a dream

a secret of a garden

"ah.. help...o..opppa...", she scream as hard as she could... then, she drown...

 

                  ♥┇ChapterTwo: ADream┇♥

 

Ayako opens her eyes... she saw a garden... "such an amazing garden!!", she wispered to herself... she walk and walk in the garden... someone patted her back... she thought it was her bodyguard... so, she turns back... but, it's not lee minho... he looks like a ghost, but not a ghost... he has such a good-looking face, but kinda scary.... but, she dun know what makes she willing to continue looking at his face... when the guy started to go near to her, she started to be scared n scream as she could... she run eventhough she dun know where she is..

"miss... please, wake up....", lee minho's voice is heard...

ayako opens her eyes... is that just a dream? she started to cough... 

"ah... miss... u make me scared just now... i dun want you to swim again.... it's such a dangerous.... do u know how much i was worry about you?", lee minho started to mumble... 

but, ayako seems to be lost... her mind keep on repeating the same dream... who was that guy? n what type of place is that? 

"miss... are you ok?", lee minho started to feel weird... he saw, she frowned... it's make he become more weird....

"huh? oh, im okay... no big deal...", she smiled and get up with the help of lee minho... she sat on the bench and pick up her phone... she saw there's 10 missed call from her omma... "omo!! why omma call me so many time??"

she dialled her mom and the other side pick up the phone, she smiled... "omma!! bogoshipda!! when are u going to come to Tokyo again?"

"ayako, u need to come here, seoul... u got an offer letter to attend  hogward academy",

omma inform...

"jinja? but, how's my school here?", she ask n tilt her head...

lee minho smile a bit... she's cute... he whispered.... 

"arasso omma... but, how's the airplane ticket?", she ask again....

"i already send it to your e-mail... you just need to print it... ok? it's going to be

tomorrow, dun be late...", omma

said n hang up the phone..

ayako's face turn into moody... her mother never ask about her health... her mother only

know works... n omma n

appa already divorced that's why they live apart...

"majimag hananeun , geuleohji (who was that)?", lee minho ask since he saw ayako's face... 

"omma...", she say and sighed... "let's go home...", she gets up and walk to the lift to get

into her room and change her shirt...

when they arrived at ayako's house, ayako hurriedly get into her room... she want to see the e-mail which her omma send... 

"miss... Mr. Hasegawa want to meet you.... he's at his office...", her maid tell and left

after she nodded.... 

"what does appa want?", she asked minho but minho just shrug....

she then went to her father's office... she knock the door before entering the room...

"come in...", there is someone voice from inside... 

ayako then went inside... "dae, appa?", she asked while walking to the chair....

but, mr. hasegawa doesn't lift up his head even a bit... he continue to do his works....

"appa~~", she call... 

"dae... you know that u got an offer at the korean academy right?", he ask... but, once

again, he doesn't lift up his head... 

"omma told me just now...", she nod her head... 

"so, u want to enter it or not?", n now he lift up his head... 

"err... i dun care, as long as minho with me....", she say while point to minho which is next to her side...

"he's not coming with you..", mr. hasegawa tell the truth...

"do u know this, oppa?", ayako ask minho... minho just nod his head... he got a text from

madam Cha, ayako's mother...

"im not going anywhere without oppa!!", she say and ran away to her room....

"u know what u should do...", say mr. hasegawa to minho and continue his work...

minho bow to mr. hasegawa and left...

"come on, miss.. u need to be matured... u are not a child anymore... u need to make up ur

mind...", minho start to persuade ayako...

but, ayako stays negative... she won't go anywhere without her bodyguard..... she loves minho... she dun wan minho to go away from her...

"b..but... i loves oppa!!", she say at last... she has hold herself from saying this about 6 years... since she was 10 years old... 

minho sigh... he know this would happen... he knows how ayako treat him... he knows everything... but, he already have someone in his heart, his fiancee...

"but miss, im engaged...", he say with a single breathe...

"what?! u never tell me about this... why u dun tell me last time? why?", she started to throw her pillow to minho.... her tears started to flow down her cheek... minho's word broke her heart into pieces.... 

"go!! go out from my room!!  anata ga daikiraidesu (i hate you)!!", she throw everything at minho...

but, minho doesn't go away... he just stay there.... 

"you won't leave?!", she asked with a high pitch... 

then, at last, minho went out from the room... he feel sorry, bcoz he hurt ayako's feeling, but he needs to tell the truth... 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

 

i have such many idea now... so, i guess, i'll make so many chapter only in one day.... btw, keep supporting me... hwaiting!! 

 

btw, here some of lee minho's picture.... ^^ 

                                                          tumblr_md96ejNq1L1qadcbvo1_400.jpg

 

                                                         tumblr_md8ws1sJOJ1r93mvpo1_500.jpg

 

                                                        tumblr_md8c5qIiPg1riqt3io1_400.jpg

 

he's kinda good-looking right?? but, i still love my bias, jang dong woo... hehehe~~ btw, please enjoy the story... ^^