Back to Seoul!!~

a secret of a garden

then, at last, minho went out from the room... he feel sorry, bcoz he hurt ayako's feeling, but he needs to tell the truth...

 

               ♥┇ChapterThree : BackToSeoul┇♥

 

Ayako cry and cry utill she asleep...

after an hour asleep, she wake up...  it's almost 4:30 pm... she went to the bathroom and started to wash and brush her teeth... when she back to her bed, she suddenly remembered about the letter... she went to her study table and started to open her laptop..

 

                                       394533_458076747557626_1205318909_n_large

 

she click her mail and open it... here the mail says... forwarded by her omma...

To the Parents of ayako hasegawa,

 

Congratulations! Your daughter, ayako hasegawa, has been chosen to transfer to our prestigous school, Hogward Academy . Here she will be train to become a great witch with her abilities and will be given full room and board for as long as she is attending our school. A private driver will be at your house at exactly 1300 hours, 10/11/2056 to pick you all and your daughter up. We will make sure your daughter will reach her full potential.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at xxx-xxxxxx

 

                                       Sincerely,

                                            Park Mi Rae

                                              Principal of Hogward Academy

 

she started to make up her mind... like what minho ask her to do... she open another mail and found 2 ticket from her omma for her n mr. hasegawa... she already decided... she's going to the academy without minho... it hurts, but she dun wan to see minho enymore... she want to open a new book, new life...

she print the ticket and see the detail... "it's at 9:30 am tomorrow.... ahh~~ so early...", she sigh and started to pack her things... she pick her travel bag, of course in a blue colour....

she open her wardrobe and started to pick several dress, trousers n t-shirt.... and she went to her side bed to call her maid... "nana... can u come to my room? i want you to pack my thing..."

Nana came to her room and started to pack her things up... "it's like you already make up your mind, miss?", she ask...

"i guess so...", ayako start to open her social website to update a new status...

 

"miss... wake up... it's already almost 7:30 a.m... im sure u dun wan to be late...", nana wake ayako...

"ermm.... im awake already....", she get up with a bed hair.... then, she went to the bathroom..... 

after getting shower, she dressed up and went down the stairs.... she see minho at the living room, waiting for her...

she act normal... "let's go... otherwise, we gotta be late...", she went away after say that...

as always, minho will drive the car.... but now, mr. hasegawa bodyguard who is going to drive the car....

when they arrive at the airport, mr. hasegawa n ayako just sit alone, without chatting... they are dad n daughter, but they are not close... minho n mr.hasegawa bodyguard already done evrything that are should to be done...

"so, this is ur last day to be ayako's bodyguard....", mr. hasegawa remind minho...

minho smile and bow to mr. hasegawa n ayako... "it's such a pleaure to be working with you..." he say and left... 

ayako just smile and look away...

after making everything ready, they get into the plane and sit together...

 

after a long and tiring journey, the arrive at the seoul airport... they pick their travel bag at the conveyer belt...

they saw madam cha at the arrival zone.. they waves at mdm cha and walk there....

ayako went there and hug her omma... she misses her a lot... 

"omma... i misses you sooooo soooo much!! how bout you?", she ask with an agyeo face.... she then kiss her mom's cheek...

"omo!! i miss you too, sweetheart...", she say and kiss back ayako's cheek...

"how bout appa?", she ask and wink to her father n at last, she burst into  a laugh after see her mother face...

"come on, im tired... can we get into the car already?", mr. hasegawa say and give his luggage to a man which in a suit...

ayako n mdm cha just shrug and enter the black car...

 

when they arrive at mdm cha's house, ayako start to be impressed... "omma!! ur house is full with flowers... it's so beautiful!!", she say and look around the house...

"come on, ayako... u need to get a rest after a long journey.... n tomorrow morning, u need to buy something that is necessary...", she say and lead ayako to her room...

"do u like ur room, honey?", she ask and smile when ayako nod her head...

"it's awesome!! n everything is in blue!! u know, my favourite colour is blue?", she ask excitedly...

"of course, honey... now, go take a rest.... ok?", she smile... n close the door...

"waaah... this is great!! now, i can sleep...", ayako then lay down his body to the bed....

 

she open her eyes and saw the same garden again... but now, the guy is not with her...

 

                                                           Tumblr_m57sfwhymu1qboy26o1_400_large

 

she started to wander around and see a pool of fishes.... what she know is, this fish is called koi, which is the famous fish in japan....

she pick random stick n put it in the pool and started to play with a fish....

"pretty right?", a male voice reach her hearing... she turns back n saw the same guy again.... but, now she's not afraid... 

"yeah...", she answer and continue playing with the fish...

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

once again, she dream of the same garden... but, now she started to talk with the guy... 

btw, thanks for subsribe this normal story.... 

n now, here are some of my bias pic, jang dong woo~~ 

 

                                                                  tumblr_mczj11Xm0x1rsflrno1_500.png

 

yea, why did u call me? u miss me?? hahaha... XD 

 

                                                                tumblr_md20oubJJO1rjtn7no2_250.jpg

 

what are u doing oppa?? haha.... 

 

                                                                  tumblr_mbxsv17v0X1r9huovo1_500.jpg   

 

                                                                 tumblr_mblgfxgQCk1rzj3fbo1_500.jpg

 

i hope u didn't get bored after reading the story... instead, u get enjoy... ^^