Dorm

a secret of a garden

"come, follow me... n i'll show you...", he say and enter the school front door....

 

♥┇ChapterFive: Dorm┇♥

 

 

"uwaaah!!~ it's so huge... ", ayako start to walk at the notice board... there are so many notice there...

"uh, there's gonna be a meeting tonight....", she whisper when she see a notice written today.... when she turn back, she see many people say rare word... like a spell... such as "akkio, depulso, reparo" and many more....

she start to get excited... they just use a single word, and everything done... then, she went to the driver when the driver call her. there are many people too queue at the place..

"when it's ur time, u just give ur offer letter... and u'll be given a key.... that key will written ur room number... after that, call me at the room service, so i can bring your luggage...", he say and went away...

"uh...", she said short... she started to get scared... she never register anything by herself... she dug her backpack to find her offer letter when her turn is next... 

"yes, miss? what can i do to help you?", the worker ask with a scary face.... 

"err... err... i... wa-", she hesitate..... 

"what did u say?! i can't hear anything coming out from ur mouth!! are u mute?!", he ask and give a death stare...

everyone look at her, when hear the loud voice...

-omo!! Watashi wa nani o subeki (what should i do?)-, she whisper to herself.... 

"what do u want?!", he ask again...

"err... i want.. to register....", she say at last....

"louder!!", he still doesn't satisfy...

"regiter!!", she amplified her voice.... and only now, the guy smile... 

"good...  u have pretty voice, so dun hide it... can i see ur offer letter?", he ask and look at ayako's face...

now, ayako got relax... she's not scared anymore...

"ah... here...", then she give the offer letter at him..

"such a nice name u have, miss hasegawa....", he say and give a form and a key which the driver told... there's also a number at that key....

"err... mr.... can i fill up this form at the dorm?", she ask careful...

"u may, miss...", he say and ayako left....

 

"this is your room, miss.... Anubis 22....", the driver say and push her thing inside the room... 

once he step in, he put the luggage at the provided space..

 

"u are lucky, miss... this room is only for one people... it's seems like u'll sleep alone, miss...", he say.....

"uh... isn't it weird?? it should be many people in a room, like the abroad room....", she frown...

"you should be grateful.... Anubis block is only for 'special' person... they study something different from others", he say and left...

"u should be grateful? special?", she ask herself and tilt her head.... then she went into the toilet....

 

                                                                          Armani-hotel-dubai-bathroom-wooden_large

 

"uwaah!! this is really are special!!", already wide open... 

"i want to call omma to tell this!!", she open her phone, but there is no line....

"aigoo... this place is special, but why dun have line?!", she stomp her feet and went out from the toilet...

and once again, she got suprise again..

 

                                                                    Traditional-bedroom_large

 

"omo!! this academy sure is rich!! this bedroom is really beautiful!!" she ran to the bed.... 

"this is just nice!!", she say... then, she open her luggage to take a new shirt and went to the toilet for shower...

 

"aish!! what is those noise? i need a nap!!", ayako start to nag... then, she open the door... she doesn't care about her appereance anymore...

"im so sorry, to disturb you... but, at 2230 hours, u need to go to the hall... there's a meeting there... u need to use the school uniform...", an old woman announce the information at her....

"ah... i see... but, ajhumma... where is the school uniform?", she ask the old woman before he left....

"they doesn't inform about the uniform?? it's in the wardrobe...", she say...

"oh... but, where is the wardrobe? this room is so big, until i dun know where everything is located... until i dun know where i should put my clothes...", ayako ask with a confuse face...

"o, haneunim mabsosa ! i yeoja .. (oh, my goodness!! this girl..) i'll bring a room service... just stay in there... arasso?", she say and left....

"err... thanks....", she say... well, she feel sorry for asking so many thing, but she really need to know.... 

she went inside and sit on her bed... no line, and she also can't use her laptop... what can i do when i got bored? 

then, she went to the toilet to wash her face and brush her teeth...

 

after tired of waiting, there is a bell sound.... "oh!! that's the room service!!", she said and get down from the bed to open the door... but, there's no one there...

"jeo salam-eun nugu yo (who is that?)", she ask and went outside... 

still no one, huh?? maybe somone is playing with me... she say and go to her room... but, it's lock... she forget that her key is left inside...

"eotteohge haeyahanayo (what should i do?!)", she start to get nervous.... yea... i need to wait for the room service... maybe, they can help me on this...

"ppali... im freezing out here...", she say while gritting her teeth... 

"come here...", there's a voice coming from no where.... 

"why should I?", ayako ask... 

"im gonna show you something special...", the voice respond...

"okay... but, where are you?", she say and get up... 

"im here...", the voice keep on responding, but the owner doesn't show up....

"where?! do u want to play with me?", ayako got angry...

"u can found me, if u follow my voice come from...", the voice answer....

then, ayako start to silent and she found the place where the voice came from....

"just follow my voice....", it's respond....

then, ayako follow the voice to a dark alley...

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

where is the voice taking her?? what will happen to her?? will she be safe?? 

well, it's already 1:07 am... hahaha!! XD i able to awake until finish this chapter... i sacrifice my rest time for this chapter... hahaha...

btw, i want to share infinite member's photo at this time!!~ 

 

 

tumblr_m9nka49jAZ1rd2uzpo1_500.jpg

 

7 member of infinite... ^^ 

 

the chaser

 

                                                             tumblr_m9nka49jAZ1rd2uzpo4_250.jpg

 

sunggyu-leader, woohyun, dongwoo...

 

tumblr_m9nka49jAZ1rd2uzpo9_250.jpg

at the roof of car is myung soo (L), at the left side is dong woo (o.k! boy) , the middle is sung yeol (choding) , and the right one is hoya... (purple maniac... hahaa!!~ XD)

 

至少還有你

 

yeah, u are infinite... and i am inspirit~~ <3

 

Tumblr

dong woo, sunggyu, sungjong (maknae)