Help?

a secret of a garden

 

"Arigatōgozaimaa!", she say and left the doctor alone....

 

♥┇Chapter Eight  : Help?┇♥

 

At last, Ayako arrive at her classroom almost 8:00 pm.... when she open the class, a male teacher is teaching the student inside... once the door open, he look at ayako...

"Have a sweet dream last night, young lady?", he tease with a mocking smile...

"Im sorry for being late... but, i faint last night that's why i got late....", she say while smile....

"since im in a good mood, u are forgiven... sit everywhere you like...." then he continue his teaching....

Ayako take a sit at the back.... she get her things from her backpack and put it on the table...

"today, the 2nd year students will come here and help you guys with the spell that i told you.... be careful with this....", the male teacher give the thing one to every students... and when he is in front of ayako, he inroduce himself...

"since u enter late today, i need to introduce myself to you... im Mr. Harry....", he say and give the thing that looks like a stick...

"what is this?", she ask herself and scratch her head...

 

when the 2nd year students enter their classroom, they introduce themselves...

Ayako saw Hyun Jae in front of the class and wave at her....

"oh, so both of you already know each other?", Mr. Harry smile and let Hyun Jae help Ayako... 

"the first spell that you need to study is "akkio"... can u tell me, what is this spell can do??", Hyun Jae ask and Ayako open the reference book...

"no, no... i want you to tell me, without looking at the book...", Hyun Jae took the book away...

"err... to take something from a far?", she answer hesitately...

"do u know what? if u have no confidence, u can't use this spell... u need confidence to cast all the spell...", Hyun Jae explain...

"i'll try to be confidence... the "akkio" spell is to attract something to go forward us...", the Ayako try to cast the spell to a random thing...

then, a pen from her desk went toward her... 

"wow!! this is awesome...", Ayako smile and start to jump up and down.... 

"that's good... we can try other spell... like depulso, winggardian larviosa and many more....", then Hyun Jae teach all the spell until Ayako success...

 

After teaching, Hyun Jae bring Ayako to the academy canteen...

"Nae, Sunbae... do u know this Jang Dong Woo guy??", Ayako ask carefully...

"Jang Dong Woo?!", Hyun Jae ask her back...

"yea... if im not mistaken, maybe he's 5th year student....", Ayako explaine to Hyun Jae how she meet with this guy....

"oh!! So, he lost at the garden? and he doesn't go to back to his place? he need to do that... he's making people worried.... no one can find him...", Hyun Jae frown...

"Maybe, i can take u at the garden...", Ayako say while shrug....

"No!! Don't go there again.... someone told me that, there is no garden at anubis block... there is nothing there.. maybe the guy's spirit want to hurt you... dun, unni... don't go... even if he ask u to go...", Hyun Jae disallow Ayako to go the garden again...

"why? why everyone say that there is no garden?? there is!! i saw it with my own two eyes!!", Ayako went away from the canteen... 

 

Ayako went to her dorm and throw her key to the couch... she then, go to the toilet to take a bath... 

once she step on the room, she push the mirror and the library open... she go to a spell bookcase... then, she open a 1st year student spell... then, she try to memorize the spell... 

while she is memorizing, she suddenly remember about the garden... 

so, she went to the dark alley again, and saw the garden again... 

"it's still here!! as i thought... it's not just a dream!!", she say and start to dance...

then, she walk to a house and saw a piano...

 

                                                  tumblr_mdd7kf5gKx1re7sm0o1_500.jpg

 

"uwah!! a piano!!", she sit on the chair and start to play "painful by dong wook"....

 

(U can hear the song here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytEutWg2ddw

 

after she play the piano, she heard someone applause...

"wow!! i never know that u can play piano... it's beautiful!!", dong woo says and smile... 

"ghost!! go away from me!!", ayako says and ran away from him...

"ahh... so, u already know the news...  but, am not  a ghost...", dong woo says and cross his arms... 

"mwo?! not a ghost? u have been lost for 3 years!!", she sharpening her eyes... 

"nado al-ayo (i know) about the news... but, i was been cursed...", he explain everything to ayako... but, it's seem like ayako dun want to trust....

"i need ur help... bcoz, only u can see me....", dong woo says and start to beg...

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

will ayako help dong woo?? and is it true that dong woo is been cursed?? but, by who?? sorry, i dun provide any pic...