Chapter 3

The Seven Deadly Sins

                *Mir's P.O.V.*

 

Lying on my bed, I stared up at the plain, eggshell colored ceiling. My eyes kept fluttering aching to go back to the dark of blissful sleep as I followed the pattern on the ceiling. Rolling onto my side, my eyes found the small black alarm clock with rested on the desk right next to the computer. The numbers on the clock flashed red up on the screen reading 2:42.

Groaning, I grabbed the pillow next to my head and held it as I flung my legs over the side of the small twin bed and let them dangle there centimeters above the wooden floor. Waiting a short while for me to fully gain consciousness I finally got off of the bed and strolled over to the closet, pulling out the bag that I had packed my clothes in the previous night. Glancing momentarily over at the clock, I started to leave. I had a good three hours before I had to get to the airport and four and a half hours until the plane would start boarding, but traffic in Brazil was atrocious. The traffic was a little better at night than in the morning, but you would still be in it for an hour or two. Slinging the strap of the bag onto my shoulder, I began reaching for the door handle, until I froze, my hand hovering over the doorknob remembering what Leeteuk had said the last time he was here. Leeteuk had said that he would come back when it was time to leave. But he wasn’t here and I didn’t have enough time to wait for him until he finally showed up, so this time I opened the door and left.

               

                Arriving to the airport, I went through all the regular procedures and when we were allowed to, I began boarding the plane. As I walked down the narrow aisle on the red carpet, I kept looking down at my plane ticket and up to look at the rows of seats, trying to find my seat. Finally reaching my row, I looked up. A young Korean man sat in the window seat. He was facing away from me and towards the window. His head mopped with honey blonde hair rested on one of the pillows that the Airport provided. As the plane took off I bit my lip looking around. Where was Leeteuk? As if on cue the honey blonde haired man turned from his resting position to look at me. I was still looking around for a possible sign for Leeteuk.

“Boo” he whispered.

Jumping a little my head snapped in his direction. I shot a glare at him. How had I not noticed that the man was Leeteuk, not many Koreans had honey blonde hair. Chuckling, he poked my cheek and I growled. He backed off and we sat in silence.

Deciding to break the silence I piped up asking “What can you tell me about Ji Yong?”

Leeteuk looked over with a look of relief that someone finally broke the awkward silence. “You should probably call him G-Dragon. I don’t know why but he doesn’t like to be called Ji Yong. He is a famous fashion designer, G.Drastic to be exact.”

I frowned “The shoes…” I mumbled.

Leeteuk laughed “Yeah the shoes. He is also a sin as you may have guessed. He is the sin Greed."

I groaned. Greed and Envy, what a great pair for the first sins to meet.

He spoke up “I know what you are thinking, it isn’t the greatest idea to get you to go to Greed’s house but I didn’t have many other options.”

Mir looked at him with disbelief “There are seven of us in all, how are there not many options?!”

Leeteuk sighed “It is a process that you wouldn’t understand.”

I threw my hands up in surrender “ok, ok”

 

                Hours later we finally landed in the city of Paris, France. Leeteuk and I elbowed each other getting off the plane. Glaring at him as we got our bags from luggage we walked out to the entrance, where we were supposed to find the driver that G-Dragon had said he would send to drive us to his house.  

“Look!” Leeteuk said as he pointed over to a man in a tuxedo holding a sign that said ‘Mir Bang’.

Smiling I half ran half walked over to him. “I am Mir” he nodded and motioned for us to follow him, he must only speak French. We followed him outside to a long black car

. “That’s a big car” I said admiring it. Leeteuk looked over at me like he was watching a child. “That is a limo, you do know that…” I scoffed “Of course I know that. I’m not that sheltered.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.