who is Sura?

a secret of a garden

then, she went into her room with the book... she put the book at a nearby table and go to sleep...

 

♥┇Chapter Ten:  WhoIsSura?┇♥

 

Ayako walk to her classroom... when she is walking, there are many people talking about her....

"hey... that's is the girl that saw the garden at anubis block right?", a girl voice heard..

"yea... she is the girl... maybe, she is a bad witch...", another girl voice heard...

"maybe, it's just her imagination... weird girl.... right, sura?", a soft girl voice heard...

"err... maybe?", the girl name sura just smile...

-what will happen if my secret is known? im going to get expel from this academy...-, she put her head down...

"yah!! who do u think u are saying am a bad witch?? i only know basic spell, that u say am a bad witch!! and you... maybe? what do u mean by maybe? do u have prove that am a bad witch?", ayako stare Sura...

"err.... well, i... im... jus-", she want to continue, but there is a guy hold her hand...

"there's no need any prove!! there is no garden at the block... yet, u see it... that's the prove!!", he say and give a death stare...

"i can show u the garden....", she say and give back a deep stare to the guy..

"once more time u open ur mouth, im going to slap you!!", he turn back and went away...

"but... i can show the prove that i sa-", ayako touch her cheek...

Sura and her friends close their mouth...

"i told u not to open ur mouth anymore...", the guy warned and go away...

 

"omo!! what happen to your cheek?? it got bruises!!", Hyun Jae run towards Ayako at the back and touch ayako's cheek...

"i knock down at the door this morning... hahaa... how careless i am...", she scratch her head and laugh...

"really, poor you...", Hyun Jae seems to believe Ayako...

Mr. Harry came in and Hyun Jae went to her classroom... After greet him, Mr. Harry start to teach a new spell in front of the class...

but, Ayako doesn't concentrate.... she keep on remembering sura... 

-maybe, sura has something to do with dong woo?? why i feel uncomfortable to see her just now??-, she tilt her head...

-argh... whatever... i guesss, i need to ask him after class...-, she keep on thinking about Sura...

"Yah!! who do u think u are? why are u building castle in my class, huh?", Mr. Harry hit the table with his wooden ruler...

"i-im sorry, sosaengnim.... it was my fault...", she admit her fault...

"stand up!! it's only two days u here, but u already make me angry....", he glare at ayako...

with shyness, Ayako stand up... she cry inside... 

 

After class, she went to her dorm to take a shower... then, she went to the garden and bring the spell book... she went to the house which filled with the piano and start to play her song... it's a sorrow song...

after she play, Dong woo claps his hand... Ayako turn back and saw Dong woo eyes start to watering... 

"omo!! why are you crying?", Ayako start to panic...

"it just... ur lyrics... it's seems to be so sad...", he say and wipe his tears...

"well, it's my life... i express everything with music...", ayako look at the floor and start to cry...

when dong woo see it, he hug her... "please dun cry... aigoo... ur not pretty anymore...", he say while wipe her tears...

after a while, ayako start to realise she is in dong woo's arm... -omo!!-, she blush... 

"err... dong woo-ah... can u let me go?"

"uh... im sorry.. hehehe....", dong woo scratch his neck and let her go...

 

"err.. this morning... there's this girl name Sura... do yo-", Ayako haven't finish her sentences, but dong woo ask in a shocked voice...

"Sura?! where do you hear that name?", his eyes get bigger...

"dae... this morning just now...", ayako explain everything...

"oh... that's why u got this bruise?", he ask and touch her cheeks...

"errr... yea... is it so clear?"

"eh... there is a cut to!!", he took a first aid kit and start to cure it... 

"sst... it's hurt...", ayako close her right eyes to endure it...

then, dong woo take out a band aid from the first aid kit... "which one do u like?", he ask and lift his hand to show the band aid colour.... blue and green...

and only now, ayako realise... Dong woo likes to wear green shirt....

"green...", she say and point to dong woo's shirt... but, it seems like dong woo doesn't realise that... 

"here...", he say and put the green band aid at ayako's cheek... -i want the blue one... not green...-, she whisper, but she just  quiet and leave him do it...

"you know, u haven't answer my question yet.... who is sura?", she ask again...

"uh... do u know, a group band name infinite? you can ask them...", dong woo answer without giving a specific answer...

"infinite? ah, they are famous!", ayako start to get excited and claps her hands.... 

"hahah!! you are so childish... and for your information, i was in that group too...", he say and smile to see ayako's reaction...

"really?? what is your position?"

"my postion? rapper woo... hahah!!", he say and laugh...

"show me ur rap!", she order dong woo...

"come on, im no longer a rapper....", he scratch his head...

"aah... please...", she wink at dong woo....

"hahahah... ok, ok... i'll..."

 

dong woo rap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zceursDj7Ec

 

when dong woo finish rap, Ayako got impress....

"wow!! sugoi (great) daebak!!", she then claps her hand...

"ewh, i guess i need to go now... and oh, i almost forget about the book... it's on the piano... and anyeong!!", she waves and ran to her dorm...

-dream of me tonight...-, dong woo says and laugh.... she went to the piano and took the book... -thank you ayako...-

 

Ayako smile shyly... she remember of how warm is dong woo's body.... she feels safe with him..

"uh, yeah... infinite.... how im gonna meet them?? they are always surrounded by girls...", she think until she asleep...

 

~.~ ◕‿-。。◕‿◕。

hahah!! at last, infinite is going to come out!!~ wait until the next chapter update!!~ as always, hope u guys enjoy!! here are random video...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuWcgAuu-sg&feature=related

[CUT] INFINITE Dongwoo's rap part in She's a flirt MV

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2nICBy_LCY&feature=related

infinite (DongWoo) facts ...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvasWFJ7KU&feature=related

 

Is INFINITE Dongwoo a fool or a genius? [ENG]

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybqxY2-UkyE.

INFINITE's cutie Jang Dong Woo