Chapter 1

The Seven Deadly Sins

*Mir's P.O.V.* -Envy

 

"Você perdeu um ponto!" A man said and spat on me.

Looking away from him, I wiped the spit off my arm and went back to half-heartedly cleaning the shoes.

He snarled "Hurry up, I actually have things to do"

Biting my lip I started back to cleaning. My lips form a scowl as I notice the etched brand name on the side. I run my finger over it, tracing it. "G.Drastic" I mumble staring at the shoe. 

The man sighed "G.Drastic, I got them when I was in France." My fist clenched, France was the place I had always wanted to visit. Shifting in the chair to get access to his wallet the man hands me some money and I take it without looking away from his shoes.

~~~

        "COME BACK!" The man yells from behind me. Looking down in my hands I notice I had his shoes and was running. Chuckling I turned the corner into the ally way. Pushing back the wood on the outside of a building I slip through and wait until he passes. Sitting for a good five minutes, I decided I lost him, I pulled the wood away and looked around. Smiling down at the new shoes from France I had gotten. Shoving my shoes off I place the new ones on and head back to my "house". Walking in I threw my jacket onto the floor and looked into the living room where my boyfriend Eunhyuk was sleeping on the couch. Sighing, I went into my room and sat on the bed looking at the shoes.

         Looking up, I see a man staring at me with smirk on his face. "Beautiful shoes you have, aren't they G.Drastic?" My eyes widen, that voice belonged to the man who originally had these shoes.

He stepped forward his wings visible. "I'm Leeteuk, and you're Bang Mir, otherwise known as Envy"