Transfer

a secret of a garden

 

"pretty right?", a male voice reach her hearing... she turns back n saw the same guy again.... but, now she's not afraid... 

"yeah...", she answer and continue playing with the fish...

 

                 ♥┇ChapterFour: Transfer┇♥

 

Ayako wake up when a maid called her name to wake up.... "good evening, miss.... im sorry to interupt you during sleep, but, ur mom call you...", the maid smile and bow... 

"okay. miss..?", she ask for the maid's name...

"uh, it's Eun hee...", she answer and smile...

she's cute... ayako whisper... "ok, unnie... where is she now?", she went up and sit on her bed.... 

"she's at the dining room... now is dinner time... aren't you feel hungry, miss?", she ask with caring face....

that's why i  feel hungry.... i sleeep to long... she smile at Eun hee... "hahaha... thanks unni... u can go now... i need to take a shower"

 

After making every thing ready, ayako went down with a blue dress... 

"wow, u look so beautiful with those dress, step sister...", a girl approach to ayako and start to hug her... 

"err... who are you, may i know?", she ask to the young girl...

"come on, unni... you should know me!!~", she say while making her eyes bcome bigger... 

"she's your step sister, honey... cha hyun ae..", mdm cha explain while ruffling hyun ae's hair... 

"u should have introduce yourself first, darling...", she say to hyun ae n kiss ayako's forehead... 

"omma.... dun play with my hair...", hyun ae pout and went to the dining room while stomping her feet....

"so, u marry again, omma?", ayako ask with a happy face...

"yea... and she is my husband's daughter...", mdm cha smile and lead ayako to the dining table...

 

"The first time, i received the offer letter, i thought u won't accept it... n u know, hyun ae keep on asking when u are coming... she can't  wait to meet you...", mdm cha explain with a happy looking face....the truth is, she also want to meet ayako... but, there's no time....

"dae, unni!!~ omma always talk about you... she say, ur pretty.... ur caring, kind.... and many more... that's why i get excited to meet you!!", hyun ae counting her finger when she say "pretty, caring,  kind"....

ayako laugh and got embaressed.... "yah, dongsaeng-ah... im not that kind of person.... once u know me, u will get scared to know me more...", she laugh when she see hyun ae's face changes....

"nah, i was kidding...", she pat hyun ae's head....

"ooo, omma.... where's ur husband and appa?? i doesn't saw them around?", ayako start to realise that both of the  man is not around...

"oh, they went to the office... there is something to be settle... no worries, u'll meet you step father... he's kind...", mdm cha smile to ayako and continue to eat... as well as hyun ae and ayako... 

 

"have you seen the letter, honey?", mdm cha ask ayako... 

"dae... i have 7 more days before entering the academy.... im gonna miss you, hyun ae and appa....", she say and sigh.... 

"come on, u need to be happy... u can find other friends there... or, maybe u can find husband there!!", mdm cha laugh loudly....

"omma!! im going there, not to find boy... im going there to study... study....", ayako say and press the "study" word..

mdm cha laugh and nod... "ok.... btw, u need to list thing that u must bring there...  i guess, u can find it at the internet.... 

ayako nod and madam cha left.... ayako move to her bed side and pick up her laptop and open it....  once it open, she click google and start to search something that is neccessary...

 

the day has come... it's 10/11/2056 and it's around 12:45 pm.... ayako wears black and white dress.... n of course, she will never forget her brown sling bag...

"omma... appa... im getting nervous... i had never went out alone without you guys...", ayako start to cry.... 

"u are already big, honey... u need to be matured....", mdm cha persuade her and pat her shoulders...

"and u bring ur cell phone right? dun forget to call me, okay?", she say and lift up her hand to show "call" sign...

"dae... appa... i'll miss you....", she say and hug mr. hasegawa... 

"i know... and... i.. i'll miss... you too..." he say and hug her back... well, eventhough he want to care about his pride, he couldn't care for it infront of her daughter, his only precious.... he started to cry... 

"come on, appa... dun cry... even omma doesn't cry....", ayako laugh to see her appa cry... she rarely see her father cry...

"dun forget to call me always okay?? yaksog? im gonna miss you...", he say and kiss his only daughter's forehead... 

"ok, yaksog!!", she say and cling her finger to her father's finger...

 

after a couple of minutes gone, the driver had come...  

"hello, young lady, are u ayako hasegawa?", he ask and give a gentle smile....

"yea, and who are you?", she ask back... 

"im the driver who is going to send you to the hogward academy.... where is your luggage?", he introduce himself to ayako...

"uh, it's inside... u can pick it up inside...", ayako say and open the door widely.... 

"yes, miss....", he say and went inside to pick up the luggage...

 

after a long silent journey, ayako got bored...

"err.... what should i call you?", she asked scaredly.... 

"what ever you like, miss...", he answer and continue his driving....

"ok, mr... where is this academy located?", she ask and look outside the window.....

"im sorry, but i can't tell you... it's private...", he say with a cold voice....

"uh... that's why, my omma and appa cannot send me there? n they can't even visit me?", she ask in a sad voice...

"yes, miss... that is the truth... and were gonna arrive about two hours later... u may sleep...", he say and give her a pilow and a blanket...

"uh, it's okay... i want to look at the scenery here... i was never been here before, i was in Tokyo..", she explain and smile to the driver...

"as you wish, miss..."

after 30 minutes later, ayako stated to feel sleepy and started to sleep... 

 

"ayako~~", call a voice... 

ayako open her eyes, and saw the guy's face again.... at the same garden again... 

"yea?", she answer.... 

"do u want to play swing with me?", he ask...

"sure! of course....", she say and went to the swing...

 

"hello, miss?? were arrived at the academy already... wake up...", the driver wake her up...

ayako open her eyes and sigh... a same dream again....

"u bring ur offer letter, miss?", he ask while bringing ayako's luggage...

 

                                             DSCN0972.jpg

"yea... n where can i register?", she ask and look around the academy... "so beautiful", she whisper...

"come, follow me... n i'll show you...", he say and enter the school front door....

 

                                                                                     ~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

im so sorry, but i lack of idea on this chapter... so sorry... n thanks for reading it... ^^ and as always, please enjoy~