The first step

a secret of a garden

 

                ♥┇ChapterOne: TheFirstStep┇♥

 

Ayako and her body guard, Lee Minho were at Ayako's house.

"Come on, oppa. I want to go swimming at appa's hotel." Ayako started to beg Lee Minho to bring her to her dad's house.

"But, miss. You have piano class today. You shouldn't escape.", Lee Minho said while disagreeing with Ayako's idea.

"Oppa. How many times I need to tell you? Just call me by my first name. No need to call me miss." Ayako started pouting. 

"Ok, miss... Err... Ayako... but, we need to go for the piano class. Ok?" Lee Minho started to persuade Ayako.

"Ok, since you call me by my first name, I'm going to the class. But, I still want to swim." Ayako agreed but, she still wanted to go for a swim.

"M- err... Ayako... after you go for the class, we go to your appa's hotel ok?" Lee Minho already tired hearing what Ayako's saying.

"Hurmm... okay, then oppa... saranghae~" she said while walking to her camry car. 

Lee Minho got into the car and started to drive the car. He looked at his side mirror. Ayako is calling her friend.

"Yah, unnie. Ican't come in a short time. I need to come to my idiot piano class." she mumbled to her friend.

After a long time in the car, they had arrived to the piano tuition centre. Lee Minho opened the back door of the car. He saw Ayako was pouting while crossing her arms.

"Young lady, aren't you going out from the car?" He asked with a teasing voice. When he saw Ayako sighed, He laughed loudly. Everyone around looked at them.

"Err... miss, come on.. you need to go now." he said while looking around.

"Alright... Alright..." said Ayako and went out from the car.

After the long tired class, Ayako started to jump up and down. Now, she could go swim, her hobby. She ran out from the tuition and got into the car.

"Oppa... ppali... ppali... why do you walk so slow??" she asked while sharpening her eyes since Lee Minho walked slowly.

"Arasso... arasso..." he hasten his steps and went inside the car.

 

                                              Lotte Hotel Seoul

 

when they arrive at the hotel, all the workes started to bow 90 degrees and give a greet to her...

"gud evening miss... what makes u come here?", ask a cleaner to ayako...

"ah... i came here, to have a swim, ajhumma... it have been so long since i swim here...", she say while bow to the cleaner...

"i thought u already came here last two days?", a hoarse sound approach to ayako's hearing...

"uh! dongsaeng-ah...", she hug the guy and start to give a big smile... 

"ah, noona... i can't breathe...", he say while getting rid of her...

ayako laugh and let go of her youngest cousin, Cha Sun Woo...

"u came here to swim again, huh?", he ask with a tease smile... 

"mullon! (of course!!) like u dun know, ur noona.." she laugh and dismiss herself to her room upstairs to change her shirt..

 

after she change her shirt, she went into the private pool and started to swim... Lee Minho just sit at a nearby bench watching over ayako's safety....

"oppa... why dun u swim too? u can swim right?", she invite him to the pool and splash the water to lee minho... Lee minho just smile while shaking his head... ayako then continue her swimming... but, suddenly, she got cramp on her legs...

"ah.. help...o..opppa...", she scream as hard as she could... then, she drown...

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

what will happen in the next chapter?? will ayako be saved?? err... im sorry, if it's boring... n if there any typing error, please excuse me... bcoz, im not that great on eng... but, i will try harder to improve my writng... thank you... ^^