Chapter 19

The Seven Deadly Sins

*Leeteuk's P.O.V.*

 

Getting onto the airplane, Kiseop still wouldn't talk to me. Even though I tried to hard to talk to him, even pulling his aside a couple times.

 

Everyone else had been quiet since the event.

 

Gazing out the window of the airplane, my mind wandered.

 

~Flashback

 

"That is the reason i'm scared of eggplants." Alec said sticking a fork of muffin in his mouth.

 

"That is the worst story i've ever heard." I said laughing.

 

"It's true though!" He said laughing in return.

 

"Liar." I smirked.

 

"You're no fun, I was trying to make myself seem more interesting." Alec said sticking his tounge out.

 

"I'm sure you're interesting without making things up. So just tell me about you" I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

 

"I'm Alec Gold, i'm 18 and obviously working as a waiter. I have two older brothers. My parents divorced when I was fifteen, because my dad didn't want a gay son. My mother died last year. I'm good at freaky things?" He said not knowing what to exactly say.

 

"What kind of freaky things." I asked.

 

"Well depends are we talking in the bedroom." He asked flirtaciously.

 

I just chuckled not knowing what to say.

 

"I can draw things perfectly by someone describing it, while i'm blindfolded." He said yawning.

 

I offered him some of my coffee and he drank some as if we had been best friends for years.

 

"Really?" I said.

 

"Yeah, what to see?" He said cheerfully.

 

"Do you even need to ask?" I joked.

 

Running in the back, he was in there for a good minute before returning with a drawing pad and aray of drawing pencils.

 

He tied the bandana around his face, so he couldn't see.

 

"Ok decribe something or someone." He said focused on the notepad.

 

I bit my lip, trying to think of something really creative to give him. I pull out the picture of Alec that I was given.

 

"Ready?" I asked.

 

"Ready." I repeated.

 

"It's a person, his face is small." I start.

 

"How are his cheekbones?" He asked.

 

"High, his eyes remind you of a cat shape. They are a piercing emerald and they sparkle the prettiest colors and you can find specks of gold in there." I state.

 

"Eyebrows? Nose? Chin? Hair shape? Lips?" He rambled.

 

"Eyebrows are trimmed and thin. Nose is small but has a cute small turned up tip. Not to look like a pig though. Chin is small and makes up the heart shape of his face. His lips are plump and undeniably kissable." I say flirtaciously.

 

Alec chuckled "Sounds to me, that you like this guy."

 

"I do." I say quietly.

 

"Does he know you like him." Alec asked still drawing.

 

"No, we aren't close, so it would be weird if I told him." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

 

"Shame, i'm sure he would accept your feelings." He said.

 

Twenty minutes passed of him asking questions and us talking.

 

"Done!" He declared, untying the bandana.

 

"It looks great!" I say.

 

"I can't wait to see what kind of guy Leeteuk likes." Alec said smiling.

 

Handing him the sketchbook, his smile went away for a while but then came back.

 

He held it up to his face.

 

"me?" He said smiling ear to ear.

 

I just nodded scratching the back of my head nervously.