A hidden garden

a secret of a garden

 

then, ayako follow the voice to a dark alley...

 

 

♥┇Chapter Six:  AHiddenGarden┇♥

 

Ayako saw a door at the end of the alley... she push the door and saw a beautiful garden... 

 

                                                              ~linen and lavender: Design Daily - Vervoordt, more outdoor living

 

"uwaa... this garden looks like a dream!!", she say and suddenly she remember something...

"omo!! this garden... is same... as what as i have dream...", she say and walk around the garden.... 

she walk until she see a play ground in the garden... 

 

                                                                Ảnh 3 (58) | Anh 3 (58) - Anhso.net

 

"and... this swing... does looks the same too!!", she say and sit on the swing...

"omo!! this place is so cool!! but, where is everyone?? am i alone here?", she ask herself curiously...

then, she get up... but, suddenly a guy push her down and left...

"hey!! are u blind?! u even doesn't say sorry to me!!", she scold the guy... but, instead of getting scared, the guy get shocked....

"you can see me?", he ask in a confuse face...

"come on, u are a human, of course i can see you... n say, sorry to me...", she say and give an order to the guy...

"hahaha... i was joking... of course... im a... human... btw, im sorry for pushing you down...", he say in a hesitate sound... 

"u are forgiven...", she say and look to her watch.. "oh!! it's almost 7:55... i need to get back to my dorm...", she say nervously...  

"come, i'll take you back to ur dorm..", he reach out his hand to ayako and ayako hold it...

"ok...", she say and walk together with the guy that is name unknown...

 

while they are walking, the guy suddenly introduce himself...

"im jang dong woo... n u, pretty lady??", he ask and smile..

"uh... nice to meet you, am ayako hasegawa... a new transfer student.... and im not pretty....", she say and her cheek get blush...

"uh... your not korean?", he say while walking...

"yea... but,  am half korean, half japanese..." then she explain why she is half japanese, and half korean...

"uh, such an interseting story you have bout yourself... btw, u can come here often... i'll wait for you...", he say and left ayako to the door where ayako went into..

"weird guy... why is he staying in this garden alone? he has no family, i guess??", she whisper alone and open the door to go inside.. 

 

when she went inside, she see the room service haven't come yet... 

"aigoo... such a worst room service they got here!!", she say and wait outside the dorm.... 

when it reach 8:00, now the room service come with the old woman...

"aigoo... why u are outside here, all alone?? it's dangerous you know!!", the old woman ask...

"err... i left my key inside... i forget to bring it with me.. hehehee...", she say and scratch her head.... 

"such a careless girl..." then the old woman say a spell, and the door open...

"uwaah!! how did u do that?!", ayako got impressed and claps her hands..

"u would not study this spell yet... u need to master other spell first...", she say and enter the room...

"uh, ok then...", she went inside and see the wall clock inside... 

"oh!! now is only 7:50??", she say confusely...

"ajhumma... is my clock broken?", ayako look at the old woman... 

the old woman see her watch and look at the wall clock... "nope.. why?", now, she is weird...

"oh... maybe my watch is wrong...", she say and fix her watch on her wrist...

"weird..."

 

the room services girl explain everything to ayako and her clothes already arranged by the girl...

"miss room service, who watch the garden at this block? it's so beautiful!!", ayako ask and she already use the school uniform...

"what garden? there's no garden in this block... even in other block...", she ask curiously...

"hahaa.... u are funny, miss room service... but, there is one... i saw it with my own eyes...", she won't give up to  prove it...

"miss, i already work here so long, but i had never seen those "garden" u see... maybe, it's ur imagination...", she say and laugh...

"but... there's also a guy there... i dun really know him, but he say his name is jang dong woo...", ayako keep trying to prove the truth with saying the guy's name...

"jang dong woo??", she ask weirdly... 

"yea... jang dong woo!!", ayako start to smile, maybe she know now...

"come on, miss... it's almost 8:30 pm... u need to go the hall now..." the room service inform ayako the time... but, her mind keep on thinking about the guy's name... jang dong woo.... she whisper...

 

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

why does the room service girl ask jang dong woo's name in a weird tone?? maybe, there's something wrong, or been secreted from the student there about the garden... please continue to read next chapter... thank you~ ;)  

 

                                           (4) Facebook

 

 

#888dayswithINFINITE