Chapter 7

The Seven Deadly Sins

*Leeteuk's P.O.V.*

 

"What are you doing?! Put me down!" The orange eyed boy screamed, beating his fists against my back.

 

 Rolling my eyes, I look over my shoulder to see if Mir and G-Dragon followed me out of the apartment. Groaning inwardly, I stop in my tracks. Why didn't they follow me out, was it too much of an effort for them to think on their own without out me telling them what to do?

 

Kiseop stopped hitting and screaming as I started walking back to the apartment. Probably thinking that I was going to take him back.

 

I unlocked the apartment door and went in. My eyes rested on Envy and Greed wrestling around on the ground over something. The object was clutched tightly in G-Dragons grip. Obsessive Greed being stronger then Envy's hate.

 

I set Gluttony in the corner and gave him a look that showed he would regret it if he ran. His eyes widened. Was it fear? I don't have time to deal with that until later. Right now I had to deal with two immature little sins. Grabbing them by the back of the neck, I started dragging them into the other room. G-Dragon had a look of satisfaction on his face as he clutched the object in a fist and Mir looked exhausted and defeated.

 

I pointed to Gluttony who was in the other room.

 

"Hey guys I got Gluttony and we were leaving why didn't you follow me?" I said with irritation in my voice.

 

"We'll..." Mir started looking away sheepishly but G.D. Butted in finishing the explanation that never started.

 

"Well you see I was leaving and this caught my eye" he said un-clenching his right hand to revel the object. It was a ring. Nothing special about it except that it had an orange gem on it and the name Kiseop Lee inscribed on the band.

 

I took it from him sending him daggers with the glare I had shot at him. He rubbed the back of his head avoiding eyes contact.

 

"Let's go now." I said going back to the other room to grab Gluttony. He looked stoned yet terrified.

 

"You can either walk and not run away or I can carry you again. Your choice" I say leaning against the egg white walls.

 

He picked at his nails nervously and he murmured the word 'walk'. Nodding, I start walking and I heard his footsteps on the wooden floor.

 

We continue walking out of the apartment and I shoot a glance over my shoulder to make sure he was still there. He was right behind me and Envy and Greed where behind him. I chuckled inwardly. This looked like Gluttony was a prisoner. Nothing suspicious at all.

 

~~~~~

 

We got back to the hotel in no time. Deciding to take a taxi back instead of walking to not risk Kiseop running. Mir and Envy both sat on the floor. Dark circles were under their eyes. I didn't even think about how the flight would have affected them. Mir hasn't slept since the night he left for Paris. G-Dragon hadn't slept since the night before we showed up.

 

I check to see where Kiseop was, and he pulled out a blunt and signaled if he could go outside on the balcony. I nodded and he went out.

 

"You two can go to sleep while I talk to Kiseop. You two are tired and we need to leave again soon." I said. They needed to sleep, but their stubbornness kicked in.

 

"No, we want to hear what you say to Kiseop!" Mir whined.

 

I rolled my eyes "You have heard it before and you will hear the same thing four more times. You won't miss anything ok?"

 

Nodding, they both went into separate rooms to hopefully sleep.

 

Looking through the window that led out to the balcony, I watched Kiseop. His lips found the cigarette and , inhaling the smoke. Closing his eyes he didn't breathe out just yet, savoring the warm smoke. Puffing it out his nose he leaned over the rail watching the night traffic below.

 

Stepping out on the balcony, I stood next to him, also looking down at the traffic. "You aren't thinking jumping are you?" I said eyeing him.

 

He took in another drag of the cigarette. "Nope" he said popping the 'p'. A wispy cloud of the smoke coming out of his mouth as he spoke. He looked up at me. His orange eyes looking into mine.

 

"When are you going to tell me what's going on?" He said running his hand through his mess of black hair

 

“Well now is a good time as ever I guess. You know how you were adopted" I spoke.

 

He nodded so I continued.

 

"Your father is the Lucifer, the devil. You have six other brothers, seven of you in all, and you make up the seven deadly sins." I said, my explanations were getting shorter and shorter by each brother.

 

"Which sin am I? And were those two boys my brother?" He asked leaning against the rail.

 

"You are gluttony. The green eyed boy is Mir his sin is Envy. The yellow eyed boy with blonde hair is G-Dragon, the sin Greed." I finished.

 

He raised his eyebrow and looked down at his body patting his skinny body. "I'm not fat!" He said offended.

 

Rolling my eyes I spoke again "Gluttony addicted to bad things. For example food, , DRUGS." Putting emphasis on the word drugs.

 

His lips formed an 'o' shape.

 

“Well you are taking this rather well.” I said my eyes focused on the cigarette. Doesn’t he know those kill people? Why couldn’t he have picked food to be obsessed over.

“I mean it’s crazy. Absolutly crazy. But in some way it makes sense. It is obvious I am Gluttony and that Mir and G-Dragon are Envy. I am a stoner so I have seen the weirdest ever so nothing fazes me anymore.” He said yawning.

I nodded then remembered the ring in my pocket. Pulling it out, I handed it to him.

He grabbed it, staring at it as he leaned back over the railing, dropping it. His expression was blank. He walks over to the sliding balcony door, puts out his cigarette and walks inside. I follow him in as he walks into one of the bedrooms.

Well we will see what happens in the morning.