why you do that?

a secret of a garden

"uh, yeah... infinite.... how im gonna meet them?? they are always surrounded by girls...", she think until she asleep...

 

♥┇Chapter Eleven:  WhyyouDoThat?┇♥

 

Ayako wake up in a shock... she had a bad dream... she was in the garden with dong woo... then, Sura suddenly come and start to say something to dong woo... but, ayako don't remember what is the words... but, what she remember, Sura cast a curse spell... but, she doesn't sure enough...

 

She looks at the clock, it is 4.00 a.m... -what should I do in time like this?-, she whisper then get up... she want to practice the spell that Mr. Harry teach them... After that, she found the time already reach 5:45... so, she start to pack her things and went to the toilet for a shower...

 

when she is walking to her classroom, she hear people start to yell “infinite”.... so, she turn her back to see them... well, she's not interest on that type of “thing”, but she need to talk with them...

but, Ayako doesn't expect that the boys would come to her first and greet her...

“hey, miss hasegawa?”, the tallest waves at her...

“yeah...”, then she waves back...

“You saw that rascal right?”, a guy full of purple things then ask...

ayako look at him while tilt her head... backpack, watch, shoes and many more all in purple colour...

“hello, honey?”, a playboy looking guy then ask...

“err... yea? What can I do to help you guys? N dun call me honey!”, she then looks around... they are so many girls around and stare her...

“nothing... just want u to us the garden...”, a girl looking guy then ask...

“err... are u a boy or a girl?”, ayako look at the guy with a confuse face....

“hahaha!! come on, he's our diva.. sungjongie... hey, im sunggyu... the leader...”, he say and bow... ayako then bow back...

“im infiniteu hoya imnida...”, the purple guy say and waves at ayako... ayako just nod and smile...

“im infiniteu sungyeollie imnida...”, the tallest guy then introduce himself...

“yo! Im woohyun imnida~~”, the playboy looking guy then wink at ayako...

“now, I realise... where is myung soo?”, woohyun looks at the back to find myung soo...

“he's in the class already... sleep, like u guys know...”, sungyeol answer and yawn like myung soo always do....

everyone laugh to see sung yeol's joke including Ayako...

“can we go there?”, sunggyu ask again....

“i'll take you guys after class... we'll meet at Anubis front door, deal?”, ayako then set the time and place...

“no problemo, honey~”, woohyun say and give flying kiss....

as usual, ayako just ignore it... then, they go to their own class...

 

after class, Ayako meet the infinite boys at the front door of anubis block...

“yo, guys!”, ayako greet and waves at them....

“hey!”, they say and waves back...

while they are walking, ayako start to ask them, about sura...

“ah... I almost forget... who is sura? Dong woo tell me to ask u guys...”

“sura? She is a 3rd year student... why?”, sunggyu ask and look into ayako's eyes...

“err... I just wanna know.... but, what is this sura and dong woo's relationship?”, she scratch her head....

“why? Jealous?”, sung yeol ask at the back..

“not at all.... haha... funny...”, she answer and keep quiet...

“ok, I tell you... sura ever confess to dong woo, but dong woo reject her... after a week after that, dong woo lost... and just this year, he is been found by you... that's why the students got confuse...”, sungyu then explain everything...

“wait... dong woo ever say that he had been curse... but, I dun know by who...”, she say and try to remember about their conversation....

“curse? Aigoo... dong woo is the best hyung!! why would someone do that to hyung?”, Hoya ask in a mad tone...

“maybe, someone that hate dong woo hyung...”, woohyun guess...

“no way, u know too that, no one ever hate dong woo hyung...”, sungjong say and put his finger at his mouth...

 

when they reach at the garden, they got surprised to see the beautifulness... they walk into the garden and start to run everywhere...

“hey, where is dong woo-hyung?”, Woohyun ask...

“i dunno... he always come to meet me when im coming...”, she answer and her eyes wander around...

everyone search everywhere but they can't find dong woo... then, only now, ayako remember where dong woo is last night... -at the piano house!!-, she ran to the place... all the infinite's boys run with her... Ayako's heart start to beat fast... -please... show up-

when she reach there, she saw dong woo lay on the floor.... there are many blood around the place...

“omo!! dong woo-ah, what happen?”, she kneel in front of dong woo...

“where is hyung?”, hoya ask with a weird face...

“u can't see him?? he is in front of me...”, she say and point at dong woo's laying body...

“i can't see too!!”, almost all of them say it...

“what?! No way? Why only I can see him?”, she ask again...

“they... urgh... they can't see... me... only... only someone... that is special... can see me...”, dong woo suddenly talk even though it's not clear...

“what did u say?”, ayako ask again...

“only... someone special... can see me...”, he repeat...

“ewh?! Wasn't that hyung voice?”, woohyun ask...

“yea... they can... hear me... but, not... see me.... urh...”, suddenly blood coming out from his mouth...

“dong woo!! dun talk to much... I... where is the first aid kit?”, she ask and ran to the place which dong woo said...

“argh!! where is the medicine?!”, she start to dug the box, but there's nothing that can help dong woo...

“who did this to u?”, she ask dong woo...

“su..ra...”, dong woo answer and his eyes watch face...

“what?! What did she do?”, ayako ask again...

“every 24/11 i'll get this... and every year, it's getting more painful...”, he explain... the others just hear eventhough they can't see dong woo's face...

 

flashback on Valentine day 2053

“oppa... I do love you...”, Sura confess and give him a heart chocolate...

“im sorry... I can't...”, dong woo say and went away...

Sura start to cry and kneel down...

suddenly, she remember a curse spell that her teacher teach her class...

-yea... I need to do that... I need too...-, then she go to the library to search about the spell...

after a week later, she write a letter to dong woo...

 

To: Infinite Dong Woo

 

         Meet me at anubis block after class... if u dun come, i'll commit suicide...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           From: Kang Sura

 

due to guilty, dong woo come to meet Sura... but, other thing happen... when dong woo reach the place, Sura hurriedly cast the spell... 

dong woo can't avoid it and he hit the spell... after that, he slowly become invisible... 

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

Sura is bad... hahah!! i make him become into a bad character.... well, what'll happen to dong woo?? is he gonna die? or the curse will break? but, how bout sura? what'll happen to her? will her secret forever hidden??