Chapter 23

The Seven Deadly Sins

 

"Sloth...get up...sloth we have to leave." G-Dragon said, shoving at the boy to get him to move.
 
"The plane has been landed for over 30 minutes get the off this plane Dongho." T.O.P. yelled, his face red with anger.
 
A sigh escaped the boy who was lying in the floor. 
 
"That's ing it!" T.O.P. roared storming off the plane.
 
"Where's Kiseop?" Dongho asked slowly getting up.
 
"We're in Mexico...where and what do you think he is doing?" G-Dragon murmured.
 
The two walked off the plane, meeting T.O.P. who had the luggage.
 
Dongho looked T.O.P. up and down and smiled.
 
G-Dragon glared at the younger and latched onto T.O.P.'s arm causing him to drop everything.
 
" Greed! Look what you made me to." Wrath growled shoving his arm away, and picking up the bags.
 
G-Dragon looked down as they walked. 
 
"Kiseop said he would meet us at the hotel in a couple hours after he picked up some things." T.O.P. said breaking the silence.
 
A nod was the only thing T.O.P. got from G-Dragon.
 
~~~~~
 
*Leeteuk's P.O.V.*
 
"Heechul...no...not here." I try to say, but his words were muffled by Heechul's mouth.
 
"Why not here? I just want you now." Heechul mumbled fiddling with my belt buckle.
 
I  shovehim away. 
 
"Because we are in an airplane bathroom!" I  whisper.
 
Heechul's jaw clenched, anger evident on his face.
 
"Why is it never a 'good time' Leeteuk!" Heechul yelled.
 
Quickly, I covered his mouth so people on the plane couldn't hear us.
 
"We need to talk later." I whisper, taking my hand off his mouth.
 
"Lets talk now." Heechul said crossing his arms over his petite chest.
 
"We need to stop, whatever this is." I say pointing between Heechul and I.
 
"Love?" Heechul insisted.
 
"No, there was never love. It was just . I could never love some thing like you." I said harshly, I knew it was mean but it would be safer for me.
 
"Fine, if you feel that way." Heechul said, walking out the doors of the bathroom. 
 
Sighing, I lean back against the door. 
 
Out of frustration, I ruffle my hair.
 
Flinging the door open, my face turned bright red as everyone turned in their seat to look at me. Obviously knowing what happened, or almost happened in there.
 
Sitting in my spot, I noticed that Heechul had switched spots so now Mir was in the middle of us.
 
Closing my eyes, I looked out the window at the clouds.
 
In the clouds is where I belong, not in the depths of hell like the sins will be going.
 
~~~~~~
 
"Heechul, I know you hate me, but will you jus cooperate with me? The sooner the faster we will be done." I said with a sigh. 
 
Heechul was lying on his bed, flipping through a magazine and ignoring me.
 
"Fine, Envy and I are leaving." I said.
 
Meeting Mir in the hotel lobby he looked overly excited.
 
Raising an eyebrow I give him a confused look.
 
"Everyone is matched up! Greed with Wrath, Gluttony with Sloth, you and Lust, now this means it's me with Pride!" Mir said a smile on his face.
 
I smiled back even though in my head, I doubt it would happen.
 
Pride or Joon, was married. Thankfully with no children. God only knows what demon that child would be. The son or daughter of a sin. I can't even begin to imagine all the bad things it could turn out to be.
 
We call a taxi which take us to Pride's mansion of a house.
 
"What if he likes G-Dragon instead of me." Mir said to himself.
 
Leeteuk headed straight for the door, grabbing one of the knockers, he rapped it against the door.
 
A darker, toned man answered the door in a black button down shirt with silver thread, the buttons only being latched on the last three so it showed his chocolate abs and black dress pants.
 
"Leeteuk!" He exclaimed embracing me.
 
Mir gave me a confused look and I did the same. How did this guy know my name! 
 
He let go and turned to Mir. 
 
Mir stared into his purple eyes. His emerald ones growing wider as Joon leaned in, kissing Mir.
 
Breaking the kiss, he places a peck on his forehead.
 
"Lets go inside! Welcome to my home Leeteuk and Envy." Joon said opening the door.
 
I eyed Mir, something wasn't right with this situation, how did he know everything?
 
 
~~~
 
...not sure if I got lazy or am actually going somewhere with Joon knowing.
 
Internet is broken at my house so I convinced my brother to drive by the library so I can steal their Internet. 
 
So, I finally figured out what I'm going to do for the sequel. Now I just need to think of a name. I'll probably think of three and have you all vote. Suggestions are awesome...
 
Mwah :3