it's over

a secret of a garden

dong woo can't avoid it and he hit the spell... after that, he slowly become invisible... 

 

♥┇Chapter Final  : It'sOver┇♥

 

end of flashback

"she's willing to do that? aigoo monina...", Woohyun shook his head...

Myung soo just stand wihout any reaction... 

"she gota pretty face... but, a bad attitude...", Hoya sigh...

"i know, u ever fall in love with her, right hoya?", Sunggyu look at Hoya...

"ne...", he sigh again...

"where is the spell book?? where is it?!", Ayako start to get mad... she grab dong woo's shirt collar...

"still... still at... the piano...", he say and point at the piano... Ayako get up from her place and go at the piano... she open the book and start to search all over the page...

"___", she say a spell... but, the spell can't break the curse.... dong woo is still like that... Ayako still don't give up...

"___", still... dong woo get more worse...

"aigoo.... ottoke?", sungjong start to get worry...

"___", myungsoo say a spell and dong woo get a little better...

"___", at last, the spell success... the curse break.... Infinite boys can see him.. 

"omo!! hyung!! naega dangsin-eul bol sueobsneun dong-an i iss-eossseubnida (it's been a while i can't see you)", then Hoya and other boys start to hug dong woo to....

ayako smile to see them.. 

"aigoo... bogoshipda!!", dong woo say and hug them back...

"and you, girl... come here...", dong woo order ayako.. 

"yea?", she ask... 

"come, follow me...", he order ayako to follow him...

"but, how bout them?", she ask again...

"they can wait... but, i can't wait... hehehe...", he say and grab ayako's hand...

 

They sit at a bench...

 

                                                         

                                                            268244_404973212899125_1504079846_n_thum

 

"wah!! i never saw this place!! it's huge...", ayako looks around... 

"because, u never explore this garden...", he wink at ayako... ayako's heart start to beat fast... 

"there... there... ur cheek start to get red again...", he tease ayako and pinch ayako's cheek... 

"yah!! dun play with my cheek!!", she pout...

"hahah!~",  dong woo laugh...

"those flower are so beautiful!!~", ayako say and pluck the flower..

"but, ur more beautiful...", he say and wink again...

Ayako just smile.. 

"hey... lift up your head... i has something to confess...", then ayako lift up her head...

"i do love you...", he say in just a single breath... 

"mwo?!", she ask... "u gotta be kidding me...", she say and slap dong woo's hand...

"come on, i wont joke around this magic words to everyone....", he say and start to kneel infront of Ayako.. 

suddenly, dong woo start to vanish...

"dong woo??  don't make me scared... i just help you to break ur curse just now..", she start to cry...

"i dun know.... what happen...", he say in a confuse face...

"i... i do love you too... so, please dun leave me...", then she say her true feelings...

"so, you do...", dong woo just smile... but, he still vanish little by little...

"please... dont go!!", she say...

after a while, dong woo at last gone.... 

"no!!!", ayako scream... 

 

"what was that?", Hoya ask..

"dunno... let's see...", sunggyu sugesst and all of them go out... 

when they arrive, they see ayako kneel down... 

"what happen?? where is hyung?", sungyeol ask and look around...

"he's not here anymore... he's gone...", Ayako say in husky voice...

"you... you cry noona?", sungjong look at ayako...

ayako just keep quiet and ran away to her dorm...

"yah!! noona...", sungjong shout... 

 

when Ayako arrive at her dorm, she hurriedly dug her face on the pillow...

-why, dong woo?? wae?-, she cry until she sleep... 

she open her eyes... she saw dong woo...

"thank you, dear...", he say and smile...

"but...", she want to continue, but dong woo lost.... 

"dong woo!!", she shout.... 

 

Ayako wake up and touch her eyes... -water? cry?-, then she sigh...

-good bye, dong woo... wait for me 'there'-, then she continue to sleep....

 

-THE END-

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

sorry, if this story does not achieve your desires ... but, thank you for reading to this story until finished ... *throw heart to the reader!!* ~ <3

the curse that was cast by the Sura... when it's break, the person that get curse can't say "i love you..."... that's why dong woo is vanish... sorry, for making u guy confuse... *bow 90 degrees*