Chapter 17

The Seven Deadly Sins

*G-Dragon’s P.O.V.* (Greed)

A sigh escaped my mouth when T.O.P. lowered the gun.

Even though I couldn’t die, pain was still felt according to Leeteuk.

Pain is something I could never handle. So thankfully, he had done what I said, and played nice with us.

Leeteuk had started towards the direction of the hotel, and I followed in suit, T.O.P. right beside me, still weary of us. He had a right to be. It was downright weird how that had happened. How could Leeteuk be so careless, shouldn’t he have sensed the police coming.

“Oh calm down.” Kiseop said to T.O.P.

“You look like you are downright dying. Shouldn’t you calm down?” He sneered.

“You pulled a gun on Leeteuk and G-Dragon. You don’t mess with them.” He snarled “Ever”

What.

T.O.P. looked Kiseop up and down smirking. “You are a twig, now look kid, don’t mess with me and we should get along just fine.”

Kiseop rolled his eyes, and caught up to Mir.

At the hotel, we all collapsed on the couch, except T.O.P. who was looking around nervously.

“So how long should I stay here before its safe?” He asked while peeking his head into the rooms, as if he was expecting someone to jump out.

Well, probably until tomorrow, then we have to fly to another country where we will die of jetlag, not that most of us aren’t dying already. Oh we? Yes you are our brother, the sons of Lucifer.

“Probably until morning” Kiseop said shoving me, knowing what I was thinking.

I shoved him back sticking my tongue out playfully.

“Hyung~”

“No.” He said taking a Kleenex and pushing my tongue back into my mouth.

“You will be staying in G-Dragon’s room, since he has the biggest room.” Leeteuk said.

Hell to the no.

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!” I shrieked.

“Kiseop is already sharing with Sloth and I’m sharing with Mir.” Leetuek explained.

“Sloth?” T.O.P. questioned.

This was not the time to explain.

“Make him take the couch! I’m not sharing that room is mine!” I said pouting.

“T.O.P. don’t listen to G-Dragon, you will share a room with him, okay?” Leeteuk said ignoring my plead.

“…ok?” T.O.P. said.

“If you don’t mind, I’m going to shower.”

“Go ahead” Leeteuk said smiling.

T.O.P. exited the room, entering the bathroom, with the clothes Leeteuk handed to him.

“Group meeting in G.D.’s room.” Leeteuk said about ten minutes after T.O.P. went to shower.

He walked into my room. Why my room? Kiseop will spill everywhere.

With my arms folded over my chest, I sat on the spinning chair in the corner.

Sloth fell asleep on my bed, probably getting drool everywhere. Kiseop was allowed to skip this meeting and Mir and Leeteuk were on my bed.

“So as we all may have noticed T.O.P. is a….how should I put it?” Leeteuk said.

“Hard-.” I offered.

“.” Kiseop offered from the other room.

“Gangster.” Mir said.

“Well we all have the right idea.” Leeteuk said.

“So how do you propose we tell him?” Mir said.

“Well, it won’t be easy, since he doesn’t seem like he will be easy to convince of all this.” Leeteuk said.

“Well we can just straight up tell him. Just set him down. Tell him that he is Wrath, one of the seven deadly sins. That he is our brother, the son of Lucifer. That Kiseop is Gluttony, which explains why he was dying. Dongho being Sloth, Mir being Envy, Leeteuk being our angel, and I being Greed. Just tell him, that we need his help to put our dad back where he belongs in hell, and not on earth.” I said.

“Just telling him doesn’t mean that he will believe us.” Mir said.

“Then we will show him the evidence.” I retorted.

“That doesn’t mean that he will believe us! We need him to help stop Dad! We have to be careful about this!” Mir argued.

“Just show him the evidence” Said a new voice at the opening of the door.

A wet haired, shirtless T.O.P. stood in the frame of the door, casually starting at us.

“Go on I don’t have all night.” He said ushering us on.

Leeteuk fumbled on getting up, he never expected this to happen.

He fumbled through his suitcase finding the paperwork on each sin. Showing him every bit of information and evidence he had, leading up to the finale. Showing him his wings.

T.O.P. stayed quiet throughout the entire time. Sometimes nodding or making a grunting sound. “Fine, I believe you. You haven’t given me a reason not to. So prove to me that I should continue trusting you.” He said.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. I know that I was holding my breath throughout the entire time, so I’m sure Mir and Leetuek were also.

“Um…well I might as announce now, that we will be flying to Los Angeles, California. We will leave tomorrow at nine a.m. , our plane leaving at 11:00 a.m.. We will be meeting Kim Heechul, or otherwise known as Lust. If you do the math after that, we have one brother left.” Leeteuk said as Kiseop slipped into the room, picking up Sloth and going into his room.

Mir and Leeteuk exited, leaving T.O.P. and I to awkwardly stare at each other.

“I get this side of the bed.” I mumble laying on the left side of the bed.

“So childish” he chuckled getting in on the right side.

I turned, so my back was facing him. This was so painfully awkward.

“Yah, turn towards me, I can’t sleep.” He said.

“That sounds like a personal problem.” I said turning towards him anyways

. “So who are you?” He asked. “What’s your sin?”

“I’m Greed.” I said looking down. It could be considered the worst sin. You could get over all the other sins, but I’ve accepted it, no one wants to be friends with a greedy person.

“So Greed, you are my brother?”He asked curiously.

“Not exactly. We aren’t blood related.” I answered, yawning afterwards.

“You tired?” He asked, his eyes calm.

“Yeah, we came from Beijing to London. Before that, France to Osaka.” I said yawning again.

“Go to bed Princess.” T.O.P. said ruffling my hair.

“I’m not a princess!” I yelled.

I was about to go off on him, telling him that there was no way in hell, he was ever going to call me that again. And if he did call me that again, what torturious things I would to do him.

But before I could do that, he placed a peck on my lips. I froze before he spoke again.

“Go to bed Princess.” He said again.

“ok.” I said turning on my other side, blushing like mad, not that he could see it since it was dark.