Chapter 6

The Seven Deadly Sins

Leeteuk’s  P.O.V.    (Yeah ik I’m being a rebel and switching it up)

Blankly I stared out the window. The clouds were so close, like heaven. Sighing inwardly I looked towards the two sins. Mir was looking around the cabin of the plane with a look of hate on his face. G-Dragon, was playing a game on his ipad. At least they stopped talking, I can’t take any more of their dumb questions.

My eyes flickered up to a stewardess as she walked over in an all-black uniform. Her hair with pinned up into a bun. ‘Oh great’ I thought knowing what she was going to ask and how it was going to turn out.

“Hello, it is time to start serving dinner, what would you like to eat?” She asked her voice dripping with sweetness.

“You can have anything you want” G-Dragon said turning towards Mir and then looked at me.

The stewardess looked towards me.  

“I will have two California rolls, miso soup, and a cup of black coffee.” I said, going back to looking at the window.

“Ha-ha getting in the feel of Japanese culture I see!” G.D. exclaimed laughing a bit. Lord please help me not to strangle him. I smiled weakly.

“Anything…” Mir started. “If I can have anything, then I want Ham and black-eyed pea soup and torta de pina. For a beverage I would like to have some chai tea”

The stewardess nodded and turned towards G-Dragon “And for you sir?”

G-Dragon his chin “I’ll have a Wagyu steak, Samundari Khazana, and an Italian White Alba Truffle. No make that two White Alba Truffles. To drink I would like some tea”

I chuckled as Mir’s jaw hit the floor. I wasn’t the only one who knew the price of all these things. That was easily a $6,320.812 bill.

Invisible steam erupted from Mir’s ears for the whole period where we were waiting for our food.

An hour later the stewardess came back and flipped the oak table out to sit in front of us. Mir still fumed as the kitchen staff came in a straight line with our food. Each person with one dish.

My food was set in front of me and it looked delicious. I looked up at Mir curious to his reaction to G-Dragon’s meal. I was looking between his mean and his own. He looked down glaring at it.

“Mir just eat your food already” I said annoyed.

He looked up sheepishly and stuttered “o-o-ok” knowing he had been caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Stretching, I yawned looking out the window of the airplane. It was supposed to be around four o’ clock when we landed in Osaka.  It was the perfect time because at five,  Kiseop always met with his friend Kevin outside his apartment in the ally way between his apartment complex and the small family owned herb store.  He would usually be smoking with Kevin until seven or eight depending on how work went for Kevin. Then they would both walk up to their apartments, Kevin’s being right next to Kiseop’s. That is the time we will meet Kiseop. Unlike with meeting G-Dragon who could have easily trapped us against our will, Kiseop was harmless. What could he do? Burn us with his blunt?

A glanced over as a stewardess walked by to get to the back of the plane. I turned back to looking outside the window before she finished walking by. The blonde haired boy stared at me, almost as if studying me. A look of discontent was on his face.

My gaze turned towards him and in a monotone voice I asked “What?”

He had a confused look “I only hire the hottest women to work for me…why weren’t you drooling over her?”

Sighing I rested my chin on the palm of my hand. Why was this important.

A smirked appeared on his face. “You like guys don’t you?!” He squealed.

Mir looked over giving a confused look “Isn’t that unholy?”

Nodding slightly  I bit the inside of my cheek the memories came rushing back. All the agony I went through. “This is my change though to be forgiven. God said that as long as I don’t lay feasting eyes upon a man I find attractive or commit and ual act or kissing on a man then I will be forgiven.”

“God sounds like an utter ” Mir said.

I burst out laughing then leaned close to his ear “You have no idea” I murmured.

Please fasten your seatbelts. We will be landing in Osaka, Japan soon.

Buckling our seatbelts we sat in silence, until G-Dragon who had been quiet this whole time finally spoke “So you are willing to sacrifice your happiness to please someone? You should only have to care about the person you loves happiness not some guy that sits on a throne eating croissants all day.”

I bit my lip he had a point but there was something wrong with it. “We don’t have croissants in Heaven.” I said.

“Then it’s hell to me.” He retorted.

(Still Leeteuk’s P.O.V.)

Grabbing our bags, we (only because of G-Dragon’s nagging) went to a five star hotel where G-Dragon always stays when he has business in Japan.

After letting G-Dragon do all the talking, we sit down on one of the four beds.

“So what’s the game plan?” Mir asked pulling a pillow into his chest.

“Well it is four thirteen right, so we should probably head out soon to go break into Kiseop’s apartment, which is only a couple blocks away.”

Lying on the bed I looked at the ceiling. Where is the sky? The seemingly endless sky.

 

An hour passed of them asking again more stupid questions, and we decided to start leaving.

“Why do we have to walk to the apartment complex?” G-Dragon whined.

“Yeah! Why couldn’t we have just gotten a taxi?” Mir said dragging his shoes against the cement.

“Whoa whoa wait…are those the shoes G.Drastic?” The yellow eyes boy said.

“Yeah, Teukkie gave them to me.” Mir said.

G-Dragon had a look of complete disgust on his face “YOU DON’T GO DRAGGING DESIGNER SHOES! I MEAN SER-…”

“We are here” I said much to my satisfaction, thank the heavens.

We took the elevator to the fourth floor. Kiseop’s floor. Scanning the numbers on the door I stopped in front of an apartment door. I pushed the buzzer on the door to double check that he wasn’t here. After three minutes of standing there I punched in the numbers 4-2-0 into the keypad. A green light flashed on it and I pushed open the door, crinkling my nose at the smoky smell that wafted from the inside.

We walked over to the other side of the room, but not before I locked it again. I was just about to break up a fight between Envy and Greed but we all heard a happy chime and buzz and the door to the apartment opened.

“Hahaha you er! See you tomorrow!” Kiseop said laughing .

We scrambled over each other into the other room I shoved Mir and G.D. into the corner and put my finger up to my lips signaling that they need to stay quiet. Nodding, I peeked through the crack of the door. Kiseop shrugged off his black leather jacket and a look appeared in his eyes. A blood thirsty look. Sloppily he franticly searched every desk and draw looking for something. I looked down at the item in my hand, a bag of weed.

 Slowly coming behind him, I leaned against the wall tossing the bag of green into the air and catching it in my hand. “Looking for this?” I said nonchalantly.

His eyes grew wide not knowing whether to lunge for the weed or find out who the mysterious person was. Choosing to go for the weed, he darted out nearly missing it.

I tsk’d “Oh Kiseop you don’t really need this do you?” I said teasingly.

“Please” He choked out. “I have to have it.”

My grew softer “I know” I whispered handing him the bag of weed.

Eying me suspiciously he began rolling a blunt and smoking it. Blowing out a puff of smoke he glanced at me “Either I’m still high and imagining you or you are a strange man who broke into my apartment.”

Chuckling I answered “Your password was 4-2-0 that isn’t real creative of gluttony.”

Nodding he took another puff of the blunt. “Wait…gluttony?” He said as if he misheard me.

I looked over to the door I came out of and saw two heads peeking out watching the show. Mir was signaling very poorly that he should show Kiseop his angel wings.

I gave him a smile and my wings came out.

I looked over at Kiseop, and he seemed unfazed as he released more smoke.

“Rawr….Boo….Grr?” I said wanting some sort of reaction.

“Ah.” He said in a bored voice.

“Ok listen here kid I am an angel and you are a sin. There are seven of you and you’re gluttony. You follow me?” I said pissed.

He shook his head.

“Well we will explain later” I said slumping the skinny boy over my shoulder and I called for Envy and Greed to follow.