Chapter 10

The Seven Deadly Sins

 

*G-Dragon's P.O.V.* (woah I haven't done him yet. This'll be fun...i hope)
 
Huffing, I stomped off to my room slamming the door behind me. Who does he think he is making fun of me. All I said was that he was hot, not that I was going to go up to him, shake his hand and ask if I could hope on his and ride him. Kiseop was starting to really piss me off. His personality is atrocious.
 
With a huff, I started to put things away in my bags. There were two things I was mad about. The pollution which will affect my flawless skin while we were in China, and Leeteuk setting back the time of when we would go to London to meet T.O.P.
 
Walking out of my room into the bathroom, my eyes caught a glimpse of Kiseop and Mir. They were on the couch talking. Rolling my eyes, I go back to opening drawers and opening cabinets in the room, pulling out every hair straighter, hair shiner, hairspray and every other hair product or hygiene item I had broughten, and placed them neatly in my bag. Holding onto its handle, I began walking out of the bathroom until a tall lanky man stopped me by putting his arm on the wall blocking my from continuing to my room to finish packing.
 
"What do you want Kiseop." I said in a monotonous voice. Fed up with him teasing me about being gay and T.O.P.
 
He flashed a half smile and kept his eyes on the wall. "As much as this kills me on the inside, I'm sorry"
 
My eyes snap up quickly to look at him. Was this kid actually apologizing? 
 
"We are going to be stuck with each other for quite a while and it would be easier for the both of us, if we just put our egos aside and got along."
 
Biting my lip I responded "Sounds fair, now can you move so I can get back to my room?"
 
Stepping aside, we looked at each other awkwardly. Until Leeteuk stepped out of his room almost walking past us, but then to my dismay he stopped right next to us. 
 
He eyes us both suspiciously. "What are you two doing...?" He said cautiously.
 
"I was apologizing to Ji Yong for being such an ." Kiseop murmured shoving his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans. 
 
Leeteuk just stared at us with a look of disbelief. Before smiling softly to himself. He leaned to whisper some thing in my ear.
 
"You know when a guy teases you, that means he has a crush on you" He half whispered but made sure Kiseop could hear it also. 
 
"DO NOT!" Kiseop yelled, defending himself.
 
Leeteuk just shot him a knowing look and walked away.
 
Kiseop turned back towards me, his cheeks were pink with a light blush.
 
He didn't actually like me like that did he? 
 
Clearing my throat, I told Kiseop that I was going to go finish packing so that Leeteuk wouldn't get mad. Shutting the door to my room, I slumped up against it. For Kiseop's sake, I really hope he doesn't have a crush on me like Leeteuk says he does. I don't want to hurt him with my past...
 
*Kiseop's P.O.V.*
 
, what was that! Kiseop keep your head on straight. You're not gay and you're especially not gay for your brother. It's G-Dragon for satan's sake! He would never love someone like me let alone date me. 
 
This is Leeteuk's fault. Storming out of the entrance of the bathroom, I stalked over to where Leeteuk was. 
 
"What was that for!" I growled.
 
He didn't look up from the paper he was reading as he answered, "What do you mean."
 
"That thing with G-Dragon back there. Telling him, that I like him!"
 
"Well it's true though isn't it."
 
"I'm not gay!" I said even unsure of what I said was true.
 
With a loud sigh, he looked up from the paper giving me a irritated look. "Tell him how you feel. We both know you like him"
 
Not bothering to answer him, because I knew all I would do is deny it. So I decided to pull up pants and be a man, or as man as I could be in skinny jeans.
 
Taking a deep breathe, I knock on his door softly. It creaked as he slowly opened it.
 
"Can we talk?" I asked.
 
He nodded looking at his shoes. We both went over and sat on his bed. Not one of us knowing what to say.
 
"Leeteuk wasn't lying when he said that I had a crush on you." I said nervously, practically whispering the end part of the sentence. 
 
He didn't say anything as he looked up. His yellow eyes peered into my orange ones. I didn't see fear or resentment. So I decided to go for it. 
 
Scooting closer to him on his bed, I rest my hand on top of his. I bit my lip and leaned in slowly. Pushing our lips together.