chapter 8

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After taking a shower, jaejoong cooked for their dinner. While jaejoong was busying cooking in the kitchen, yoon mi wake up, and found herself lying on an unfamiliar couch and found a wet towel and her forehead. “Where am i?” asked her alone. Then, she saw jaejoong at the kitchen. She get up and walked to the kitchen “doctor kim? Where am i?” asked yoon mi with full of curiosity and her face “finally you wake up! at my house... You fainted just now…. On your way home…..” said jaejoong who was holding a spatula on his right hand “i-I fainted just now? On the road?” asked yoon mi “how did you found me?” asked yoon mi “actually, I was wandering around here after I finished with my work, suddenly I saw you was walking before I could say hi to you, you fainted….. You’re lucky it was your DOCTOR who saw you…..” said jaejoong and looked at yoon mi’s face. When yoon mi sees jaejoong face just now, he looks like mad at her, but actually he’s not, he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings. “im sorry doctor kim….” Said yoon mi sadly and bowed in front of him “why you’re sorry?” asked jaejoong “burdening you….” Answered yoon mi “that’s okay… now let’s have some dinner that I cooked!” said jaejoong and bring the food on his dining table. Yoon mi followed him.

She looked around his house *he lives alone?wow… he had such a big house….*think yoon mi . jaejoong noticed her “what are you searching in my house?” asked him “no… I was not searching…. I was looking….. it was two different thing doctor….. By the way, you live here alone? You’re not scared?” asked yoon mi “scared? No I don’t… but yes I live here alone….” Said jaejoong and give yoon mi a bowl of rice to her. “Thanks…..” said yoon mi then she remembered about her mom “oh no! my mom would probably worried about me!” said yoon mi “that’s okay…. I called your mom using your phone just now….” Said jaejoong and have spoonful of rice. “What did you tell her?” asked yoon mi “secret… now eat….” Said jaejoong “I won’t eat unless you told me….” Said yoon mi *you really are pushy don’t you yoon mi? Just like her* think jaejoong “fine I’ll tell you miss yoon mi.. I told her that you are going to have dinner with me tonight… that’s all…..” said jaejoong calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter