Chapter 18

The Seven Deadly Sins

Asdfghjkl I love when you guys comment. Feeling the love~ saranghae subbies!

~~~~~~~

 

*Kiseop's P.O.V.* (Gluttony) 
 
Yawning, I scratch the back of my head. 
 
Looking down at Sloth, I can't help but smile. Around other people, he is so quiet and seems to always be sleeping. Around me, he is different.
 
Kind. Funny. Talkative. 
 
"Kiseop, are you up?" Leeteuk said popping his head into my room.
 
Rolling over to face the door, I raise an arm to scratch the back of my head as I yawn.
 
"I'll take that as a yes, go wake up Greed and Wrath." He said from the crack of the door.
 
"I'm not Leeteuk." I said chuckling.
 
Leeteuk swings the door open wider leaning against the frame of the door. 
 
"I knew that I just thought...that the light coming from the other room, would bother you." He said pausing.
 
"Oh really that's all." I said with a playful smile on my face.
 
"Go wake your brothers up." Leeteuk said with a groan.
 
"Fine." I said with a huff as I throw the bedding off of my, being careful not to wake up Dongho. 
 
Oh god. One of them probably killed each other. Their personalities clash so badly. My money is on G.D. Brutally murdering T.O.P. with a knife. 
 
Opening the door, I peek my head in. All I saw was a big lump in the middle of the bed.
 
My guess is Wrath being that lump. 
 
If that was Wrath, where was Greed?
 
Oh , oh , oh . 
 
He escaped the crime scene! I hope Wrath is alright.
 
I ran over to their bed, and tore the covers off of them, to revel a sleeping G-Dragon nestled into T.O.P.'s chest and his arm around his back.
 
My jaw dropped. This was worse than what I was thinking! 
 
Apparently I stood there too long, because T.O.P. started blinking slowly  before finally settling on me. 
 
Soon after Greed woke up. Almost instantly he spotted me with a glare on his face.
 
"What do you want Kiseop." He spat.
 
I was still speechless as I pointed between the two.
 
G-Dragon gave me a confused look before noticing the position he was it. Like a ninja, he pulls away sitting on the other side of the bed with a weird look on his face.
 
T.O.P. chuckled, which earned a evil glare from G.D.
 
"So what do you need?" T.O.P. asked, rephrasing Greed's question.
 
"Leeteuk told me to wake you guys up." I said walking towards the door.
 
T.O.P. propped himself up on one arm to look at me. 
 
"What's your sin?" He asked
 
"Gluttony." I said simply.
 
"You're not fat." He observed.
 
"It's for drugs, not food." I retorted irritated of how the conversation was going.
 
"Op, wait." He said getting out of bed and walking towards his jacket that he hung in the closet.
 
He rummaged through the pockets for a while and pulled out a Baggie of white dust.
 
"Here. It's . It's all I got on my right now." He said tossing me the bag.
 
Catching it, I look down at it. 
 
"Thanks" I said with a genuine smile on my face. I feel bad about being a to him earlier.
 
 
~~~
 
An hour later, Leeteuk was freaking out. Everyone was supposed to be ready, but Wrath and Greed were missing.
 
"Where could they have gone?" Leeteuk said panicked.
 
"I mean I expected this from Wrath, but never Greed!" He said pacing back and fourth.
 
"Calm down Teukkie, I'm sure they will be back soon, we have...2 minutes left." Mir said trying to calm down the frantic angel.
 
Leeteuk stopped pacing to shoot a glare at Mir.
 
"I didn't even think they were friends! Why would they run off together!" Leeteuk said collapsing on a plush chair.
 
"Well, this morning they were all cuddled up together, I think they may be more than friends." I said.
 
"Like how you are I are?" Sloth said to me.
 
Leeteuk's eyes widened. "You and Sloth are a THING!" He roared, standing up.
 
I ran behind the couch, with my arms outstretched in surrender.
 
"Calm down." I said.
 
"Calm down? Calm down!" He yelled running towards me.
 
Mir was sitting on the floor with an amused expression on his face as he watched Leeteuk and I running around the hotel suite.
 
"We're back~" A peppy voice said.
 
Leeteuk stopped dead in his tracks and ran towards the door.
 
"G-Dragon, T.O.P., where have you two been!" He said panting.
 
"I went to get some drugs for Kiseop, we can't have him acting like he did ." T.O.P. began to explain. 
 
I think I love this guy.
 
"Then we went down to his house and got his stash of drugs, thank Satan that we are taking my jet so we don't have to go through that nasty security check. But holy , it was so cool. We walked in and there was this other guy, then he and T.O.P. got in a fight. It was super badass." G-Dragon rambled.
 
Leeteuk looked like he was going to pass out.
 
"I'm glad you two came back on time." Leeteuk said and his heels.
 
 He turned to me. "As for you." He said, "No more of...this" he said motioning to me and Dongho. 
 
"What? You're serious right now?!" I yelled.
 
"I am a worker of god, and I will not allow this in my presence do what ever you please, after we are done." Leeteuk said calmly.
 
"What a ing prick!" I screamed.
 
"Kiseop, calm down." G-Dragon said stepping in front of me.
 
"You're okay with this?!" I said quietly to him.
 
"It'll be for the better that we just focus on the task at hand, then figure out everything after." He said calmly. 
 
"Fine." I said.
 
Walking past Leeteuk, I bump his shoulder. 
 
He looked down at me and whispered "I'm sorry..." 
 
"Save it." I said.