a ghost?

a secret of a garden

"come on, miss... it's almost 8:30 pm... u need to go the hall now..." the room service inform ayako the time... but, her mind keep on thinking about the guy's name... jang dong woo.... she whisper...

 

♥┇Chapter Seven  : AGhost?┇♥

 

Ayako went to the hall which the servie room girl show... Ayakko sit at the "transfer student" sign....

"Gud night, my dear student... Im Park Mi rae, the principal of Hogward Academy... First of all, welcome to Hogward Academy, to the transfer students... And welcome back to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th year student.... if there are any problems or question, u new students can ask ur nop-eun (senior), the school prefect for any further....", then she explain everything from the school facilities, the rules and many more... 

"I have started to miss omma...", Ayako heard someone whisper beside her... A girl... then, she see te girl sign... 

"uh... .a senior... she's such a child's mother.... a cry baby....", ayako get annoyed... if the girl is 2nd or transfer student, she dun care... but, she already 3 years here.... 

"hey, unni", someone pat ayako's shoulder from back...

ayako turn back and see a dirty girl at her back....

"err.... nice to meet you... my name is Han Hyun Jae..... and u unni?", she ask ayako and blink her eyes...

-well, if this girl is clean, she'll looks pretty...-, ayako think and smile to hyun jae...

"Oh, i see... I'm Ayako... Nice to meet you too, hyun jae..", she smile and ruffle Hyun jae's hair...

"you are pretty unni... and, u are kind too... there are no one that want to be my friend, bcoz im ugly...", she say humblely....

"they'll be regret for not being your friend... Btw, are u a transfer student too??", she ask Hyun jae...

"well, im 2nd year student... but, i looks like a transfer student so they kick me here...", Hyun Jae says and scratch her head....

"Hahahahhaha!! so, i need to call you sunbae... btw, dun call me unni.... u should be older than me right? Im 17...", she ask weirdly....

"Nope... i'm only 15... they don't arrange us by age... they pick random age for every year...", she explain about the order of how the school pick people....

"uh! so, it's mean there is old and young age student in every 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th year?", Ayako try to understand...

"Yup.... there is also a repeat year.... the students in this class fail on their final exam... sometimes, students can skip to upper year, due to their final exam too.... but, it's rare....", she explain everything until someone ask them to shut up... they laugh at each other and look infront....

 

They disperse around 11.45... almost midnight... 

when ayako walk to her dorm, she see Hyun Jae is heading there too.... 

"Hyun Jae sunbaenim!!", she shout Hyun Jae's name then she run to her...

Hyun Jae turns around when she hear someone calling her name...

"oh... it's ayako....", she stop and smile to ayako...

"where is your dorm, sunbae? i want to walk with you..."

"Uh, it's at the gryffindor..... what about you??", Hyun Jae ask and walk to the stairs.....

"uh... it's at anubis block...", she walk at Hyun Jae's side...

"Uh, the block is only beside my block... u can come to my place... bcoz, i stay alone... no one want to sleep with me...", she say and look at ayako...

"ermm... okay... im going first...", she waves at Hyun Jae and went in her block when she arrive at her block...

 

"what should i do now? I am not sleepy yet....", she spoke alone... and she remember of something....

hurmmm... maybe there is electric here.... she want to play psp.... but her psp has low battery.... she search all over the room, but there is no socket at all.... 

"there's nothing... nothing here!! argh... im so bored~~", she pout and went to the long mirror to take her facial cleanser....

but, she suddenly touch the mirror and the mirror move to right and there is a library inside...

"omo!! this is amazing!! i never know this.... even the room service doesn't tell me....", she went inside...

she move to a bookcase and pick a school magazine.... vol. 34 (2053)....

Ayako then open the book and saw jang dong woo's photo.... 

"uh, so he's 4th year student now... i see....", then she put it back and open another book.... a record of a year (2053)....

she turn the page on by one, and saw an information about jang dong woo....

 

Jang Dong Woo....

22/11

has lost 3 years ago...

doesn't has specific reason.... 

 

"what?! omo!! omo!! jang dong woo lost 3 years ago??", the book fell down from her hand.....

"so, the one that i saw this evening is a ghost?!", then, she fall down and faint...

 

Ayako opens her eyes... she see many nurse around...

"what happen?", she ask a nurse that is standing beside her...

"u fainted at ur dorm last night... thank goodness, the catering come to bring some supper....", she answer...

"uh, i see... what time is it now?", she ask and stil looks around the infimary....

the nurse look at her watch... "it almost 6:30 am, mis..."

"uh... i faint so long... btw, when is the school start?", she close her eyes for a while...

"it's 7:30 am... u only have 1 hour left from now on...", she say and left with many files in her hand...

"what?!", she get up from the bed and ran outside the infirmary... but, she dun know where to go... she haven't see this place before..

"uwaa!! which way i should go?!", she start to cry.....

"err... you are ayako right?? why are you here? u should be at your classroom now...", a doctor come with a frown face....

-this isha (doctor) is handsome-, eventhough she's lost, she still can praise people... 

"i... i know... but, i dun know where to go.... can u show me the way?", she ask with a sad voice....

"ok... no problem... use this path n u go to....", the doctor then show her the way to her dorm.... 

"Arigatōgozaimaa!", she say and left the doctor alone....

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

 

will ayako find her way to the dorm?? and is it true that dong woo is a ghost?? 

uh... dun u realise? there's no pic on this chapter... hehehe... 

 

 

          1234441-bigthumbnail_thumb.jpg268244_404973212899125_1504079846_n_thum52846995597038404cKrQKGWSc_thumb.jpg