chapter 18

Don’t Leave Me…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few months’ later yoon mi and jaejoong are getting closer to each other. Everyday yoon mi has to tell a story to him. And jaejoong, he’s getting much more cheerful after he met yoon mi. one day, he waits yoon mi at the front of the bookstore. He parked his car there. “Why is she so late?” asked jaejoong alone. Jaejoong get bored. He went out of his car, and started to have a walk around that area for a while. After jaejoong left for a walk, yoon mi came out “eh? Where’s doctor kim? He parked his car here…. But he’s not in here….” Said yoon mi. and leaning on jaejoong’s sport car. When yoon mi was about to call him, someone covered her eyes from the back.

“Who’s that?!” asked yoon mi. she touched his hand. “Guess….” Said him “ahhhhh I know!! Doctor kim!” guessed yoon mi. jaejoong let go of his hand. “Wow…. You’re smart Miss yoon mi!” said jaejoong. He complimented her. “Don’t be stupid… I recognise your voice doctor kim~” said yoon mi and raised her eyebrows.  “Come on, let’s get in the car. I want to bring you somewhere.” Said jaejoong. Both of them get in the car. While wearing a seatbelt yoon mi asked her. “Where were you just now doctor kim?” “I just have a walk… around here….” Jaejoong answered. Then he started the engine and drive to a place that yoon mi doesn’t even know.

-----------------

“Come let go out!” said jaejoong when they’ve reached the place. “Where are we?” asked yoon mi while getting out of the car. “Here!” said jaejoong while pointing at the biggest water fountain. “Wow…..” yoon mi awed looking at the water fountain. “It’s…. awesome~ I love it!” said yoon mi which her eyes are still looking at the water fountain.  “The middle one are really tall!!!” said yoon mi. Jaejoong noticed that yoon mi looked very happy. “Why are we here?” asked yoon mi. Now, her eyes look at jaejoong. “Because….. Lately, I saw you look so….. Depressed….. i think if I bring you here…. You will like it! And… it’s’ true…. You like it~” said jaejoong who leaned on his car. Yoon mi beamed after hearing what jaejoong said “thank you doctor kim….. You really cared about me….” Said yoon mi and gave him a warmed smile.

“Doctor kim?” called yoon mi “can I played on the water fountain?” asked yoon mi “sure! You can go~” said jaejoong “you don’t want to join me?” asked yoon mi “there’s people playing at there too~” said yoon mi. “that’s okay…. You can go~” said jaejoong coolly. “I watch you from here~” said jaejoong “ooookayyy then!” said yoon mi. then, she straight away ran to the water fountain.

(A/N: well, I hope you guys know how people played at water fountain..’it’s in a lot of movies or dramas… but I don’t remember it :P I hope my readers could imagining it!)

Yoon mi was run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter