How?

a secret of a garden

 

"i need ur help... bcoz, only u can see me....", dong woo says and start to beg...

 
♥┇Chapter Nine : How?┇♥
 
 

"uh, yea?? do u think am gonna trust you?", Ayako ask 

"but, u need to trust me too... I have been waiting here so long... i need someone to help me....", dong woo touch ayako's arm.. 

"yah!! Anata wa, anatahadare to omoimasu ka?? Watashi ni furenaide kudasai!! (who do u think u are?? don't touch me!)", Ayako start to talk in Japanesse language...

"sureishimaa... (excuse me)... i dun know what u are saying... u know, i dun talk in japanesse...", Dong Woo scratch his head...

"i told u not to touch me!", ayako say and show her arms..

"uh... sorry...", dong woo say and release her hand...

"but, how i can help you?", Ayako stare dong woo's face...

"u wan to help me?", dong woo say with a happy face...

"yea... if u haven't change your mind...", she say while playing with her fingers...

"hahah!!~ khamsamida!!~", Dong Woo can't keep his happiness, then hug Ayako tightly...

"err.... dong.. woo-ah... i can't breathe", Ayako's heart suddenly beat fast...

"err... mian...", he say and release ayako...

suddenly, ayako blush and turn her face away from dong woo...

"I had read a spell that can break a curse... but, i dun remember it's name... maybe, u can find it at the library..." 

"i'll find... later... but, im hungry right now....", Ayako her belly...

"arasso... i have kitchen...", he saw and show the way to the kitchen...

 

 

               56787645271345713_xtros9on_c_large204421270555806508_pib34thf_c_large

 

"what kind of garden is this?! have a kitchen?? omo!!", she say and walk around the kitchen....

"what are you gonna cook, dong woo-ah??", ayako turn her back to ask dong woo... 

"well, i thought u are the one who is hungry?? why dun u cook urself?", dong woo raise his eyebrow...

"err... well, i dunno how to cook...", Ayako tell the truth and play with her finger...

"mwo?! i thought every girl can cook??", dong woo ask in a suprise voice...

"hehehee.... would u like to cook, for me??", Ayako start to make aegyo..

"hahaha!!~ since u are so cute, i make a food for you.... just wait here...", he say and use a chef hat...

"hahah!! u looks so funny with those hat!!", Ayako can't stop laughing...

suddenly, dong woo put his finger at ayako's lips... Ayako stop laugh and stare dong woo deeply.... 

-omo, omo!! why my heart beat so fast?? no way, no way!!-, ayako whisper...

-this girl...-, dong woo gulped... dong woo got near to ayako and kiss ayako's forehead...

Ayako make her eyes bigger.... "yah!! you...", she can't continue her sentences and ran away to her dorm...

 

when she reach her dorm, she touch her forehead and her cheeks turn warm...

"omo!! what's wrong with my heart?! anya, anya... it can't be.... he just.... argh!! whatever... i need to take a shower...", she ran to the toilet and got a bath..

 

Ayako push the mirror and went inside the library... she want to find the book that dong woo told her.... 

it's already an hour she search all over the library, but the book that dong woo told her have not found....

Ayako then sigh and give up... she sit at a chair... suddenly she saw a book that attract her... so, she reach the book and saw many spell that can break a curse....

then, she went into her room with the book... she put the book at a nearby table and go to sleep...

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。
 
Is the spell in the book is the true spell that can break dong woo's curse?? keep on reading on next chapter!! thank you... ^_^ 

189639_329500257158048_1154636014_n.jpg