. 
 
Heechul who was breathing heavily, took the drink for T.O.P. and downed it in one go.
 
I sat back and sipped my drink, watching the clock on my watch.
 
3, 2, 1
 
"He's asleep." T.O.P. said rolling his eyes.
 
"Greed is going to kill you." I chuckled.
 
"I know." He said with a look of fear in his eyes.
 
 
~~~~
 
watched some old Super Junior shows. This first time I've cried over a celebrity going to the army.
 
heechul, Leeteuk, and Yesung (he left right ive been away from the kpop world for a while) need to come back safe and soon.